PDA

View Full Version : Stag Cutlery

Kinako78
May 1, 2008, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if it's still male-only? If this was already answered, just point me to the thread.

GunnerGoddess
May 1, 2008, 07:44 PM
someone posted a pic in the picture thread already and it said male only in the describtion...(plus it's called stag cutralli now T.T)

Kinako78
May 1, 2008, 07:45 PM
Rats...oh well, thanks for answering.

And what's a Stag Cutralli? Sounds like an Italian dish. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kinako78 on 2008-05-01 18:02 ]</font>

KoruKinshi
May 2, 2008, 12:57 AM
Why is this item offensively over priced? People are asking 2 mil+ for this thing. It's B rank for crying out loud! I don't care if it's really rare. IT'S B RANK! What's up with that???

beatrixkiddo
May 2, 2008, 01:02 AM
You don't seem to understand the concept of supply and demand, sir.

dc534
May 2, 2008, 01:07 AM
I would pay that much if it was rare. This game is more about looks for me now. I have become somewhat of a collecter.

KoruKinshi
May 2, 2008, 01:07 AM
Well, I understand supply and demand. It's still over priced, though. There's a stack of weapons more powerful, and more abundant than said item, especially in the double saber category.

KoruKinshi
May 2, 2008, 01:08 AM
Ok, I can understand from a collector aspect...but it still looks like a pair of Crea Doubles...which are stronger, and less expensive...for now.

ljkkjlcm9
May 2, 2008, 03:19 AM
it looks identical to a fire Crea doubles
Only 2 classes can use doublesabers, Fighgunner and Fighmaster... both have S rank doublesabers. Stag Cutlery or however it is spelled now, is a complete waste of an item.

THE JACKEL

LaughingMan
May 2, 2008, 03:25 AM
On 2008-05-02 01:19, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Only 2 classes can use doublesabers, Fighgunner and Fighmaster... both have S rank doublesabers. Stag Cutlery or however it is spelled now, is a complete waste of an item.

THE JACKEL

I completely agree with DA J4CK3L

but still it's a PSO legend so people are gonna want it, although the parties I've been running with have been getting sue instead of ash for the silence claw. what about you guys?

Reginaldo
May 2, 2008, 03:37 AM
Nothing that somebody is striving to get can be considered a waste.

KoruKinshi
May 2, 2008, 03:41 AM
Well, although it's an unrelated note, what are the items that can be acquired through the NPCs?

Kanore
May 2, 2008, 05:47 AM
On 2008-05-02 01:41, KoruKinshi wrote:
Well, although it's an unrelated note, what are the items that can be acquired through the NPCs?

Check PSUPedia before you ask things like this next time...

Stag Cutlery, Kazarodoc, Silence Claw, and Ank Zagzac are apparently the weapons.

Hey12389
May 2, 2008, 05:57 AM
I think Sega put it in the game because they shut down the pso servers and they want to make the people moving from the pso servers feel right at home. I mean I use to play pso, and this event is like one big flashback of TTF. God those memories were great.

Kanore
May 2, 2008, 06:05 AM
On 2008-05-02 03:57, Hey12389 wrote:
I think Sega put it in the game because they shut down the pso servers and they want to make the people moving from the pso servers feel right at home. I mean I use to play pso, and this event is like one big flashback of TTF. God those memories were great.

More like, they put it in the game because when the game released, everyone bitched about how it wasn't like PSO and how it would be cool to see the PSO stages in PSU, so they made them for the expansion to suck more money off of the people who had quit.

Schubalts
May 2, 2008, 07:00 AM
On 2008-05-02 01:25, LaughingMan wrote:
I've been running with have been getting sue instead of ash for the silence claw. what about you guys?

Me, too. A melee weapon with a chance to instakill? Yes, please!

panzer_unit
May 2, 2008, 10:01 AM

Fire ele + procs lv4 confuse = pwns Neudaiz

It's not like Doubles have enough ATP to care what grade they are anyway.

Darius_Drake
May 2, 2008, 10:43 AM

THE JACKEL

Actually Fighmasters won't be able to use them. They are not S rank doublesabers and Fighmasters won't be able to use any doublesabers that are not S ranked. So it can only be used by one class. So sad.

lokey013
May 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
This is a newbie question but how do you get the Stag Cutlery? Just have Ash in your party?

chu-chu-chu
May 2, 2008, 11:04 AM
I don't want something, therefore it is worthless!

LOL!

AlMcFly
May 2, 2008, 11:14 AM
Lol, Stag Cutlery was garbage in PSO. It's no surprise that it is equally pathetic (as a weapon) in PSU.

Kinako78
May 2, 2008, 11:45 AM
On 2008-05-02 01:25, LaughingMan wrote:
but still it's a PSO legend so people are gonna want it, although the parties I've been running with have been getting sue instead of ash for the silence claw. what about you guys?

Sue, since, as I pointed out, my fighgunner won't be able to use Stag.

Crawdad
May 2, 2008, 06:40 PM
Hmm thats funny there isnt too much difference in damage and Random Lvl 4 Confuse on regular hit... yeah that's trash, hey if you guys get one of these "Trashy" items just give it to me Ill take it off you re hands.

Shinko
May 3, 2008, 12:11 AM
On 2008-05-02 09:14, McFlyVII wrote:
Lol, Stag Cutlery was garbage in PSO. It's no surprise that it is equally pathetic (as a weapon) in PSU.

lol this is so true

ljkkjlcm9
May 3, 2008, 03:25 AM
It's funny how people say Status effects make no difference because enemies die too fast, yet then people say other weapons are great because they have status effects.

My only point is, there was 0 reason to make it a B rank weapon. I guess maybe to make it easier to grind. But even at +10 the ATP doesn't equal that of a bone dance. I can understand B rank single claws as they made the regular hunter class able to use claws, but only one class can use B rank doublesabers, and they can also use S rank doublesabers.

THE JACKEL