PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Should i get Orpad Gaurd or Orpad Legs???

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 27, 2008, 11:08 PM
Yea i put 360 so people would know im on the 360 server.....but yea...Im working on my female cast fortegunner (made her last night). She is only level 30 but im thinking ahead... I'm going to use a Storm line with Cati Power (when i get one) and a SUV.
As for head slot....probably Sori Mind

but i have no idea what i should do with body....
Should i get Orpad Guard or Orpard Leg?

Whats everybodies opinion....

Im not sure if this was asked b4...if it was i apoligize in advance

gryphonvii
Apr 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
work with resist units they can help more than guard units at times. Otherwise I thing a legs is better

darkante
Apr 27, 2008, 11:11 PM
Orpad Legs..evasion is far more important.
Raising defence will only lessen the dmg extremely little.
More block, less dmg. Easy choise...D:

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 27, 2008, 11:17 PM
On 2008-04-27 21:11, darkante wrote:
Orpad Legs..evasion is far more important.
Raising defence will only lessen the dmg extremely little.
More block, less dmg. Easy choise...D:

Yea i was think that as well but i wasnt "completely" just yet.....Looks like i may be spamming Desert Terror alot ^_^

Rashiid
Apr 28, 2008, 06:11 AM
As much as I want one, I just tend to use resist units...
Mainly burn, it gets so annoying...

DEM_CIG
Apr 28, 2008, 07:31 AM
Orpa Legs. More EVD to block.

Legendria
Apr 28, 2008, 09:27 AM
ForteGunner, ForteTecher and AcroFighter/Techer all get legs. Everything else gets Guard imo.

amtalx
Apr 28, 2008, 09:38 AM
I know this doesn't quite answer your question, but I would go with a Rainbow unit. When the ruins are unlocked Legsless / Rainbows should become very cheap. Additional elemental percentage stops WAY more damage than DFP, and as a Cast fG, you won't be blocking a huge number of hits anyway, even with the added EVP from a Legs unit. You will get get hit a bit more, but for drastically reduced damge.

jobber
Apr 28, 2008, 12:33 PM
Orpad Guard sucks

I've got 8 of them and only my cast can use it (so far)

but it's in the body slot which I have to use for resist

darkante
Apr 28, 2008, 12:50 PM
On 2008-04-28 07:38, amtalx wrote:
I know this doesn't quite answer your question, but I would go with a Rainbow unit. When the ruins are unlocked Legsless / Rainbows should become very cheap. Additional elemental percentage stops WAY more damage than DFP, and as a Cast fG, you won't be blocking a huge number of hits anyway, even with the added EVP from a Legs unit. You will get get hit a bit more, but for drastically reduced damge.

Really? Well, guess that will be my first priority in Ruins then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mvffin
Apr 28, 2008, 03:28 PM
Resist>Legs>Rainbow>excrement>Guard

chaoskila
Apr 28, 2008, 03:34 PM
guard duhhhhh
so with legs you get less whoooooo so cool... then bam you get hit and take much much damage [garbage]
with guard you get hit and bam whoo you get less damage
unless that legs can protect the hole nine yards i doubt it could keep you alive

Darius_Drake
Apr 28, 2008, 03:37 PM
On 2008-04-28 13:28, mvffin wrote:
Resist>Legs>Rainbow>excrement>Guard

Wow!!!! LOL!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Gen2000
Apr 28, 2008, 05:54 PM
Must be a Cast thing but my Caseal blocks almost as much as my Newman Fortetecher to the point where I rely it to abuse Shotgun-canceling and I don't even use Orpad/Legs yet.

Even still I prefer Resist units, just way more useful. Legless/Rainbow may be another viable option since it boost element % so much so you get away with wearing horrible armors and still have good defense but being stun/freeze/sleep-proof is just great.

darkante
Apr 28, 2008, 10:49 PM
On 2008-04-28 13:34, chaoskila wrote:
guard duhhhhh
so with legs you get less whoooooo so cool... then bam you get hit and take much much damage [garbage]
with guard you get hit and bam whoo you get less damage
unless that legs can protect the hole nine yards i doubt it could keep you alive

Well, this is pretty much what keeps you alive in a other game called Final Fantasy.

Extra bosses usually have too strong attacks to not taking advatange of a evasion magic to use it to the point so it will only hit..5-10 % of the time.
Then itīs cheesecake. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarode
Apr 28, 2008, 10:58 PM
Why get those when you could work for a Legsless / Rainbow? o.O

Plus, Solid / Power S > Cati / Power. You won't miss the ATA. If you notice a difference, you need to play a different game.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 29, 2008, 01:38 AM
On 2008-04-28 20:58, Zarode wrote:
Why get those when you could work for a Legsless / Rainbow? o.O

Plus, Solid / Power S > Cati / Power. You won't miss the ATA. If you notice a difference, you need to play a different game.

So bcuz i ask a question that i wasnt "Completely" sure bout.... i have to play another game

<<<<went to go cancel his subscription

xD