PDA

View Full Version : MAG Ruins - No badges?

Skeith112
May 3, 2008, 03:42 PM
Many people have mentioned to me that there are secret badges in the Ruins, but I've yet to see them for myself. Aside from the ones at the very end, are there any other badges?

pikachief
May 3, 2008, 03:47 PM
the end ARE the badges.... at the end u finish and badges come out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

nooblet
May 3, 2008, 05:06 PM
i finish a solo c run and didnt get any badges at the end of ruins http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

tihoa
May 3, 2008, 05:29 PM
at the end of the ruins after you clear the last room, some boxes appear. that is where you can get some badges. they aren't guaranteed to have badges but they usually have some.

X--Hero--X
May 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
People like to share false information, can't imagine why.. I remember an hour after the RUIN's had been unlocked a guy in a random party i joined said "hey guys i heard there's a secret room here with 3 extra Carriguine's" the second i heard that i had to tell him either A).Show me the "SECRET" room, or B). Stop trying to spread nonsense that some people would believe and then they feel the need to stand in UNI 1 and spam this lie to the masses.

65% of all rumors are just that.

Ragna_Divide
May 5, 2008, 09:34 PM
Every 'badge' room can turn up zero badges. It's rare but it happens. Can get 0-4 from each set, silver or bronze, chance for each seems random. From what I've seen it seems to be a 50 / 50 silver / bronze, and 50 / 50 per box whether it's a badge or a regular item.

Sekani
May 6, 2008, 08:49 AM
On 2008-05-05 19:34, Ragna_Divide wrote:
Every 'badge' room can turn up zero badges. It's rare but it happens. Can get 0-4 from each set, silver or bronze, chance for each seems random. From what I've seen it seems to be a 50 / 50 silver / bronze, and 50 / 50 per box whether it's a badge or a regular item.

It depends on what level mission you're running. The odds are kinda low to get badges on C, but they're guaranteed on S.