PDA

View Full Version : Thanks sega! We owe you one...

RemiusTA
May 4, 2008, 07:36 PM
For completely fucking over half the PS2/PC population.

I havent been able to sign in since the start of the event. Everything worth unlocking has been unlocked, and there is no way i can ever compete for the Spread Needle. There is no FUCKING way a commercial company like sega should take two weeks to fix a mother fucking billing problem. What the fuck.

All-time low has been reached. I doubt ill play this anymore after MAG is finished. This is a P2P game with f2P service, and i dont see the need of paying $10 a month for it when i can add a few bucks more and play something actually worth paying for.

And i bet 10,000,000 meseta it wont be fixed tomorrow, either. This is just pathetic.

Reginaldo
May 4, 2008, 07:41 PM
lol

furrypaws
May 4, 2008, 07:41 PM
I'll admit, Sega of America is failing. I don't understand why they have such awesome support over there (Japan), and we're stuck with such awful support over here.

Desecration
May 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
Inb4flamewarstarts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The_Gio
May 4, 2008, 07:47 PM
This should go in the rants,anyway me neither,im not mad or anything im just bored,for without PSU I dont have a life

pizzagirl
May 4, 2008, 07:48 PM
On 2008-05-04 17:36, RemiusTA wrote:
For completely fucking over half the PS2/PC population.

I havent been able to sign in since the start of the event. Everything worth unlocking has been unlocked, and there is no way i can ever compete for the Spread Needle. There is no FUCKING way a commercial company like sega should take two weeks to fix a mother fucking billing problem. What the fuck.

All-time low has been reached. I doubt ill play this anymore after MAG is finished. This is a P2P game with f2P service, and i dont see the need of paying $10 a month for it when i can add a few bucks more and play something actually worth paying for.

And i bet 10,000,000 meseta it wont be fixed tomorrow, either. This is just pathetic.

I couldn't agree more. Also,

On 2008-05-04 17:46, Desecration wrote:
Inb4flamewarstarts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RemiusTA
May 4, 2008, 07:48 PM
It belongs where it is. This is directly connected to PSU.

Nitro Vordex
May 4, 2008, 08:25 PM
On 2008-05-04 17:41, Reginaldo wrote:
lol

On 2008-05-04 17:46, Desecration wrote:

Sayara
May 4, 2008, 08:27 PM
oh, I was wondering why my April payment hasn't appeared on my debit card statement..

Retehi
May 4, 2008, 09:03 PM
On 2008-05-04 17:36, RemiusTA wrote:
I doubt ill play this anymore after MAG is finished.

lol, yeah right.

Sord
May 4, 2008, 09:29 PM
On 2008-05-04 17:41, furrypaws wrote:
I'll admit, Sega of America is failing. I don't understand why they have such awesome support over there (Japan), and we're stuck with such awful support over here.

diffrent branch, more popularity

Randomness
May 4, 2008, 10:10 PM
On 2008-05-04 19:29, Sord wrote:

On 2008-05-04 17:41, furrypaws wrote:

diffrent branch, more popularity

One minor mistake there. Since SEGA is a Japanese company, thats technically not a branch over there.

W0LB0T
May 4, 2008, 10:11 PM
The billing site needs to be fixed post haste. or the entire PS2/PC population will be locked out. also why are they still offering Blue Burst subscriptions, i thought they shut that game down?

My sig is spreading....thats bad.....or is it

Syl
May 4, 2008, 10:24 PM
Couldn't be worse than being left out of the game for 4 months because of billing issues ;o

ljkkjlcm9
May 4, 2008, 11:37 PM
I don't have the option to get a Blue Burst subscription. And I don't understand why you're so upset about missing the beginning of the event. You can do the event with everything unlocked, the last week of the event. Then after the event actually get all the rewards, which most people are looking forward to more than the event. The only thing you miss out on is the spread needle, and that's just a dumb replica that many of the people on the leader boards will end up selling anyways.

THE JACKEL

MrNomad
May 5, 2008, 12:48 AM
On 2008-05-04 21:37, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I don't have the option to get a Blue Burst subscription. And I don't understand why you're so upset about missing the beginning of the event. You can do the event with everything unlocked, the last week of the event. Then after the event actually get all the rewards, which most people are looking forward to more than the event. The only thing you miss out on is the spread needle, and that's just a dumb replica that many of the people on the leader boards will end up selling anyways.

THE JACKEL

Agreed. It sucks you wont be able to sign in until next monday, but honestly...

1: Spread Needle isn't even the strongest weapon of its type, nor is it any stronger than the ones already on. Plus, it doesn't look very good anyway.

2: All it takes is about 5 hours to get the full gist of the entire mission anyway. At least you'll have a break to get into the mood of spamming as opposed to spamming it nonstop to the point of not caring anymore.

Raine_Loire
May 5, 2008, 01:09 AM
In the original PSO, we used to leave rooms when someone with a spread needle showed up. It was like the forces with level 15 gizonde. No one got any experience except the guy with the spread needle. I guess they've nerfed it in the years that passed?

thunder-ray
May 5, 2008, 03:59 AM
lol I know how you feel i just got the error 65 so i cant log on to my account T_T

Magus_84
May 5, 2008, 06:41 AM
On 2008-05-04 23:09, Raine_Loire wrote:
In the original PSO, we used to leave rooms when someone with a spread needle showed up. It was like the forces with level 15 gizonde. No one got any experience except the guy with the spread needle. I guess they've nerfed it in the years that passed?

1: Spread Needle isn't even the strongest weapon of its type, nor is it any stronger than the ones already on. Plus, it doesn't look very good anyway.

It's gone from a special kind of weapon that fires at rifle speed and shoots 5 targets, to a standard shotgun type. So yes, it could be considered to be nerfed.

And at full grind, I believe it is the strongest weapon of its type (Shotgun) currently in the game. Though PP on shotguns tends to matter more.

Powder Keg
May 5, 2008, 12:25 PM

When PSO Episode 1 & 2 came around, the Spread Needle was nerfed as well. It only had the range of a Mechgun, and wasn't very powerful.

I think even in Dreamcast they werent't so great in Ultimate Mode, unless they had hacked %'s. In which case I'd pick them up if they died and sold them to the NPC.

Sgt_Shligger
May 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
On 2008-05-05 10:25, Artea wrote:

When PSO Episode 1 & 2 came around, the Spread Needle was nerfed as well. It only had the range of a Mechgun, and wasn't very powerful.

I think even in Dreamcast they werent't so great in Ultimate Mode, unless they had hacked %'s. In which case I'd pick them up if they died and sold them to the NPC.

I don't think you understand how awesome you are for selling hacked weapons :]

Sega really does need to clean up their act though. "MONEY? NO, NO WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT."

Jainsea
May 5, 2008, 04:59 PM
I just dont know about Sega no more. Even if I havent been 65'd I still think
it is complete bs that
1. it happened in the first place
2. it is taking this long to fix
3. What are they doing?!
4. Something always seems to happen when they update now and or
introduce new events.
I feel for the longest that we havent been getting the service we are
suppose to be getting. Before anyone says"Oh you want everything just served to you!"
We pay Sega for this service after all, I'd appreciate things to run a bit more smoothly. Just a bit you know? I hope Sega is already planning something for everyone that has been 65'd.
The event was a big let down anyways and this too? I feel Sega is gonna lose people
for thier very very sloppy handling of this problem. Dont they understand this is bad business for them?! or am I missing something here? Its a real shame...I use to be such a BIG Sega
fan. People/customers can only forgive so much.

thunder-ray
May 6, 2008, 09:58 AM
That really depends on how you feel about sega's screw ups. For me I know it sucks since i cant log on dued to that 65 error popping up. But im not going to hate sega for it im just going to wait for them to get the probelm fixed. One thing some people dont seem to understand is things cant always run smoothly. Every major company is bound to run into some problems or make mistakes on updates. For all we know sega might just be short handed on employee's or they have alot of people with the same error 65 problem and need time to fix it. When it comes down to that it really depends on you and how you feel about segas mistakes. My feelings towards the whole 65 error sucks complete ass since I cant lvl my alts but im not going to hate sega. Im going to give them the time they need to get my account fixed so I can get back to enjoying the game. If I end up missing the reminder of mag oh well toughshit as long as I can play the game thats all that matters to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-05-06 08:00 ]</font>

Seority
May 6, 2008, 02:07 PM
*prays for the extention of MAG*

Syl
May 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
On 2008-05-05 14:59, Jainesa wrote:
4. Something always seems to happen when they update now and or introduce new events.

That's probably my biggest irk with Sega. They start doing their actual job for once, like having Chill actually responding to people and making official statements and etc. They bring us an update that everyone was waiting for... and then something goes wrong.

It's like they take a step forward as a company and then take 20 steps back when they screw up.