PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disapointed

dc534
Apr 28, 2008, 11:03 PM
Well thus far I cannont say I am dissapointed with MAG itself just the weeks that it is from. I like many of the people who play have finals over these next few weeks, and well this game although very fun and entertaining, being the only game I play, is not as important to me as my school.

Anyone else feel where I am coming from, why could this event not get pushed until a little later maybe they should have even integrated this event in with holiday jaggos near the 4th of July jaggos.

Tink
Apr 28, 2008, 11:07 PM
Actually, I can agree with you only on the timing issue. Other than that, MAG has been a blast.

I have finals this upcoming week too, and not only that GTA comes out (I don't want it, but it's going to make people leave MAG). I wish they waited until late May when everyone is done with school.

Other than that, MAG is a blast. Enjoy it. =)

Legendria
Apr 28, 2008, 11:20 PM
If you care enough, you will find time.

If not, then don't complain.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 28, 2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah. Aside from the ill timing, I've not had a problem with the event. Despite my finals going, I've been able to slip about an hour in today. Just a good cooldown I guess.

CelestialBlade
Apr 28, 2008, 11:29 PM
If they delayed it people would just whine. It's actually happening at a perfect time for me, as my last final is tomorrow and then I've no class until May 12th.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 12:08 AM
they have great timing...the week i have to send in my xbox

lokey013
Apr 29, 2008, 10:45 AM
So far I'm liking the event....great EXP for one and I can power level my ALT characters...still wish we had more PSO outifts but other than that me likes ^_~

DEM_CIG
Apr 29, 2008, 10:49 AM
I got finals today and thursday. After that I am done, so I am not that disappointed I only missed the first week of MAG, I got time to catch up and level my characters. I have missed a ton of stuff since my xbox is at home but im not that worried.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DEM_CIG on 2008-04-29 08:51 ]</font>

thebummers
Apr 29, 2008, 10:59 AM
MaG is a real and decent event because it has real rewards and something to collect and exchange for. But I honestly think that the only thing that will drive us to open up the Ruins section and Dark Falz fight will be the leadercheese boards. I already see people saying they are getting bored and have enough badges for whatever they were shooting for. This and the epic fail of Treasure Chest deco will probably push back 50 million well into the coming weekend.

HighOctane
Apr 29, 2008, 10:59 AM
On 2008-04-28 21:20, Legendria wrote:

Its kinda hard to find time when you have 3 Projects and 4 Finals to take. And i'm not talking about High School. College here. Between that and work yeah no time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HighOctane on 2008-04-29 09:00 ]</font>

zatiochi
Apr 29, 2008, 11:00 AM
I believe we can do it, come on troops it may seem like a mountain to climb but lets grab this proverbial bull by the horns and grind this thing out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

It's still very early days yet, and I reckon some of the enthusiasm will wane after the first week what we need then is MARMITE sandwiches, they'll get our moral back up to speed!!

xEndrance
Apr 29, 2008, 11:02 AM
On 2008-04-28 21:20, Legendria wrote:

PSU = Life

JAFO22000
Apr 29, 2008, 11:16 AM
No matter when this event was released, it would have been inconvenient for some group of people.

Shinko
Apr 29, 2008, 11:21 AM
On 2008-04-29 09:16, JAFO22000 wrote:
No matter when this event was released, it would have been inconvenient for some group of people.

i agree

chu-chu-chu
Apr 29, 2008, 11:36 AM
i just wish this game would have come after i become a member of the idle rich.

stupid sega.

SEGAA!

Cheeseycake
Apr 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
On 2008-04-28 21:07, Tink wrote:
Actually, I can agree with you only on the timing issue. Other than that, MAG has been a blast.

I have finals this upcoming week too, and not only that GTA comes out (I don't want it, but it's going to make people leave MAG). I wish they waited until late May when everyone is done with school.

Other than that, MAG is a blast. Enjoy it. =)

My finals are mid june and i get out 16th so it still would not work for people in the north

Cracka_J
Apr 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
On 2008-04-29 08:59, HighOctane wrote:
Its kinda hard to find time when you have 3 Projects and 4 Finals to take. And i'm not talking about High School. College here. Between that and work yeah no time.

I highly doubt sega execs take the time to plan events according to your busy schedule.

People have been complaining that gta4 was released this week...ok, so go play gta.

People complain too much work...ok so go work.

People complain too much school...ok so go to school.

Stop assuming that other people care about your personal agenda. It's important to you, but that's it. People will play regardless of when events are scheduled because, well, they're a lot of fun.

So play or don't play. Don't expect a video game company to delay an event 'cause you got shyt to do...everyone does. Deal with it.

Kylie
Apr 29, 2008, 12:13 PM
People have finals at different times, and I don't think ST should really have to change their schedule over yours. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif That being said, I think they tried to give it to us as soon as they could, and I'm grateful.

Ken_Silver
Apr 29, 2008, 01:47 PM
I know they can't bend and twist to everyone. But I am in finals week too. So I kind of wish it was a bit later too.

I haven't even had time to play, but that's not Sega's fault. Nor should anyone blame Sega for it either.

It's more like an issue that us PSU players who have finals want to say, just to get it off their chest.