PDA

View Full Version : Unmovable MAG Prizes

DAMASCUS
May 3, 2008, 07:09 PM
I have been using a dummy account to earn prizes in MAG so that when the billing servers are fixed I can transfer them over to my regular account. Anyone know which prizes cannot be moved? I know right now that music disks and badges can't. Is the Ryusaikanoh still having issues?..

AerisZeal
May 3, 2008, 08:25 PM
Badges and Music Discs will never be able to move, I don't know if that's how you meant it though. Aside from that, Ryusaikanoh can be transfered just not the Kubara version of the gun and as far as I know, anything but PA Fragments and the already mentioned Music Discs can be moved normally. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ArcImpulse
May 3, 2008, 09:55 PM
One of the cake sisters room remodel items cannot be sold/traded.

Sinue_v2
May 3, 2008, 10:19 PM
Cake Sisters stuff doesn't matter. MAG stays up, including their shop, after the event. You just won't be able to get badges and elevated MP/XP/drop rates. I dunno about NPCs and whether or not their special drops stick around through. Badges I think can be traded between accounts, so rather than buying up music disks - you might consider just buying tradable items with your badges (like Pushan) and than saving a few back for your other account so that you can buy them then. Gifts from Beyond also stays, but will soon become somewhat pointless without the ability to gain new badges.

DAMASCUS
May 3, 2008, 10:37 PM
Ok cool thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Hopefully, the billing will be fixed before all of the good prizes are available since I am going to have my work cut out for me at that point in terms of doing S runs. Leveling up from 1 and collecting badges has been slow going however :/

Sinue_v2
May 4, 2008, 12:06 AM
Note: I screwed up. Badges are NOT transferable between accounts. So if you make a new account, use them up and transfer the spoils over. Insofar as PSO Music disks, they're only 5 Gold Badges a piece. That's five runs on S counting ONLY the mission reward. You'll be able to make 20-30 Gold Badges in a day or two easy. So long as the problem is fixed BEFORE the end of MAG, you should have plenty of time to get your music disks. It's the items that cost a LOT of badges (like the Pushan or Sonichi) that might be a bit of a trouble - but since they are transferable, I'd suggest going for them first.

Since badges aren't very hard to get ahold of, I can easily see part of the compensation being Sega giving us badges to buy stuff with anyhow. Maybe, maybe not. But definately more of a realistic expectation than free Spread Needles.