PDA

View Full Version : You ever get that feeling?

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
Y'know, like you've lost your reason to stay somewhere? Like you don't belong there anymore?(He says listening to FF6's Shadows theme.). To be honest, I kinda get that feeling whenever I enter the FKL anymore. So many faces I've never heard of. What happen to the FKL of like 11 people. A little desert town where everyone knew each other..... a little town where everyone was a freak in some way........ now look at all the faces... I can't stop it from happening, and truthfully I don't want it to happen. It's good to have some more people. More misfits. Ah well, I just wanted to get it offa my chest... feels good..... like finding a gaddamn agito 1975 real.....not that I know what that would feel like..... yet. heheheheh

Anywho. Hi guys, update me. I felt a disturbence in the force ever since Chuck left in our PSO run.... what's going on? Tell me, I'm lonely.... maybe I'll make a howdy-doo thread in lounge.... hmmm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 15:24 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 05:38 PM
I think there's only about 17 regular FKL'ers.
In no particular order:
You
Tact
Alex
Kylie
Talon
Randomness
Me
Shlig
Van
Chuckles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Haya; Ketchup (mods but FKL'ers nontheless)
TOH
Retniwreven
Alizarin
amtalx
Spike(came back woot)

Probably a few others I'd forgotten. >_>

PhotonDrop
Apr 29, 2008, 05:40 PM
Yep, only about 17 regulars.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 05:41 PM
And PD, I forgot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sorry.

Oh, and ast.

I swear I didn't do it 'cause they're girls. o.o

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
Or maybe I should make a thread for me to talk to myself. Alex did it on his site, why not me? I'm better at talking to myself than he is.... But then I'm always showing up on this site when no one else is on... hmph... I know some of you are on....ah well....

-Hey, Toasties?

+Yes, Toasties?

-Have you ever had coconut milk?

+Nope I don't like coconut but then I've also heard bad things about coconut milk.

-Like what?

+It gives you massive stomich pains.

-Really?

+Yep and it can also give you well you know...

-No what? Tell me.

*+ mumbles in -'s ear*

-NO WAY, I don't want that.

+Yep that's one good reason.

-But Alex drank it before.

+Didn't like it did he?

-Nope and I do believe that he also spent lots of time in the bathroom.... hmmmm didn't he get sick a few days late?

+Yeppers I think so.

-Yuck I think I'll stay away from coconuts for a while.

+Good idea.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of Toaster's Idiotic Yammering with Himself Theater.

EDIT: Oh people answered! ah well, I'm not taking it back, I worked to hard to coax my + to talk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 15:46 ]</font>

Katrina
Apr 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
schizophrenia is the new sexy

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm just talking with myself. Doesn't everyone do that every once in a while. I just do it a lot more. I answer! ^.^

EDIT Oh an you're an example, Katrina. You're a new face right? You, Toadthroat, and *neverwinteR backward* are what I was talking about. Nice to meetcha. Toasties the name, Disgaea's the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 15:53 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 05:52 PM
I want to hit your sig with a rubber chicken Katrina.

And not in a good way.

Katrina
Apr 29, 2008, 05:53 PM
8O

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
>:3

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
It is a little creepy. >.>

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 05:57 PM
-.-'

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:00 PM
OH! you guys get that thing I sent ya?

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
Jajajajajjajajaja. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I feel dirty when I see that sig. >_>;

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
Shit, I forgot Ronin. *hits head on desk*

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:03 PM
Whose sig?

Who's Ronin? '.^~*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 16:04 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 06:05 PM
Katrina's. >_>;

Is that even a smiley? o.o

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:06 PM
Nope. I made it my self. ^.^

I don't like using sideways ones. looks weird to me.

...........I'm listening to FF6 music. Cyans theme right now.

What's a turtledur?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 16:06 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 06:09 PM
A thing in your toilet when you don't flush for a week and 3 seconds.

See also:Mr. Hankey.

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:10 PM
^.^'

Anyway I thought you were talking about my sig. That would have hurt my feelings... and probably the prinny too.

Current song-Forever Rachael right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 16:11 ]</font>