PDA

View Full Version : Hair

TsukasaDCX
Apr 29, 2008, 01:55 PM
Okay so
Is PSU bringing back all of the PSO hair, cause I really don't like my char. having the stupid puffy FoNewm Hat

Anduril
Apr 29, 2008, 01:56 PM
No. They just brought the basic starting hair from PSO. Sad, but ture, just like the fact that we may never see the Cowgirl Hat.

pikachief
Apr 29, 2008, 01:56 PM
idk but i felt stupid when i wasted my only 200k trying to make my cast look like the original female cast and failing miserably seeing theres no pink >.<

TsukasaDCX
Apr 29, 2008, 03:25 PM
fucking hell

darkante
Apr 29, 2008, 03:28 PM
Why bring hair. ST needs to bring more baldness, Bruce ainīt that cool to be the only one. :S
Bald should be a obvious input to teh game. D:

Anduril
Apr 29, 2008, 03:30 PM
There are a lot of things they could have done to make the hair system better. Like not having certain accessories tied to specific hair types. I wanted The On head goggles with Noland's Hair-do, but nooooooo, that style doesn't have the goggle available.

Dragwind
Apr 29, 2008, 03:30 PM
I'd be down for bald.

darkante
Apr 29, 2008, 03:33 PM
On 2008-04-29 13:30, Anduril wrote:
There are a lot of things they could have done to make the hair system better. Like not having certain accessories tied to specific hair types. I wanted The On head goggles with Noland's Hair-do, but nooooooo, that style doesn't have the goggle available.

Yeah that is slightly annoying but ST should get the shit beat out of them not to take in bald as a option. =/

Ken_Silver
Apr 29, 2008, 03:37 PM
I wanted some spiky hair-like variations. I wanted to make a Sora alt character, but the hair is not there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anduril
Apr 29, 2008, 03:40 PM
I also personally think they should have used the Lip Color Slider/Color Pallete combo with hair and CAST colors, that we we could actaully get colors like Pink and Yellow and various degrees of them to make more fantastic or more normal looking color hair and CASTs. ST dropped the ball a bit by using too many different kinds of color changing things without making one that most people would find enjoyable.

Ken_Silver
Apr 29, 2008, 03:52 PM
On 2008-04-29 13:40, Anduril wrote:
I also personally think they should have used the Lip Color Slider/Color Pallete combo with hair and CAST colors, that we we could actaully get colors like Pink and Yellow and various degrees of them to make more fantastic or more normal looking color hair and CASTs. ST dropped the ball a bit by using too many different kinds of color changing things without making one that most people would find enjoyable.

Very true. The color pink is almost non-existant. And skin coloring for CAST's... well let's just say this: they must have had the Borg in mind or something.