PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Considering renewing my account

Pietepiet
May 3, 2008, 12:15 PM
Figured this was the best place to ask about this. It's been almost a full year since I've last played PSU, and I was wondering what the current situation is on PC/PS2.

I know that there have been a lot of these topics lately, but I'm still finding it hard to justify the 20 euros I'll have to pay to renew my account, what with the current population and all.

Main reason I want to renew is because I want to play an online RPG again, and I cannot be assed with WoW. I have AoI, just never bothered to take it online again. Maximum Attack G caught my interest, but that will only last until the end of the month, right? Is that enough to at least boost a new character to an acceptable level? And will I be able to actually find a decent party?

TL;DR:

- I haven't played in ages.
- I want to return, but only if the population is acceptable. Will I be able to get a party easily?
- Maximum Attack G looks fun.

Give me some really good reasons to return, and I will do so. A population update/screenshot would be nice as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

DavidNel
May 4, 2008, 05:33 AM
Actually, with MAG, uni 2 is almost full on peek hours. Also, MAG rewards are rediculous. You'll level up in no time. That said, if you plan on joining, you better do it ASAP. Leveling will be a lot more difficult after the event.

Also, be warned, Sega's billing site has been having problems lately, so I'm not sure if you can even sign up...

Ahkaskar
May 4, 2008, 05:59 AM
I think you can sign up, but you can't cancel an account.

Setsuna_Seiei
May 4, 2008, 06:50 PM
youll lvl in no time and the item drops are crazy i got alot of rare boards

aozora
May 4, 2008, 08:54 PM
come back man! more people, the better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Genoa
May 4, 2008, 08:55 PM
Hurry for Mag, do it or die D:

Xefi
May 4, 2008, 09:04 PM
finding a party for MAG isn't really hard. You'll level up really quick and have fun at the same time. Just remember to take a break every now and then so that you won't burn yourself out and get bore really quick.

If you want to return, now is the time to do so because like you stated, the event won't last very long. There are more promising updates as well. Just hang in there.