PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Photon Charge Glitch?

SickPuP
May 2, 2008, 05:03 PM
It has been this way for a while for me but i am now starting to think it is not supposed to be. Whenever I use a photon charge it only charges at most 600 pp on any weapon. I am a Newman female guntecher and have constantly notice pp charging not working 100%. Example, charging a 1200 pp rifle from 212 returned only to 826 after using a photon charge. Anyone else experience this or know why it won't fully charge?

Powder Keg
May 2, 2008, 05:07 PM
I've never heard of that. But if you're using 1 handed weapons and use the Photon Charge straight from your Pallete, it splits the charge to fill both sides by half.

McLaughlin
May 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
If you have two single-handed weapons in the same palette spot, the Photon Charge will be split between the two.

beatrixkiddo
May 2, 2008, 11:04 PM
Rifles aren't two-handed, though, so...

Is your connection laggy? I know lots of people who get a lot of lag sometimes use a Photon Charge and their PP fills up, but then goes away or drops down a ton real quick.

Alecc
May 3, 2008, 01:37 AM
wether its a glitch or not i dont know, but if i have PP charge at palette, it usually doesnt fill the weapon completely. However, if its not at my palette, and i use it through the menu, it will ALWAYS fill it completely.

Totti
May 3, 2008, 02:58 AM
On an unrelated note, does it shit you guys that PP Charges are split between single handed weapons? I mean sheesh, how hard is it to work out i'm charging the weapon i have active, and if i wanted to charge both id either use a cosmo or use 2 PP charges...

Kinako78
May 3, 2008, 08:00 AM
Actually, I kind of like that it charges both. It keeps one of them from running out, at least. Of course, this is only effective for bullet and tech weapons, since I always keep my melee weapons fully charged with JA.

Atomic646
May 3, 2008, 08:13 AM
that only happens to me when I'm uses two 1 handed weapons ie. Serdote & Dori

watashiwa
May 3, 2008, 10:56 AM
The only Photon Charge glitch I've ever ran across was the Photon Charge being used but not charging my weapon.

The last time I remember it happening was during 1-up cup, but when it did that, even if I used 3 of them in a row, the weapon wouldn't be charged, but the Photon Charge was consumed.

I'd fix it when that happened by changing to a different weapon on my palette, then changing back, then consuming another Photon Charge.