PDA

View Full Version : backup faq

logan
Mar 1, 2001, 04:21 AM
I read somewhere on here that they are gonna post up a backup faq......i would just like them to reconsider this because if you know how to backup your character then you will know to dupe your items as well....and as we all know duping items really ruins the quality of play in pso.....what do you guys think? personally i don't think that it should be posted.

Naer
Mar 1, 2001, 05:09 AM
It could be good for those who constantly suffer from BSOD such as myself, lost a twin brand and soul banish, sniff, sniff.

But on the other hand like you said, people would find out how to dupe.

M_Bison
Mar 1, 2001, 05:11 AM
Logan, you automatically assume that everyone will dupe. That is wrong. I feel that backing up your character is a smart thing to do. Until SEGA gets the BSOD problem fixed, people are going to lose characters.

END OF LINE...

Naer
Mar 1, 2001, 05:33 AM
I heard that Sega was not going to fix the BSOD problem. *Rumor*

But why are they doing server side maintainence then?

Cheech
Mar 1, 2001, 05:38 AM
Nope, Sega isn't/can't fix the BSOD problem. I really don't remember why, something with servers and your game and blah blah..

logan
Mar 1, 2001, 05:51 AM
yeah from what i hear you can't fix the bsod because it is a software problem that is in the game and there is no patch. I and I do not automatically think that people would use backups to dupe items i just think that there will be a lot of people out there who would use that info to dupe....