PDA

View Full Version : GC: Online Question

Hunter4life
Jan 21, 2003, 07:02 PM
OK, im getting a Broadband Adapter from Nintendo and I've been hearing rumors about online play. Is there any difficulty in getting online during the day or is it too crowded to get on and i have to get on at like 2am?

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 09:40 PM
Whoever told you that is BS.

Over crowding has never been a problem in PSO. You might not be able to get onto the Ship you want to go on because ships get full, but there are many many different BLOCKS of ships.

Each ship is divided into 10 blocks. When one block fills it will now allot anyone to join it by selecting it from the ship menu, however if you join another ship and search for your friend who happens to be on the full block, you are allowed to meet them on the full block.

confusing yes, sorry. i tried.

Gazebo
Jan 22, 2003, 01:41 AM
Well, if i'm on vega, and if I want to get into the first block but its full, I just do choice search and find someone who's on the first block. Then just click meet user and i'm there.

Hunter4life
Jan 22, 2003, 07:08 AM
thanks both of you, you helped me alot

rena-ko
Jan 22, 2003, 07:20 AM
and as far as i heard it, this can cause FSOD - but shouldnt be that big problem when you havent been in a room/game/team before you 'meet the user'. ^_^

CorneliusPower
Jan 22, 2003, 08:39 AM
Antares 8 guys...........go there.