PDA

View Full Version : Toaster's Idiotic Yammering with Himself Theater

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:20 PM
I now present for your viewing pleasure. Myself *claps alone, an audience member coughs*

Ahem!

In another thread, A very bored Toaster_Boy wrote:

-Hey, Toasties?

+Yes, Toasties?

-Have you ever had coconut milk?

+Nope I don't like coconut but then I've also heard bad things about coconut milk.

-Like what?

+It gives you massive stomich pains.

-Really?

+Yep and it can also give you well you know...

-No what? Tell me.

*+ mumbles in -'s ear*

-NO WAY, I don't want that.

+Yep that's one good reason.

-But Alex drank it before.

+Didn't like it did he?

-Nope and I do believe that he also spent lots of time in the bathroom.... hmmmm didn't he get sick a few days late?

+Yeppers I think so.

-Yuck I think I'll stay away from coconuts for a while.

+Good idea.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of Toaster's Idiotic Yammering with Himself Theater.

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:28 PM
Now for the next installment.

-Have you ever been bored, Toaster?

+All the time, in fact, I'm bored right now!

-Wow! It must be pretty easy for you to get bored.

+Yep when I'm bored, I talk to anyone who'll listen. And usually say anything. It's very easy to tell when I'm bored by basing it on what I say when and where.

-But what if no one is willing to listen? Or if no one is there to talk to?

+Then I talk to myself while listening to video game music.

-Really? If you get bored easy, then you must quite a list of video game music to keep you from being bored.

+Oh, yes. Quite a list. I'm very proud of it.

-How much music do you have?

+Total or just the video games?

-You have more than just video game music!? O.O!

+Yeppers. In fact I have 5.43 GB of music. Including my mixes, MP3s, real life songs, anime music, and video game music.

-Holy cow! How much space does the rest of your stuff take up?

+About 1.13 GB of space.

-Whooooaaaa! That's quite a bit.

+Yep.

Still craving more? Too bad, you have to wait until I'm bored and bring you... Toasties Idiotic Yamering to Himself Theater!!!!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 29, 2008, 06:54 PM
Encore.

Toaster_Boy
Apr 29, 2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks but I was about to do another... and I'll keep coming back to this thread every time I'm bored and waiting for people to post. I've faved it.

And now the origin of "Toaster Boy"
___

+ Hey Toaster?

-Yes, Toaster?

+How did our name come to be?

-Oh that's a long story.

+Tell me anyway, it'll pass the time.

-Hokay! Well, yesee. David had only just got Alex hooked on PSO and he wanted to put his characters in the game, and he had two memory card to use for the game.

+That's like, *counts fingers* eight characters to make!

-That's right. Anyway, he made Davidicus, his stories main character, who even to this day is like a blonde version of Laharl from Disgaea. He made him even though he never heard of Laharl.

+Cool! It's like he's psychic!

-*Eyes narrow* Be quiet and listen to the story.

*+ Sits and listens with all pores open, tail wagging*

-Where was I? Ah yes, David made, Solstace, his inner evil in human form, which he claimed was a puppet with bits of Davidicus' soul within him. Then he made Davidian, his inner good. A dapper older gent with white hair, two different colored eyes, one of gold and one of red. He also made Corres, a character in his story whose innocence blinded people to the real power behind her bio engineered body.

+Bio engineered? What do you mean?

-I'll get into that later. He also made Spencer, the blind spear weilder with an amazing inner eye, and some lesser characters he made just to fill in the gap. However he had one spot left on the second card and wanted to fill it.

+He could always leave it blank for later, right?

-Welll yes but he wanted to fill it then. Too bad for him it was time for bed. As he lay awake waiting for sleep to come, he began to talk with his brother Alex, about the game. Then, as they began to talk about the characters, Alex spoke up about Elenor, the pink RAcastael with an strong love for mags. As they talked, the sleep deprived humor sank in. Then Alex, in a jab at David, told him that Davidicus may have always said that he doesn't like women.

+Why?

-I'LL GET INTO IT LATER, 'KAY!?

*+ sinks lower in his chair and quiets up*

-Ahem! *cough cough hack* Anywho, David, tired for lack of sleep too laughed at the joke made at his expense, as he usually did to keep from having trouble arise. They joked about it for a little while, until David got a little more serious about the matter. A retarded robot, made by Davidicus in an attempt to be technologically adapt when it failed, with a personality mix of Cheese (Foster's), Ed (Ed, Edd, and Eddy), and Gir (Invader Zim). Thus our name was born.

+Why Toaster Boy, though?

-He was tire, remember? Thought it would be very funny. And the name stuck.

+Okay I get all that, but why not use Davidicus as a username here at PSOW?

-Well actually, do to David's inability to remember what even the back of his hand looks like, he for got the password for his username Davidicus. Why I bet that if you were to go on the membership list here, I'm sure that if you type in "Davidicus" You will find it sitting there... with no posts... no updates ever... really quite sad.

+The only thing sadder than that is that "Davidicus" is a goth heavy metal band.

-Yes well David made the name of his character from using his name (David) and adding I cuss at the end because waayyyyy back when he made Davidicus, everyone did that to him. (David+ i cuss= Davidicus)

+Ah!

=NOT SO FAST!!!

-+ Who are you!?

*= grins and waits for curtain down*

Want to know who = is? Well tough, I'm going back to Swqord of Mana now. Maybe play PSO, if you love it so much, marry it.. I'll be the pastor.... yeeeeaaaahhhh so stay tuned for the next....Toasties' Idiotic Yammering to Himseeelllllfff!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toaster_Boy on 2008-04-29 17:00 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 29, 2008, 07:32 PM
*drags = over to an open portal/wormhole/whatever and dumps him in*

TalHex
Apr 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
wow and i thought i was bad- *FKLFOX appears, chucks companion cubes all around the thread then leaves* nevermind...

Randomness
Apr 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
*teleports cubes to a home for oprhans*