PDA

View Full Version : I want your striker of chao!

MoChee22
Jan 21, 2003, 04:42 PM
i have the branch of pakupaku and a chao heart but can't put the two together due to my hunter...sooo i'm hopeing i can give those two plus something else for a already made striker!!! i have hp mats and mind mats if you want...please let me know. if mats aren't what you want for it plz list but keep in mind thats its pretty much free stuff if you can combine the two yourself...thanks!!!

Muku6
Jan 21, 2003, 06:21 PM
Well.... I could help you put together your Striker of Chao. My only question is the 695 MST (I believe it is), is that required for me to make it? If so I may be on borderline able to do it, but I could try it for you. If you're interested, let me know. BTW, I'll do this for free.

Hero
Jan 21, 2003, 07:34 PM
lol.You have to have a chao mag,not the cell. - -"

Muku6
Jan 21, 2003, 07:47 PM
Hah, I didn't even realize the person said "Chao Heart". Yes it has to be a Chao mag... I believe the mag has to be over level 100 for it to happen too.

Anyways then, good luck on finding someone to trade you it, especially since it does require a pretty decently high level mag.

MoChee22
Jan 22, 2003, 03:29 AM
thanks for posting guys, i do realize i have the cell and NOT the mag itself...thats why i'm including other things in the trade besides the needed branch and cell...i'll throw in a stag or mind/hp/evade mats or stuff in just for combined weapon...if this is not a fair trade please tell me and i'll just work on my FO char (don't have that much time tho...reason for posting this trade)...thanks!!!