PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Monsters before seed

Jainsea
Apr 30, 2008, 06:32 PM
Did you ever wonder what the native creatures
were like before the seed came and turned them all mean? Can you imagine a herd of koltova grazing on the open fields of Parum as Jabras skipped off in the forest picking nuts and berries? How about a pack of volfu on the hunt trying to feed the clan as they sneaked up on a gathering of polty?
Remeber when Gaozorans only did magic tricks at partys and not upside your head? How about when the
only thing Grass Assassins assassinated was over grown weeds? Maybee even some had jobs helping citizens and guardians alike!

(yea, im bored....)

JaiBlue
Apr 30, 2008, 06:37 PM
I Think you kinda got it backwards, some monsters were already hostile to guaradians waaay before the seed invasion, however the seed did mutate a couple species, but you can spot them out of the crowd if it had a seed surname.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2008-04-30 16:38 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 30, 2008, 06:40 PM
every thing seem realastic except for jabras skipping....however that would like hilarious...facial expression= o_0
Gazorans part was funny too. I would consider gaozorands the tricksters of PSU ^_^

Hmmm the grass assassin is funny but imagine if cut all the weeds in someones yard n he doesnt get paid enough....so he gets pissed and spits/paralyzes them and scurries away xD

Badiras would be the pets lol. They ram u when there happy

lol@me making situation

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 30, 2008, 06:42 PM
On 2008-04-30 16:37, JaiBlue wrote:
I Think you kinda got it backwards, some monsters were already hostile to guaradians waaay before the seed invasion, however the seed did mutate a couple species, but you can spot them out of the crowd if it had a seed surname.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2008-04-30 16:38 ]</font>

O yea i forgot about how it was like that in story mode. Koltovas where like cattle in real life

Apone
Apr 30, 2008, 06:53 PM
what about the domesticated olaka in the forbidden district lobby on nuedaiz? Its got little "pups" or something nursing from it.

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2008, 07:08 PM
And vandas... pretty much... doing exactly what they're doing right now...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 30, 2008, 07:10 PM
On 2008-04-30 17:08, Zorafim wrote:
And vandas... pretty much... doing exactly what they're doing right now...

Shooting fireballs into walls?

bLOODSAW
Apr 30, 2008, 07:19 PM
I'm wondering what in the ever loving hell a "unseeded" kakwane does....

Voison
Apr 30, 2008, 07:24 PM
wow lol

someone is bored.

SHAWAKALA
Apr 30, 2008, 07:25 PM
the gaozaoran part is funny cuz they werent here before the seed seeing they are strictly a seed monster.

i used to tend the polavohras in a farm behind house XD

ErtaiClou
Apr 30, 2008, 07:47 PM
Vandas are professional hairdressers; see how easy they sport the mohawk? And they have built blow dryers!

...Ok yeah I'm little bored too.

Jainsea
Apr 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
On 2008-04-30 17:47, ErtaiClou wrote:
Vandas are professional hairdressers; see how easy they sport the mohawk? And they have built blow dryers!

...Ok yeah I'm little bored too.

hehe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif yea, I think they mad because Lumilass took all thier business away http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but they do sport that mohawk pretty good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ken_Silver
Apr 30, 2008, 11:54 PM
heh, I bet this conversation makes the writers at Sonic Team HQ proud. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

so.. WAT R U GUYZ DOIN' ?!? They'll make another Sonic 2006!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Nah, I'm just messing with you guys. I wonder too how they were beforehand... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

Weeaboolits
May 1, 2008, 12:15 AM
What the hell did jarbas do? Wander around shooting Megid at Badira and freezing Vahras to death?

I can just see a pack of Go-vahras jumping a Jarba, only to get Dambartawned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-30 22:24 ]</font>

SabZero
May 1, 2008, 03:51 AM
^__ tis the law of nature! Eat or be eaten. Or, dambarta or be dambartaed. XD

landman
May 1, 2008, 04:15 AM
I think Grass Assassins were created in secret laboratories in Rozenom, it is said in Episode 3 if I remember correctly.

Most of the species look to me like primitive sapiens, but the SEED just made them more aggressive, but they provably were bioengineered as weapons in the previous civilization, just like "pure type" and "altered beasts" in the Panzer Dragoon series.

Koltova and Distova are just like pigs or cows, they can be domesticated or they can be wild like boars and bulls xD

DavidNel
May 1, 2008, 05:18 AM
Seed or no seed, I stick by my old motto. If it moves, kill it!

Kanore
May 1, 2008, 05:57 AM
The SEED made the native creatures more hostile, otherwise they probably existed like any other creature would. Relatively hostile to those who invaded nests, but not hostile enough to invade civilized areas like all of the areas that the missions take place on.

Most of the species look to me like primitive sapiens, but the SEED just made them more aggressive, but they provably were bioengineered as weapons in the previous civilization, just like "pure type" and "altered beasts" in the Panzer Dragoon series.

Altered Beasts were in PSO too... I think it had to do something with De Rol Le being created by Pioneer 1 and then helping to evolve the native creatures near Lupus Silva/Forest. Voila, Cave monsters.

Weeaboolits
May 1, 2008, 06:24 AM
The creatures in PSO's Seabed were artificial as well, and the ruins monsters may well have been mutations of Flowen's fallen soldiers.

I wonder if stuff like Bal Soza is strictly SEED mutation, or if that was a normal creature.

Atomic646
May 1, 2008, 07:59 AM
On 2008-04-30 17:19, bLOODSAW wrote:
I'm wondering what in the ever loving hell a "unseeded" kakwane does....

kakwanes would be the all year hunt creature because everyone hates em. XD

Jainsea
May 1, 2008, 03:30 PM
Theres no telling what Carriguine did before seed or whatever :s
*runs aways from Carriguine * Nuuuuuuuuu! I didnt steal your precious
monomates D:!! It was Bruce! Go hibernate or something D:

Weeaboolits
May 1, 2008, 03:36 PM
Carriguine, along with all of the dark element monsters, are SEED forms, and didn't exist in Gurhal prior to the SEED attack.

Darius_Drake
May 1, 2008, 03:37 PM
I bet Carriguines were ridden like horses. Jarbas on the other hand I can't even imagine what they could be like pre-seed.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 1, 2008, 03:42 PM
Jarbas where like piggy back rides at county fair ^_^ until this very huge fat kid got on one...the jarba shoulder started to hurt so gibartaed the crap out of everything

Zorafim
May 1, 2008, 03:45 PM
I believe, SEED forms looked drastically different before their respective SEED attacks. I think most SEED forms in HIVE were scientists who lived there before getting attacked, with perhaps the stronger SEED forms being stronger Guardians or the like.

And, for those wanting to trace back altered beasts, it actually started in PSII. For the first half of the game, you fought against bio-monsters who being created to cause havoc. After a certain event, the planet that had bio-monsters is cleansed of them, but are now filled with robots created to capture and/or destroy your group.
After that, it's a combination of natural aggressive creatures and robots, but that's besides the point. After this game, both bio-monsters and robots were the main monsters, with native creatures appearing every so often, and Type-D lifeforms appearing in specialized areas.

landman
May 1, 2008, 03:52 PM
On 2008-05-01 03:57, Kanore wrote:
The SEED made the native creatures more hostile, otherwise they probably existed like any other creature would. Relatively hostile to those who invaded nests, but not hostile enough to invade civilized areas like all of the areas that the missions take place on.

Altered Beasts were in PSO too... I think it had to do something with De Rol Le being created by Pioneer 1 and then helping to evolve the native creatures near Lupus Silva/Forest. Voila, Cave monsters.

I don't remember now if they are called Altered Beast in Panzer Dragoon, and I won't check the Pandora's box now lol, but in Panzer Dragoon pure types looked like machines even if they were living things (btw, the Dragon you ride is one of the ultimate weapons) and the "altered beasts" where descendants of the same monsters who evolved savage in the new environment, just like animals, with animal instincts at least.

Jainsea
May 1, 2008, 04:03 PM
On 2008-05-01 13:42, Charger89 wrote:
Jarbas where like piggy back rides at county fair ^_^ until this very huge fat kid got on one...the jarba shoulder started to hurt so gibartaed the crap out of everything

lol, I miss the county fair! This needs to be our
next event!!!Let the kiddies ride Gol Dolva and feed it, while the Guardains bet on the Badira races http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Big meseta on the Go Varha races!!! Go Varha go!!!!
(yes I am bored http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )