PDA

View Full Version : PSO outfits

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 08:45 PM
are there any other PSO players that a a little offended when you see a person that has on a PSO outfit that doesnt fit their race and or class...yes im talking about you beast fortefighters with your FOmar and FOmarl outfits. BTW just to imform the beast player that think this, there will be no HUbst and HUbstl outfits. not that care much but i know i will get hate mail for posting this

Chuck_Norris
Apr 29, 2008, 08:47 PM
What are beast suppost to wear then? Cover themselves in slime? Steal shark scales? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I'm also guessing it really irked you when Forces used melee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-04-29 18:53 ]</font>

Alastor_Haven
Apr 29, 2008, 08:52 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:47, Chuck_Norris wrote:
What are beast suppost to wear then? Cover themselves in slime? Steal shark scales? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-04-29 18:49 ]</font>
Fursuits

MiniBrian
Apr 29, 2008, 08:52 PM
uhhhhh... im beast and I'm wearing Fomar. but i do know that its not a beast outfit. Its just cool and FOmar was one of my fav char

Syl
Apr 29, 2008, 08:54 PM
Oh wow, I know this community is known for complaining about everything, but this is a rather new low o_0

Chuck_Norris
Apr 29, 2008, 08:54 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:52, Alastor_Haven wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-04-29 18:49 ]</font>
Fursuits

We're Beast, not Native. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-04-29 18:55 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Apr 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
My newman fortefighter is in RAmarl garb, the HUnewe set is a tad revealing for my tastes, I preferred the more modest HUney fashions.

chaoskila
Apr 29, 2008, 08:56 PM
beasts didnt exist in pso so what do they ware...

[beasts are like the flitsones duh duh so they where the cloths over their privates thats all]

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 08:56 PM

im not saying they cant its just some of them have no idea what the outfits are...this is probly a biger problem on the 360 sence we have a demo that brings in ppl that have no respect for the Phantasy Star franchise

Alastor_Haven
Apr 29, 2008, 08:57 PM
I rather have the bird people then Beast

Chuck_Norris
Apr 29, 2008, 08:58 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:56, Complex_Jao wrote:

im not saying they cant its just some of them have no idea what the outfits are...this is probly a biger problem on the 360 sence we have a demo that brings in ppl that have no respect for the Phantasy Star franchise

Why is it so important that they know what the old classes are? >_>

GuardianElite
Apr 29, 2008, 08:58 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:45, Complex_Jao wrote:
are there any other PSO players that a a little offended when you see a person that has on a PSO outfit that doesnt fit their race and or class...yes im talking about you beast fortefighters with your FOmar and FOmarl outfits. BTW just to imform the beast player that think this, there will be no HUbst and HUbstl outfits. not that care much but i know i will get hate mail for posting this

You get a life and anybody can wear dam well as they please..you kind irks me btw would that mean no one be able where the pso outfits due to not being Force.ranger, or hunter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-04-29 19:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-04-29 19:00 ]</font>

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 09:01 PM
like i said i dont care much oh and i dont get hated much in the outside world so this is how i full the void

Weeaboolits
Apr 29, 2008, 09:02 PM
I'll admit this does throw me off when I see a beast fortfighter dressed as a FOney, old habits die hard, if I see that FOney garb, I'll be expecting you to ping.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 09:10 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:58, GuardianElite wrote:

You get a life and anybody can wear dam well as they please..you kind irks me btw would that mean no one be able where the pso outfits due to not being Force.ranger, or hunter

i never thught of it thet way i was just thinking the type of class like melee, guns, and techs...well a HUmar is kinda like a wartecher

Weeaboolits
Apr 29, 2008, 09:25 PM
Ash is a fighgunner, and Sue is a wartecer.

I think Rupika is FT, but I didn't look.

I'm also guessing it really irked you when Forces used melee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I'm guessing you forgot that half the FO archetypes were built for melee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-29 19:26 ]</font>

APEXi
Apr 29, 2008, 09:34 PM
this has always been the case right after a new clothes/parts set is released.

Juza
Apr 29, 2008, 09:38 PM
On 2008-04-29 18:56, Complex_Jao wrote:

o_O

You mean like Numans being able to drop over dead at any random time? (*cough* It's in the PSO dialogue *cough*)

Like Numans being able to have handlebars instead of ears?

Like Numans being able to be male, wear non-awesome clothing, and not wield claws?

Like the latest few games not having anything whatsoever to do with Algo? (Ooh, Rykros, woohoo.)

Like megid completely sucking? (WTF is my PS II or PS IV megido/megid?)

If beasts wearing HUnny clothes == no respect for the franchise, well, sorry, that ship sailed over eight years ago.

furrypaws
Apr 29, 2008, 09:46 PM
It throws me off, and I laugh a little, but that's it. I don't get offended. It's just a game.

I, myself, do try to keep their clothing akin to what they do, just cause it's kinda cool.

CelestialBlade
Apr 29, 2008, 09:50 PM
I'm making my Beast a Fortefighter and putting her in the FOmarl outfit, now that I know it actually angers people. That's freaking great.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 09:58 PM
On 2008-04-29 19:50, Typheros wrote:
I'm making my Beast a Fortefighter and putting her in the FOmarl outfit, now that I know it actually angers people. That's freaking great.

it dosint anger me im just bugs me a little...look im not saying they cant...oh and from what i can see im the only one that it bugs oh and sorry sence it seems im offending others with this topic...but at least it gives ppl something to talk about on a tuesday night

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2008-04-29 20:01 ]</font>

hewitt
Apr 29, 2008, 09:59 PM
Im making a CAST FT and then putting them in a HUcast set...

Edit:types ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hewitt on 2008-04-29 20:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hewitt on 2008-04-29 20:12 ]</font>

Ken_Silver
Apr 29, 2008, 10:01 PM
This is not normally my kind of thing, but it has to be done:

I'm counting the kittens.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa115/chaosdrifter06/kittenkill.jpg

Does it really matter folks? It's not disrespect, its multi-cultural.

Oops, I just killed a kitten. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Edit: No one take it personal. It just had to be done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2008-04-29 20:01 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Apr 29, 2008, 10:05 PM
I'm making my Beast a Fortefighter and putting her in the FOmarl outfit, now that I know it actually angers people. That's freaking great.I had my Newman fortefighter in one too, the robe is just nice looking.

On 2008-04-29 19:59, hewitt wrote:
Im making a CAST FT and then putting them in a HUmar set...CAST can't wear HUmar. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-29 20:06 ]</font>

Omega_Weltall
Apr 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
Ok... you expect my Newman Force to ware that Horrid piece of crap called the FOnewm suit?! I mean hey, I like mages, i'm a guy, i like to nuke, so naturally I'll gravitate to a FOnewm. EFF THAT! I REFUSE to look like some retarded Elf Pimp! That suit alone is the SOLE reason i picked FOmarl and became a G.I.R.L player. I REFUSE to even have my Newman even THINK about wearing that horrid suit. Who ever designed that thing needs to be dragged out in the street and SHOT!

Like megid completely sucking? (WTF is my PS II or PS IV megido/megid?)

THANK YOU!! Someone other than I said it!!!

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 10:15 PM
On 2008-04-29 20:08, Omega_Weltall wrote:
Ok... you expect my Newman Force to ware that Horrid piece of crap called the FOnewm suit?! I mean hey, I like mages, i'm a guy, i like to nuke, so naturally I'll gravitate to a FOnewm. EFF THAT! I REFUSE to look like some retarded Elf Pimp! That suit alone is the SOLE reason i picked FOmarl and became a G.I.R.L player. I REFUSE to even have my Newman even THINK about wearing that horrid suit. Who ever designed that thing needs to be dragged out in the street and SHOT!

and that is one thing I can agree with even if I am being difficult right now

Chuck_Norris
Apr 29, 2008, 10:23 PM

Post of the week. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-04-29 20:24 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 29, 2008, 10:30 PM
"No respect for the Phantasy Star franchise"? Play at the very least Phantasy Star IV before you say that again. If you really had as much respect for the franchise as you seem to have for PSO, you wouldn't even think of letting a newman hold a rod, let alone having their own force-wear.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 10:35 PM
I REFUSE to look like some retarded Elf Pimp!

Behold the new hit phrase of 2008

Ken_Silver
Apr 29, 2008, 10:39 PM
Aw... here we go. But that quote is epic. Someone sig it.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 10:41 PM
On 2008-04-29 20:30, Zorafim wrote:
"No respect for the Phantasy Star franchise"? Play at the very least Phantasy Star IV before you say that again. If you really had as much respect for the franchise as you seem to have for PSO, you wouldn't even think of letting a newman hold a rod, let alone having their own force-wear.

I have PSII for the genesis and a remake of PS on the GBA. it was like how i learned to read... oh and about the Numan thing i cant tell sega what do do with their games nor am i old enuf to do so

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2008-04-29 20:44 ]</font>

Spacepest
Apr 29, 2008, 10:57 PM

I'm with you on that.

I'm going to take me beast Fortegunner out of her Ramarl clothes and put her in a Fomarl dress.

I did have my beast Fortegunner playing in the Hunewearl clothing set earlier today. I did feel a bit strange for letting her wear it while she shot enemies down with bullets, and wondered what old school PSO players would think when they saw her. Then I said to myself, "Aw, to hell with it. I'm just going to play the game and have fun." But seriously, I think the mismatching classes and outfits is really something pointless to get angry over.

I could switch Nougami over to Fortefighter and then put him in the Fonewm pimp suit...but then again, no. It would make my eyes bleed and I don't think he could survive the indignity of it.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
On 2008-04-29 20:57, Spacepest wrote:

I'm with you on that.

I'm going to take me beast Fortegunner out of her Ramarl clothes and put her in a Fomarl dress.

I did have my beast Fortegunner playing in the Hunewearl clothing set earlier today. I did feel a bit strange for letting her wear it while she shot enemies down with bullets, and wondered what old school PSO players would think when they saw her. Then I said to myself, "Aw, to hell with it. I'm just going to play the game and have fun." But seriously, I think the mismatching classes and outfits is really something pointless to get angry over.

again not angry just buged by it...it feels...well diffrent i guess...i dont even care that much

GaNksTa
Apr 29, 2008, 11:02 PM
It doesn't offend me.. I just think its awkward.. When I see a fighter in ranger clothes I expect them to shoot.. then they do Jabroga and remember I'm not playing PSO...

Zorafim
Apr 29, 2008, 11:10 PM
Well then, we're on the same page, at least.

The PSO outfits were generalizations for each class. Because PSO didn't have as much customization as we did, they were forced to having every member of the same class wear the same thing. Because of this, yeah, you couldn't be a FOnewm with a HUmar outfit.

Now that we have PSU, we can wear whatever we want. In most cases, this means people are running around in mismatched outfits, if wearing anything. We wear outfits because we like them. That being said, it's kinda weird seeing an agile hunter wearing a dress, or a force wearing a solid upper body piece. But wearing the HUnewearl outfit as a force or a RAcaseal outfit as a hunter doesn't seem too bad, visually.

Now, I wouldn't call using an outfit on the wrong job off. Each class in PSO was deeper than what they wore. And even then, they were still just random people in random classes, just like what we are. They were simply predefined to be what they are. There's nothing saying that each outfit necessarily means one thing, after all more than half the PSO classes were hybrids.

What does bug me, though, is when these outfits are terribly mismatched. You have this combat uniform top, and slack bottoms with sandles. Each PSO outfit was meant to be worn as a whole, and they were meant for heavy wear as opposed to the casual items we've got so far, so it's kind of awkward mixing and matching them with with anything.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 11:12 PM
On 2008-04-29 21:02, GaNksTa wrote:
It doesn't offend me.. I just think its awkward.. When I see a fighter in ranger clothes I expect them to shoot.. then they do Jabroga and remember I'm not playing PSO...

yah its kinda like that for me...i think "offended" may have ben too strong of a word

gryphonvii
Apr 29, 2008, 11:17 PM
hey, people wear what they want, like that one fat guy at the beach in a leopard thong, you all know the one... why can't people complain about that instead of a few pixels.

Complex_Jao
Apr 29, 2008, 11:18 PM
On 2008-04-29 21:10, Zorafim wrote:

What does bug me, though, is when these outfits are terribly mismatched. You have this combat uniform top, and slack bottoms with sandles. Each PSO outfit was meant to be worn as a whole, and they were meant for heavy wear as opposed to the casual items we've got so far, so it's kind of awkward mixing and matching them with with anything.

one thing i have to say with that i think its ok with some things (RAmar upper + AMF lower)

CelestialBlade
Apr 29, 2008, 11:30 PM
On 2008-04-29 20:30, Zorafim wrote:

Feck yeah twin claws.

Zato-2TWO
Apr 29, 2008, 11:50 PM
My Figunner is rocking HUney top and RAmarl bottoms. Looks kinda like she was rushing out of the house and couldn't throw her jacket on, even though she remembered her bracers and neckpiece =P. Besides, if a Figunner is half Hunter-Ranger, I should be allowed to wear half Hunter-Ranger clothes =P.

Really though, I've seen worse things than mismatched PSO clothes, trust me.

*COUGHCOUGH*AMFTOP+FLAXOPANTS*COUGHCOUGH*

Libram
Apr 30, 2008, 12:14 AM
One of my friends is a Beast Fighgunner, and she wears the FOmarl dress. When she pulls out her Creadubs there's not question that the outfit works with that class.

KaiNova7
Apr 30, 2008, 12:25 AM
Funniest.comments.ever

Aries2384
Apr 30, 2008, 12:29 AM
Well. It's not bitching about the leaderboards or the Kill Rewards. So I guess thats ok. But still, bitching about clothes? C'mon! If you spent half as much time killing as you did thinking up ways to try and validate your right to be angry at the rest of the population for their freedom of choice, then we'd probably be at 200 million already.

Complex_Jao
Apr 30, 2008, 12:37 AM
On 2008-04-29 22:29, Aries2384 wrote:
Well. It's not bitching about the leaderboards or the Kill Rewards. So I guess thats ok. But still, bitching about clothes? C'mon! If you spent half as much time killing as you did thinking up ways to try and validate your right to be angry at the rest of the population for their freedom of choice, then we'd probably be at 200 million already.

I dont have my Xbox so i can't be killing. If i had my Xbox i would be killing...its in taxas geting fixed

Manticore
Apr 30, 2008, 12:57 AM
well, this game is not pso, it will never be pso, and was never pso-
so personally, i dont think it matters what you wear.

Genoa
Apr 30, 2008, 01:21 AM
Instead of being more upset about the differentiations of PSO clothing among PSU characters in PSU... be more upset about the differentiations of PSU creatures trying to imitate PSO creatures in PSO maps <____>

D1ABOLIK
Apr 30, 2008, 01:56 AM
On 2008-04-29 23:21, MegamanX wrote:
Instead of being more upset about the differentiations of PSO clothing among PSU characters in PSU... be more upset about the differentiations of PSU creatures trying to imitate PSO creatures in PSO maps <____>

Amen. I was dissapointed when i got to Caves, and Vandas?????? Are you serious??????

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2008, 02:08 AM
See, I actually think most of the creatures suit the area quite nicely so far. Especially the mines, I'm getting flashbacks of the mechanical areas of PSIII and IV. Makes me wonder what the ruins will feel like...

Juza
Apr 30, 2008, 02:39 AM
On 2008-04-30 00:08, Zorafim wrote:
Makes me wonder what the ruins will feel like...

Hive-like, no doubt, which is close enough for me because the Hive missions are filled with horrible, evil creatures that beat me up and steal my lunch meseta. Kind of like the Ruins were, between Delsabers and Chaos Bringers. 3 Chaos Bringers = Hilarious death ensues!

I figure those infuriating dog-cow-horse thingies will be suitably annoying to represent the Dark Gunners. Pannons = Claws. Et cetera, et cetera.

darkante
Apr 30, 2008, 02:42 AM
Ruins will probably be filled with Gaozoran, Dilnazen, Delnadan (megid little shitty enemies..forgot name D:) and Carriguiene.
Just guessing. D:

Genoa
Apr 30, 2008, 03:00 AM
Ruins will have...
Galdeen, Delsaban, Deljaban, and Gaozoran.
Rare enemies will be Delnadian and Rappy
Mini-boss will be the infamous Carriguine

Xaeris
Apr 30, 2008, 04:36 AM
You're all free to tell my AF that he shouldn't be wearing FOmar robes. I'll just kindly remind you that he probably has more TP than you do.

Reginaldo
Apr 30, 2008, 06:43 AM
I guess Sega "disrespected" PSO by making most of the PSO clothing more then one piece so you can mix and match them.

P.S.: Great troll topic.

amtalx
Apr 30, 2008, 06:48 AM
If you are not a fG, get up off mah RAcas set. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darthplagis
Apr 30, 2008, 07:03 AM
you will notice most of the bawwwing on this subject comes from the new 'addition' to the PS franchise, the beasts (i know in the true background newman are technically the same as beast, being human and native creature hybrid......ahhh animal nei).

if you want to rectify the problem of PSO suits not fitting on a beast then delete them and do the community and the illuminus a favor.

beast dont look good in PSO suits because they were not made for em'. i tell you sega u wanna make a suit that will fit all beasts perfect, SHACKLES

Sekani
Apr 30, 2008, 11:03 AM
My acrotecher is currently wearing the RAmarl jacket and Storia Pants. Looks good and pisses off PSO fanatics? I can't lose!

Darius_Drake
Apr 30, 2008, 11:16 AM
I am definitely bugging people then, because I put all my characters in PSO outfits. They don't all match their counterparts from PSO job wise, but I just picked the ones that looked best. For my beast I just went with what I thought matched his personality. As of not knowing anything about PSO.... I personally played version 1 and 2 on the Sega Dreamcast and continued playing when it came to the Xbox, just not as much. I think it is a big assumption to see a beast dressed in PSO clothing and immediately come up with the fact that they don't know what you know about the clothing.

Kylie
Apr 30, 2008, 11:18 AM
Who cares? I don't. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Actually, me and some people decided to piss off some vets and sport the wrong clothes for a bit. I did and put on the red RAmarl get up for a run or two, but I like HUneweal better anyways, which I guess is more fitting anyways. You shouldn't get offended by something like that because PSU =/= PSO, and like you said, they didn't even have beasts back then. ;o

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 30, 2008, 11:23 AM
ummm i didnt even wanna read this whole thread cuz this just made my head hurt... lol if u remember.....u couldnt change server differences in pso when it came to cloth......but now u can change ur cloth.....so what u see a beast with FOmar cloth....i got one.....ummm. That was really the point to bring it out....so people can go out the traditional use for them. Ive seen Newmans with HUmar cloth on....it doesnt bother me at all.....its just a game....if ur so offended by it...dont play with people who do it.....

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not yelling at u, just speaking my opinion

Alizarin
Apr 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
I like being a RAnewearl for a change.

AlMcFly
Apr 30, 2008, 03:22 PM
It's so funny when people say stuff like "I wonder what creatures there will be in the Ruins area" when a detailed list of them can be found easily if they just look for it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Juza
Apr 30, 2008, 03:37 PM
On 2008-04-30 13:22, McFlyVII wrote:
It's so funny when people say stuff like "I wonder what creatures there will be in the Ruins area" when a detailed list of them can be found easily if they just look for it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Some of us like to be surprised. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

panzer_unit
Apr 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
On 2008-04-30 04:48, amtalx wrote:
If you are not a fG, get up off mah RAcas set. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You mean FG right?

You mean FG right? In the DC days my favorite RAcast weapons were Chainsawd and rare mechs.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 30, 2008, 03:56 PM
Man, I feel so boring and lame wearing the correct outfits on the correct race/job combos. I have my Male Human Acrofighter wearing a HUmar outfit and my Female Newman Wartecher wearing a HUnewearl top.

Desecration
Apr 30, 2008, 03:57 PM

I don't get offended, but I find myself automatically thinking that a person wearing a FOmar outfit is a Force then I see them pull out an axe and I think WTF...oh yeah...they're a Fortefighter not a Force

EDIT - Fixed grammar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Desecration on 2008-04-30 13:59 ]</font>

BFGfreak
Apr 30, 2008, 04:21 PM
On 2008-04-29 20:39, Ken_Silver wrote:
Aw... here we go. But that quote is epic. Someone sig it.

Done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for clothing, who cares?

Now for my hypocritical part: I'm using HUnewe on my newman wartecher (cloths + whip= Domematrix newman who looks like she can kick some serious *bleep*)

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Apr 30, 2008, 04:32 PM
At least fleshies get to wear what they like out of the new outfits. Female casts only get the 'skin' tight but faithful to the source Hucaseal and the HORRIBLE SOUL SEARING Racaseal outfit.

Was actually looking forward to the Racaseal set, but it's just.. so.. ugly. The normal Elaciel set is so much better looking. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Oh well, at least my acrofighter looks all ninja-ey now.

AlMcFly
Apr 30, 2008, 04:34 PM
My Ramar clothes look just as good holding a wand or stabbing with spears as it does using a rifle. I don't intend to change.

Weeaboolits
Apr 30, 2008, 06:05 PM
On 2008-04-30 09:03, Sekani wrote:
My acrotecher is currently wearing the RAmarl jacket and Storia Pants. Looks good and pisses off PSO fanatics? I can't lose!Does that actually look good? The only problem I have with mixing PSO clothes with other sets is that they clash horribly with most everything aside from themselves, though I don't care what other people are wearing, hell, half the time their model doesn't even load if they're in a lobby.

Sekani
Apr 30, 2008, 08:54 PM
I'll take a picture for you, Ronin. Or if I can find Samurai Silhouette I'll make some stupid poses in front of his ustream or something.

[spoiler-box]http://www.sekani2.com/psu/lenelle/len-001.jpg[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2008-04-30 19:35 ]</font>