PDA

View Full Version : Crea Weapons

kryelxe
May 4, 2008, 12:34 AM
I haven't ever seen this written any were, but i hope by now I'm not the first to realize this. Everyone always bags on humans and all they get is crea weapons. But piece this together with me. If I'm not mistaken skills, just like techs, gain more exp for the more targets they hit. So, in return crea weapons will boost your skill 33% faster than normal weapons, yes?

beatrixkiddo
May 4, 2008, 12:36 AM
No, because the extra target doesn't affect Skills. It only affects normal strikes.

kryelxe
May 4, 2008, 12:38 AM
i normally play a techer class so it was mostly a question. i was just playing around with my chainsawd, and the PA still hit 4 targets, so i assumed creas did to. i know pople are usually to worried about their DPS to think outside the box, so i just had to see

Uncle_bob
May 4, 2008, 01:06 AM
Grab a Creasabra with a good % and grind it a bit.

It's worth it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I don't really know about crea swords or dagger, though.

Alizarin
May 4, 2008, 01:27 AM
Swords were given an update that allowed them to hit one more target in general (normal and PAs), which was applied when this event started.

Valatar
May 4, 2008, 04:40 AM
Creasabras are sweet weapons, I love mine. They're sorely mediocre to start with, but each grind level gives them +20ish extra ATP, which adds up fast. And they recharge like lightning when you're slashing through a cluster of monsters; those extra hits really draw in the photon like you wouldn't believe.

relentless
May 4, 2008, 05:02 AM
I like Cresauds. Tons of PP, looks nice and good for lvling Sword PAs imo.