PDA

View Full Version : abount the illushen areas

chaostroop3
May 1, 2008, 05:03 PM
ok maotoob gets forest
neudaize gets fires of illushen
so im geussing the parum get ruins ...so dose that mean that GC will get mines? or will ruins be on ryocross or something and mines be on paurm?

sorry i dont spell good

The_Gio
May 1, 2008, 05:06 PM
Well I dont think anyone can say....yet,I dont think JP has even gotten news of this

Zorak000
May 1, 2008, 05:06 PM
On 2008-05-01 15:03, chaostroop3 wrote:
ruins be on ryocross(/GC) or something and mines be on paurm

this is the most logical outcome.

Kylie
May 1, 2008, 05:19 PM
On 2008-05-01 15:06, Zorak000 wrote:

On 2008-05-01 15:03, chaostroop3 wrote:
ruins be on ryocross(/GC) or something and mines be on paurm

this is the most logical outcome.

Meh. Caves on Neudaiz and forest on Moatoob doesn't make much sense to me, personally, so I don't expect the mines and ruins to match up nicely either. Who knows though.

Kanore
May 1, 2008, 05:21 PM
Mines on Parum would actually make the most sense since Parum is mostly artificial in the first place.

Battlestar
May 1, 2008, 05:32 PM
it's not supposed to make sense, they're strange phantom areas of illusion that appear and disappear at random

Zorafim
May 1, 2008, 05:34 PM
I agree. Mines makes sense on Parum, due to it being the technology planet (and its ancestor, Parma, was as well). Not to mention, it corresponds to the basic planets being the basic levels of PSO.
From this, I can speculate that ruins will actually be on the colony. This is due to the ruins being a dark elemental area, and you only fight dark elemental monsters in the colony. It's also not one of the basic planets, and ruins requires to go through the basic PSO areas first.

Speculation, but I'd bet about fifteen silver coins on this.