PDA

View Full Version : Ok Best place for leveling techs

Sha Sha
Apr 30, 2008, 07:05 PM
So with MAG happening right now i switched from Figgygunner to wartecher to just randomly level it up and since they reblanaced the runs used for AFK leveling where is the best place to level Techs
I dont have a turbo controller so i have to do it the old fashion way, I really dont want be one of the Wartechers with Crappy spells becuz i grinded during an event *altho that is what im doing just about xP* And i know theres an EXP boost thingy comming soon but i still wanta spend some time leveling them to at lease 11+ They are mostly Gi- and Ra- Spells.
Altho best place to level rests cuz mine sucks lol
Im guessing crimson beasts poison room but man need 3 people to open it and no one is ever there and all my friends list are too busy with mag, any ideas?

Thanks =D
btw Uh Thanks for reading this and im sorry if it doesnt make sense.

Apone
Apr 30, 2008, 07:10 PM
alot of techers level techs at sleeping warriors

Astarin
Apr 30, 2008, 07:13 PM
And a quick glance at the Guides, Gameplay and Walkthrough subforum reveals no fewer than three threads on this exact same topic.

Legendria
Apr 30, 2008, 07:14 PM
On 2008-04-30 17:13, Astarin wrote:
And a quick glance at the Guides, Gameplay and Walkthrough subforum reveals no fewer than three threads on this exact same topic.

This.

Short answer: Sleeping Warriors/Unsafe Passage.

biggabertha
Apr 30, 2008, 09:12 PM
Unsafe PAssage A, you can fall asleep to safely so you won't wake up to a red screen but I suggest you have something else to do at the same time such as music, film/DVD, DS Lite (Pokémon etc.) or in my case, a mix of all three.

Sleeping Warriors, you spend a lot of time there struggling after Golmoros and using Diga/NosuDiga on the Polavohras but the numerous spawns of Badira there are very nice.

The best place I've found for leveling anything though, is Rescuing Hyuga A, Part 1. When this was brought to my attention, I was amazed at how good it is for power leveling anything. The narrow corridors on the elevated areas are ideal for linear PAs and most of the enemies present have enough HP not to die from a single hit despite being Lv. 36.

I think though, Ageetas and Olghomons-like creatures on Neudaiz are all TECHNIC resistant so I don't know if tahts a viable option. Wartecher should have no difficulty surviving an onslaught of Barta with their tasty MST/HP values.