PDA

View Full Version : Master Armours

SupraMKIV
May 4, 2008, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know what S-rank armors Masters can use? Thanks.

Minamo
May 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
All and only S can be equipped. Except those type-restricted. (Stormline - Gun master only)
Or, you cannot equip the one with ability requirement higher than yours ability.

Serafi senba is still the best one right now.

SupraMKIV
May 4, 2008, 06:05 PM
I thought so...about the Storm Line. A friend said it can be used by FighMaster since it needed Fighgunner to switch. I was like BullSh*! Just out of curiousity, What would be the cheapest or easiest armour to obtain for a Beast FighMaster?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SupraMKIV on 2008-05-04 16:06 ]</font>

Umberger
May 4, 2008, 06:10 PM
On 2008-05-04 16:05, SupraMKIV wrote:
I thought so...about the Storm Line. A friend said it can be used by FighMaster since it needed Fighgunner to switch. I was like BullSh*! Just out of curiousity, What would be the cheapest or easiest armour to obtain for a Beast FighMaster?

Well, Shinowa Line boards are going to be very cheap due to the event, and it isn't too hard to find just one Relic Edge, so I'd recommend that. If you want to be cheap though, you can try one of the Orpa armors (Rabol Orpad, Orpa-senba, Orpa Line), De Colte Line or Rabol Lebfa, although the latter two will have tons of EVP...which is generally what you want to avoid as a melee type.

SupraMKIV
May 4, 2008, 06:23 PM
Would the Armas Line be equipable by Masters or is it really only Forte* and Acro* classes only? How about Rabol Bistat?(FF Only)

Umberger
May 4, 2008, 06:32 PM
On 2008-05-04 16:23, SupraMKIV wrote:
Would the Armas Line be equipable by Masters or is it really only Forte* and Acro* classes only? How about Rabol Bistat?(FF Only)

We can't say for sure, since neither of those are available on any server and the Perfect Bible's information has been wrong before. The picture of the Armas Line is from when hacked items were rampant on the PC/PS2 servers a year a couple months after the game's release.

McLaughlin
May 4, 2008, 06:34 PM
Is the Orpa Line out yet? O_o

SupraMKIV
May 4, 2008, 06:34 PM
Ahhhhh...ok. Thanks for the heads up!

dc534
May 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
The shinowa line makes a pretty decent wartecher armor, the extra slot is not needed for most techers, however a HP charge plus a skill save or pp regenerate is a pretty decent arangment.

Umberger
May 4, 2008, 07:22 PM
On 2008-05-04 16:34, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Is the Orpa Line out yet? O_o

Apparently not, my bad. =x