PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about 360 version of psu

alazar14
Apr 30, 2008, 08:18 PM
Just wondering if its normal that my screen position when I first start is almost not showing the connection status bar at the top right hand corner of the screen. Its like the game screen is moved a bit to the top and to the right beyond normal. It might be because I run the game on 720p. Any one else have this problem or have a way to solve it. The game does not provide a X & Y Axis screen position like other games, and I cant find one on my 360. I know its not my TV because GTA 4 runs perfectly centered along with my other 20 360 games Just wondering if some one could help me with this. Its not a major issue and it dont make the game unplayable, but its a bit annoying to only have 1/2 of that connection bar showing off the very top corner of my TV.

Sekani
Apr 30, 2008, 08:44 PM
Half of the connection bar? You're not missing anything. But your problem might be related to cables or screen resolution set up wrong on the 360 dashboard. I don't really know for sure.

Hiro_EtBlue
May 1, 2008, 12:25 AM
Is the T.V. widescreen or fullscreen? PSU looked like that with me too until I got a widescreen TV. If your T.V. is widescreen, I don't know. All my other games also worked fine too. For some reason PSU was the only game that has ever done something like that.