PDA

View Full Version : dont beggars get on your nerves?

garjian
May 4, 2008, 04:57 PM
beggars are really starting to get at me... i find it normal to go around tormenting them like this guy now im holding 1mil in a trade unconfirmed >:) and i am liking his squirming... but seriously, theres like constantly at least 2 people spamming "i cant be arsed moving earn me some money please" like they ask for 50k they can make that in like 10mins of MAG... i dont see why they dont just go and do something why are they paying for the game anyway if thats all they do ffs... and yet some people give them money... which i find just odd, i really dont get how people can be endorsing it :/

my blacklist is full http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif "This is frustrating" ...
...ranting... :/

Broodstar1337
May 4, 2008, 06:01 PM
welcome to MMOs.

Nitro Vordex
May 4, 2008, 07:31 PM
On 2008-05-04 14:57, garjian wrote:
i find it normal to go around tormenting them like this guy now im holding 1mil in a trade unconfirmed >:) and i am liking his squirming.

Mind explaining how you're any better?

Kylie
May 4, 2008, 07:38 PM
I ignore them like a true city girl, or I might tell them no and why if I'm bored.

I only give money to help when I see a lowbie that isn't begging. Maybe if they ask nicely and don't spam if I'm in a good mood. But it's never something rediculous like when *rhymes with Tina* asks for 30 million.

SStrikerR
May 4, 2008, 07:43 PM
^That post just made my day, thank you kylie <3

And yeah, I'm sorta poor, usually have about 2m, and people walk up to me, check how much I have, then ask, "Can I have 2.5m please? I'll pay you back."
I b-list them and laugh.

Nitro Vordex
May 4, 2008, 08:21 PM
And to think I thought this thread was gonna be about alcoholics. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Raine_Loire
May 5, 2008, 01:04 AM
On 2008-05-04 14:57, garjian wrote:
beggars are really starting to get at me... i find it normal to go around tormenting them like this guy now im holding 1mil in a trade unconfirmed >:) and i am liking his squirming... but seriously, theres like constantly at least 2 people spamming "i cant be arsed moving earn me some money please" like they ask for 50k they can make that in like 10mins of MAG... i dont see why they dont just go and do something why are they paying for the game anyway if thats all they do ffs... and yet some people give them money... which i find just odd, i really dont get how people can be endorsing it :/

my blacklist is full http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif "This is frustrating" ...
...ranting... :/

I don't understand anything in this post. can't be arsed? is that actually a phrase or random words strung together?

Anyway, I used to give bums food. Not money cause they'll drink it away, but fruit and milk.

omegapirate2k
May 5, 2008, 01:29 AM
I usually give them one meseta.

Or I purchase their souls for cheap.

Seority
May 6, 2008, 02:20 PM
I think I see more prostituion going on then begging now-a-days.

BlaizeYES
May 6, 2008, 02:30 PM
jesus. dont be so quick to cast aside your beggars. havent you ever heard of the song "the gambler" by the great kenny rogers? allow them to bum a cigarette and finish your whisky, and you will be endowed with ALL KNOWING PHANTASY STAR KNOWLEDGE.

Raine_Loire
May 6, 2008, 02:48 PM
On 2008-05-06 12:20, Seority wrote:
I think I see more prostituion going on then begging now-a-days.

This is true...

Anduril
May 6, 2008, 02:50 PM
I either ignore them, or invite them and then put normal items on give finder and let them have all the money from the run. That usually shuts them up for a little while.