PDA

View Full Version : New force help =/

MiniBrian
May 4, 2008, 04:04 PM
I just made a force and hes lvl 8. I wanna do MAG but i cant find anyone around my lvl to play with. Were is a good spot (besides MAG) to train him? I wanna at least get to lvl 15 b4 i go to MAG.

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:07 PM
if your on xbox i can help you cause im bored anyway...

i have a lowish level and i high level so w/e fine i guess

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: garjian on 2008-05-04 14:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: garjian on 2008-05-04 14:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: garjian on 2008-05-04 14:08 ]</font>

MiniBrian
May 4, 2008, 04:16 PM
ok add my gamertag MiniBrianX

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:18 PM
or... i could find you? its not like im staying with you forever and ever and ever or anything? where can i meet ya and you want me to come on mi low lvl character?

MiniBrian
May 4, 2008, 04:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif how bout universe...3? at gardians colony 4th floor. Yea a low lvl char might help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Whats the name of ur character?

Zorafim
May 4, 2008, 04:21 PM
You can't find any parties? There should be a plethora of high level players doing low level runs to increase their kill count. I'm sure you could easily join their parties and get a few hits in, gaining an insane amount of levels in a small amount of time.

MiniBrian
May 4, 2008, 04:22 PM
i usually try 2 do that but they boot me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
they always boot... i tried that today cause i started a techer today... i got booted from like 17 and i didnt manage to get past lvl 2 until some random guy invited me later

Zorafim
May 4, 2008, 04:28 PM
Huh... Well, keep trying. If you can get in a good C rank party, you can gain an insane amount of exp without trying. I'm sure there's someone out there that's not a complete ass.

Wait, you said you were on the 360 side, right? Maybe it won't be that ea-[Message deleted at the request of console war haters]
Even so, though, there are so many people that at least one of them should have enough of a soul to let you in.

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
i really want to help but im tired and the people on the 4th are being annoying again.. so... yeah...
i never understand why on PSU everyone laughs at fat people yet not nearly as much at real life fat people...
just a thing... i donyt know i guess people find meshes hilarious...

MiniBrian
May 4, 2008, 04:34 PM
its ok i can just keep trying C

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:35 PM
better yet try get on universe 1/2 probably 2 is your best bet

Zorafim
May 4, 2008, 04:38 PM
Oh, yes. If you know how to, get on the most populated server you can. These people are expecting to group together. If you get on a low populated server, the people there are expecting to solo, and will kick anyone who joins their party no matter the level.