PDA

View Full Version : YOU A DAMN WITCH



Shadowpawn
May 3, 2008, 12:14 AM
You're starting to sound like Shin.

Toadthroat
May 3, 2008, 12:14 AM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/50/youadamnwitchbp9.jpg

Weeaboolits
May 3, 2008, 12:16 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Anime/Touhou/2ddbee546cd4e6212a3ab6bc9695cb50.jpg

Toadthroat
May 3, 2008, 12:16 AM
YOU A DAMN LIE

Weeaboolits
May 3, 2008, 12:19 AM
I don't have a pic for that one.

inb4cake

Tessu
May 3, 2008, 12:20 AM
[spoiler-box]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/No_U_Turn_sign.svg/600px-No_U_Turn_sign.svg.png[/spoiler-box]

Sord
May 3, 2008, 12:44 AM
*waits for a 42*

Nitro Vordex
May 3, 2008, 12:52 AM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7015/hueg42gt0.png

Sord
May 3, 2008, 12:53 AM
that's not what I meant, and you know it

Nitro Vordex
May 3, 2008, 12:56 AM
On 2008-05-02 22:53, Sord wrote:
that's not what I meant, and you know it


http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tessu
May 3, 2008, 12:56 AM
On 2008-05-02 22:52, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
42

That image is cruel and unusual
so bright #[email protected]

ShinMaruku
May 4, 2008, 08:59 PM
On 2008-05-02 22:14, Shadowpawn wrote:
You're starting to sound like Shin.


I have claimed you all...

Randomness
May 4, 2008, 09:02 PM
On 2008-05-04 18:59, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2008-05-02 22:14, Shadowpawn wrote:
You're starting to sound like Shin.


I have claimed you all...



Right.

*opens wormhole beneath Shin's feet leading to the center of a star*

Toadthroat
May 4, 2008, 09:03 PM
YOU A DAMN NERD

TalHex
May 4, 2008, 09:05 PM
*scratching behind ears with a hind leg*

Sord
May 4, 2008, 09:08 PM
that goes for you to Tal

Sgt_Shligger
May 4, 2008, 09:08 PM
YOU A DAMN SHLIGGER.

VanHalen
May 4, 2008, 09:08 PM
YOU A DAMN FREAK

TalHex
May 4, 2008, 09:10 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:08, Sord wrote:
that goes for you to Tal



hey i resent that! i'm a geek not a nerd! i even have a shirt that says i'm a geek! (really i do, i got it for helping rebuild computers ^.^)

Sord
May 4, 2008, 09:12 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:10, TalonKitsune wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:08, Sord wrote:
that goes for you to Tal



hey i resent that! i'm a geek not a nerd! i even have a shirt that says i'm a geek! (really i do, i got it for helping rebuild computers ^.^)


yes, but your anime and corny anthro powers make you a nerd. Not sure if there is a term for both geek and nerd.

YOU A DAMN GEEKERD

Sgt_Shligger
May 4, 2008, 09:14 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:12, Sord wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:10, TalonKitsune wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:08, Sord wrote:
that goes for you to Tal



hey i resent that! i'm a geek not a nerd! i even have a shirt that says i'm a geek! (really i do, i got it for helping rebuild computers ^.^)


yes, but your anime and corny anthro powers make you a nerd. Not sure if there is a term for both geek and nerd.

YOU A DAMN GERD

TalHex
May 4, 2008, 09:14 PM
thats FURGEEKERD to you! XD

TalHex
May 4, 2008, 09:17 PM
Dirty...

Sord
May 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:14, Sgt_Shligger wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:12, Sord wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:10, TalonKitsune wrote:

On 2008-05-04 19:08, Sord wrote:
that goes for you to Tal



hey i resent that! i'm a geek not a nerd! i even have a shirt that says i'm a geek! (really i do, i got it for helping rebuild computers ^.^)


yes, but your anime and corny anthro powers make you a nerd. Not sure if there is a term for both geek and nerd.

YOU A DAMN GERD




that's acid reflux dude http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Toadthroat
May 4, 2008, 09:45 PM
YOU A DAMN FATTY

ShinMaruku
May 4, 2008, 10:24 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:02, Randomness wrote:

On 2008-05-04 18:59, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2008-05-02 22:14, Shadowpawn wrote:
You're starting to sound like Shin.


I have claimed you all...



Right.

*opens wormhole beneath Shin's feet leading to the center of a star*


I consume stars like a c'tan :E
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/kisame5/1205177143736.gif

Nitro Vordex
May 4, 2008, 10:25 PM
YOU A HAM SAMMICH.

TalHex
May 5, 2008, 12:20 PM
YOU A DAMN FKLITE!

AlexCraig
May 5, 2008, 12:39 PM
On 2008-05-04 18:59, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2008-05-02 22:14, Shadowpawn wrote:
You're starting to sound like Shin.


I have claimed you all...


No. You have claimed Toadthroat. That is one, not all.

ShinMaruku
May 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
On 2008-05-05 10:39, AlexCraig wrote:

On 2008-05-04 18:59, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2008-05-02 22:14, Shadowpawn wrote:
You're starting to sound like Shin.


I have claimed you all...


No. You have claimed Toadthroat. That is one, not all.


You think, so but I have claimed you aaallll