PDA

View Full Version : GM spreading false information

Mr_Confused
May 2, 2008, 05:07 AM
Well I went and asked the GM about the rappy paskas and while I was in there another person asked something about the japanese kill count. The GM said "I'm pretty sure they had the exact same kill total as us, 200,000,000" I mean come on, your job is PSU and you dont even have all the info. By the way his name was Melchior so I dont know if it was ruby or chillaura or some other random GM.

Voison
May 2, 2008, 05:14 AM
its not that big of a deal...

Nani-chan
May 2, 2008, 05:16 AM
People forget that GM just like the rest of us are "only human" and that "humans make mistakes". Therefore I agree with -Chronus, it's not a big deal.

Mysterious-G
May 2, 2008, 05:24 AM
GM: "Oh shi-, a guy asked me for the jp kill count. I thought it was 200M, but it says 400M here."

GM2: "We have to fix that. Otherwise the people will be pissed again!"

Indica
May 2, 2008, 05:25 AM
Geez, stop over reacting. Like he's suppose to know all that info, especially if it's a different Server/Country platform.

Spreading False information is saying Jesus walked on water and Moses parted the Red Sea

Kanore
May 2, 2008, 05:45 AM
They work for Sonic Team, they're not supposed to know anything. They just do what's already been done. Rehashes. Fail.

Gunslinger-08
May 2, 2008, 05:47 AM
On 2008-05-02 03:25, Indica wrote:
Geez, stop over reacting. Like he's suppose to know all that info, especially if it's a different Server/Country platform.

Spreading False information is saying Jesus walked on water and Moses parted the Red Sea

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Are you trying to piss certain people off?

SabZero
May 2, 2008, 07:20 AM
He could have taken a second to look it up, or add "I think/I'm not sure" to it.

LuigiMario
May 2, 2008, 09:08 AM
On 2008-05-02 03:07, Mr_Confused wrote:
Well I went and asked the GM about the rappy paskas and while I was in there another person asked something about the japanese kill count. The GM said "I'm pretty sure they had the exact same kill total as us, 200,000,000" I mean come on, your job is PSU and you dont even have all the info. By the way his name was Melchior so I dont know if it was ruby or chillaura or some other random GM.

Trolling, I see. You know they are not responsible for PSU in Japan.

TalHex
May 2, 2008, 09:14 AM
On 2008-05-02 03:47, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

On 2008-05-02 03:25, Indica wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Are you trying to piss certain people off?

Jesus was a ninja!

EspioKaos
May 2, 2008, 09:17 AM
On 2008-05-02 03:07, Mr_Confused wrote:

In the GM's defense, the original goal for the Japanese version of MAG was 200 million. However, that amount was reached about two weeks into the event, and with another two weeks ahead of them with nothing for the players to work toward, SonicTeam decided to add two more bonus panels. Each would unlock after 100 million kills were made, bringing the revised total to 400 million kills. So, uh... the GM was right. Two hundred million was the original goal. The 300 and 400 million panels were merely afterthoughts.

Meyfei
May 2, 2008, 11:51 AM
well, for one He's only human, and it isnt his job to know this stuff. infact his Duty is to monitor people, not give information that YOU could have looked up yourself.