PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to add an item multiple times on my pallet?

sscaff1
May 4, 2008, 07:24 PM
Right now I'm an Acrotecher and I'm using an A-Rank whip with a C-Rank TCSM (bought from the shop for 2000) and a A-Rank Wand and I bought the same C-Rank TCSM to equip with it as well. I just use my wand and the other TCSM for buffs (shifta, deband, zodial, retier). On the other TCSM, I have Zalure and Resta. I want to invest in a nicer TCSM. Is there a way I can equip this with the wand or the whip or do I have to have two separate TCSMs?

Also, I just started my Acrotecher but it has quickly become my main and I love the type. I'm at level 42 at the moment. My support spells listed about are all about level 5, Resta is like level 7, and Rising Strike and Visshi Grudda are at level 11. What else should I be focusing on as an Acrotecher? What type items should I be investing in. I have about 130K on me at the moment.

DarkEliteRico
May 4, 2008, 07:34 PM
nope, you'll need to invest in another tech mag

furrypaws
May 4, 2008, 07:40 PM
You might want to check out single daggers. They allow you to kill those pesky quick enemies with the added support of being able to attack from range.

Think about investing in a card thrower with light attribute if you want ranged light damage, or if you simply don't want to get all the Photon Fragments for Regrants.

Also, don't forget the importance of offense techs. You'll probably want base techs and RA techs instead of Dam and Gi, since you have decent weapon support. I actually suggest you just buy all 30 techs. You'd still have 2 techs left over if you include your rising strike, Visshi Grudda, the light element for the Card Thrower and a PA for the dagger.

sscaff1
May 4, 2008, 08:26 PM
I have bought all 30 techs even though I haven't used them all that much. The thing is I don't know where to put them to use them. When I have my weapon out I like to be able to have resta and then a debuff for my enemies and these take up my two slots. Should I buy another Tech mag and equip it with my A-Rank wand just for offensive spell damage and then just use a crappy wand for the buffs? Does using a crappy wand while buffing effect the buff?

sscaff1
May 4, 2008, 11:33 PM
Bump - any help is appreciated.

daniel_drago
May 5, 2008, 03:34 PM
when using techs all offensive need to be used with a decent wand/TCSM. de/buffs and others except resta and giresta(?) can go one anything Tech doesnt effect them in anyway

as u seem like to debuff more thn use techs as a primary u may want to try wartecher im not sayin it is any better but ull have better weapon selection thts all

beatrixkiddo
May 5, 2008, 03:36 PM
Giresta doesn't use Tech. Resta does though.

Kerry157
May 5, 2008, 03:41 PM
Search the Guide//walkthrought forum for the Acrotecher Guide. Also, Giresta definitely uses tech.

furrypaws
May 5, 2008, 03:48 PM
Although his weapons may be stronger on a Wartecher, I'm not sure how 20 Zalure vs. 50 Zalure would work out damagewise.

That being said, it does somewhat look like you'd kind of be better off for a Wartecher. If 20 support really isn't your cup of tea, you can wait forever until Master Classes come out, and then Wartecher will have 30 support. Wartecher focuses more on direct hand to hand combat, while Acro is built almost entirely for support (but they make awesome soloers as well).

If you still can't decide whether you want to be a Wartecher or an Acrotecher, do you solo more, or do you play in groups more? If you solo more, and/or are a Beast or a CAST, I strongly suggest you go Wartecher. If you generally play in groups and/or are a Human or a Newman, then I suggest you go for Acro.

These are just suggestions though. I played my Beast as a primary Force/Fortetecher from about 16-45. I'm just suggesting what seems logical to me, although the wonderful thing about PSU is that just about every class can be performed smoothly on any class.