PDA

View Full Version : I hate you Sonic Team, go F Urself

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 02:20 PM
Ok so i was doing an item transfer to my fo, a few tech disks one happened to be lv 30 zalure, yeah got it out of a trade. but oh wuts this DISCONNECTED?

Yes first time ever, i try to hope my buddy is still in the game, when i find at the log in screen "The server is undermaitnance please try again later"

Yes well this was never announced, and ymf rined comes on aim to tell me he got dced too.

WELL F U SONIC TEAM RIGHT UP THE A$$.

Goldstix69
Jan 21, 2003, 02:33 PM
YES... It wasn't just me.. X/FU ST for not announcing this crap.. I can just immagine all of the PSOers who lost some stuff due to this.. Way to go on caring about the people who make ur game what it is.

War_Child
Jan 21, 2003, 04:18 PM
They madea trade window, use it.

Nawms
Jan 21, 2003, 04:45 PM
Sonic team's support is not to good.
But as long as their games are, it's all good.

RagMasterRappy
Jan 21, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-01-21 11:20, SeanX930 wrote:
Ok so i was doing an item transfer to my fo, a few tech disks one happened to be lv 30 zalure, yeah got it out of a trade. but oh wuts this DISCONNECTED?

Yes first time ever, i try to hope my buddy is still in the game, when i find at the log in screen "The server is undermaitnance please try again later"

Yes well this was never announced, and ymf rined comes on aim to tell me he got dced too.

Oh. Boo hoo. Lets bitch about being disconnected. ST is making an effort to please you, deal with it. And yes, you can either get an extra controller to do transfers SAFELY offline or use the trade window.

Balthor
Jan 21, 2003, 05:31 PM
How many times have I seen this guy say things like "go fuck your self ST", and yet, he continues to play this game.

What an inchoherent rant, all I see is "stgja sST go FUCK YOUR SELF thestyupid heds".

NEXT!

Gryph
Jan 21, 2003, 08:33 PM
If you hate ST can I have your PSO?

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 09:15 PM
On 2003-01-21 14:20, RagMasterRappy wrote:

Oh. Boo hoo. Lets bitch about being disconnected. ST is making an effort to please you, deal with it. And yes, you can either get an extra controller to do transfers SAFELY offline or use the trade window.

I' believe i have a right to bitch at them this time. Since they didn't anounce the maitnance. trade window=more time so i figured drop it. oh well i do't really care. just the fact that sonic twam are idiot.s

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 09:18 PM
On 2003-01-21 14:20, RagMasterRappy wrote:

what a fuckin effort, they didnt' change anything. and their efforts seem to me pretty week at the moment.

RagMasterRappy
Jan 21, 2003, 09:24 PM
what a fuckin effort, they didnt' change anything.
and their efforts seem to me pretty week at the moment.

If they need to fix unexpected server errors then there's nothing stopping them from doing it. They don't NEED to change something everytime they take down the servers, but most of what they do is not going to be noticable to the average player such as yourself.

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 09:49 PM
yeah yea i know i know, =) Im sorry sonic team and im sorry to you people for having to here my bitching...i gotta cut it down a bit <thanks to the insite from tha dude above Balthor> so im giong to try! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif....duh...hm sorry

Kaervek
Jan 21, 2003, 09:57 PM
Blarg! It's the friggin rant forum for crying out loud!

Stomp your feet all you want x930!

RagMasterRappy
Jan 21, 2003, 10:00 PM
On 2003-01-21 18:57, Kaervek wrote:
Blarg! It's the friggin rant forum for crying out loud!

Stomp your feet all you want x930!

Oh, I thought the discussion was finished. Don't try to get him started again.