PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Attack G Against "MAG" or "WAG"

ForteGunnerW
May 5, 2008, 04:41 AM
Quick question:
To some people "MAG" is just an event ok i understand that. But to others its their life. i mean get a life. They playit so much they want to marry it. I mean c'mon what is with that.... So i came up with an idea to find out what it is to you do this poll and is psu your life or a game.

Key: "WAG"= Wife And Girlfriend.

Syl
May 5, 2008, 04:44 AM
No offense but no one really has a right to judge others by saying they need to get a life (unless they like dropped out of school and quit a job just for MAG). Really, it's getting pretty old and pretty irritating.

Usually the ones who spend their own time telling others they don't have a life that are just as bad IMO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sio
May 5, 2008, 05:06 AM
I think he just got served http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:

Retehi
May 5, 2008, 05:09 AM
I can already see the responses this guy will give:

"I have a girlfriend, she gives me head every night, so stfu u fucking nerd"

"I work 2 jobs while in school"

"ur post count is higher than mine, look at all the time u spend on this forum hahahaha fucking gay wad"

Take your pick.

IsoDonk
May 5, 2008, 05:23 AM
Wife AND Girlfriend? Generally those two things don't mix very well.

AlphaMinotaux
May 5, 2008, 05:30 AM
Reading books every day for hours without end is also an obsession. It is just not looked down upon like video games.

Everyone has their own thing. Let them enjoy themselves.

thunder-ray
May 5, 2008, 05:40 AM
On 2008-05-05 02:41, ForteGunnerW wrote:
Quick question:
To some people "MAG" is just an event ok i understand that. But to others its their life. i mean get a life. They playit so much they want to marry it. I mean c'mon what is with that.... So i came up with an idea to find out what it is to you do this poll and is psu your life or a game.

Thats their own business if they want to play it like its their life. Best thing for you to do is mind your own business and worry about whats going on in your life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-05-05 03:41 ]</font>

Kanore
May 5, 2008, 05:42 AM
Bros before hos.
Games before... dames.

I just woke up.

AnamanaAU
May 5, 2008, 05:47 AM
I play WITH my girlfriend, people need to learn to multitask life & gaming. You CAN have both.

Rayokarna
May 5, 2008, 05:51 AM
If my whole team wasn't 65'd I would have lost my social life for a month.

MAG it is lmao.

SHAWAKALA
May 5, 2008, 05:51 AM
i dont have a girlfriend or wife.so i guess its my life lol.

thunder-ray
May 5, 2008, 05:55 AM
Thats not saying that they cant have both. All im saying is what right do we have to tell someone to get a life just because they play the game 24/7? Its what they enjoy doing thats what makes them enjoy life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-05-05 03:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-05-05 03:59 ]</font>

ForteGunnerW
May 5, 2008, 06:30 AM
On 2008-05-05 02:44, SylviaEspada wrote:
No offense but no one really has a right to judge others by saying they need to get a life (unless they like dropped out of school and quit a job just for MAG). Really, it's getting pretty old and pretty irritating.

Usually the ones who spend their own time telling others they don't have a life that are just as bad IMO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Look im not the one with loads of level 130 accounts and just play it all day i have a life myself and this poll was for fun.

And you just wrecked that why?

Ragna_Divide
May 5, 2008, 06:31 AM
Because this topic isn't fun?

Well. Not as intended anyway.

ForteGunnerW
May 5, 2008, 06:33 AM
On 2008-05-05 03:06, Sio wrote:
I think he just got served http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:

Yer were you talking to me or slyvia?

ForteGunnerW
May 5, 2008, 06:35 AM
On 2008-05-05 03:09, Retehi wrote:
I can already see the responses this guy will give:

"I have a girlfriend, she gives me head every night, so stfu u fucking nerd"

"I work 2 jobs while in school"

"ur post count is higher than mine, look at all the time u spend on this forum hahahaha fucking gay wad"

Take your pick.

Where you talking to me or slyvia

MaRKiS
May 5, 2008, 06:57 AM
Nice quadruple post.
BTW, it (your post) is stupid. You have no rights to tell someone that (s)he hasn't got a social life/buy a life/whatever.

Shadwitz
May 5, 2008, 07:10 AM
On 2008-05-05 04:30, ForteGunnerW wrote:

On 2008-05-05 02:44, SylviaEspada wrote:

Look im not the one with loads of level 130 accounts and just play it all day i have a life myself and this poll was for fun.

And you just wrecked that why?

Syl doesn't have four level 130 characters. Reading sigs can open a lot of doors to knowledge.

Ithildin
May 5, 2008, 07:42 AM
On 2008-05-05 03:47, JubeiSaotome wrote:
I play WITH my girlfriend, people need to learn to multitask life & gaming. You CAN have both.

I'm finding it rather difficult. I live with my g/f and she doesn't play video games. At all. She struggles to understand my interest in them and would like me to spend most, if not all, of my spare time with her. Luckily I have days off from my job in the week while she works. I use these days to play.

Really tho, I don't think there is enough time in the world to play all the games I would like to. I haven't bought GTA IV because I know I wont have enough time to play. I never finished FFXII or Twighlight Princess because I just didn't have the time.

AweOfShe
May 5, 2008, 07:55 AM
There's no "WAT" option? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

chu-chu-chu
May 5, 2008, 08:08 AM
this thread is good.

thanks for asking this question!

Sylpheed
May 5, 2008, 08:32 AM
Quick question:

Sigh, why don't forums have an age requirement.

redroses
May 5, 2008, 08:47 AM
What is Wife AND Girlfriend for an option?
(lol how about HAB XD Husband and Boyfriend option, rofl) (I still don't get the WAG option...it's not even creative or makes sense lol)

And like a lot of people said, if people have fun playing video games a lot, let them to it. It's their life (and I consider playing video games having a life :/ ), not everybody has fun if they go out in clubs, or bars and so on. There are people who watch movies all day, to they have less a life too? Or people who read books all day? What is with people making stupid threads like this? Or people being more intrested in other peoples lives than their owns?

Just let them be and don't judge them.

AnamanaAU
May 5, 2008, 09:07 AM
Where's the http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif and http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif option?

Ithildin
May 5, 2008, 09:09 AM
WAG is a term used often in England:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAGs

Darius_Drake
May 5, 2008, 09:11 AM
I am so confused. I love this event, but I also love my wife. There should be a third option that sayss both. That is where my vote would be.

Zorafim
May 5, 2008, 09:21 AM
On 2008-05-05 05:55, AweOfShe wrote:
There's no "WAT" option? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/P-STAR4006.jpg

Also, I want both a wife and a girlfriend as well. I'm surprised that's even legal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2008-05-05 07:21 ]</font>

panzer_unit
May 5, 2008, 09:37 AM
Where you talking to me or sylvia?

I voted WAG because it's deliciously retarded. Seriously, are you all jealous about other people who can spend more time videogaming than you? Is it Spread Needle G, or the medal room decos?

jerrelle
May 5, 2008, 09:39 AM
original poster... does it bother you that people play this game while you live your life? do you secretly want to be able to play for countless hours like some people do? has it ever occurred to you that even though they spend the majority of their day playing that they could also be taking care of business in other ways (ie. money coming in from stock trades, ebay power sellers or many other work from home options)? you live your life with a job, responsibilities, bills and such, whose to say they don't have the same but a better financial situation to take care of their business which frees them up to do what they love. some people don't want a significant other, some play their games with significant others, some may be in a situation where they are unable to reach out to the outside world due to substantial situations (ie. illness). don't hate on those who enjoy their time their way. you stick to your guns and enjoy your life your way. go take your wife and girlfriend out and watch that drama unfold, i'm sure it's more entertaining than posting about other people's playing habits.

AlMcFly
May 5, 2008, 09:56 AM

I play with your gf too ;P.

Ithildin
May 5, 2008, 10:00 AM
On 2008-05-05 07:56, McFlyVII wrote:

I play with your gf too ;P.

lol! If he means both her and PSU than thats a pretty decent trick!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ithildin on 2008-05-05 08:02 ]</font>

Kinako78
May 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
On 2008-05-05 06:32, Sylpheed wrote:
Sigh, why don't forums have an age requirement.

Most of the ones I've joined do. You have to be 13.

Sekani
May 5, 2008, 10:47 AM
On 2008-05-05 04:36, ForteGunnerW wrote:

#1 Need to learn english

#2 Fail topic is fail

The_Gio
May 5, 2008, 10:59 AM
Before GM thinks this will lead to flame war,You shouldnt make a topic like this,its stupid and ignorant. Your telling someone to get a life? well if you have so much to live for then go live it,telling someone how to live their life is just stupid,not everyone has the awesome life you have.Let people do what they want, these type of things piss me off.Ill take a shot at the dark and say your from 360 right? im probably wrong

EDIT: Oops not GM,admin heh im used to saying that from PSU >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-05-05 09:15 ]</font>

Sylpheed
May 5, 2008, 12:07 PM
On 2008-05-05 08:59, The_Gio wrote:
Before GM thinks this will lead to flame war,You shouldnt make a topic like this,its stupid and ignorant. Your telling someone to get a life? well if you have so much to live for then go live it,telling someone how to live their life is just stupid,not everyone has the awesome life you have.Let people do what they want, these type of things piss me off.Ill take a shot at the dark and say your from 360 right? im probably wrong

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-05-05 09:15 ]</font>

Here we go again, someone attempting to start a console war by stereotyping 360 players. Yet again.

JAFO22000
May 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
This topic should be called FAG:

FortegunnerW Asks Gayassquestions

GuardianElite
May 5, 2008, 12:46 PM
Quick question:

#1 Needs to learn English

Kylie
May 5, 2008, 01:02 PM
I've been taking this event in small doses, and I don't think I care about it as much as others do.

and this poll is sexist btw ;o

Zorafim
May 5, 2008, 01:05 PM
Come now, Kylie, you know women aren't allowed on the internets. You're actually just a man with breasts. A sexy man with breasts...

Because there aren't any womens on the internets. And not being a man would mean that you were a woman. Which isn't possible, becaus-*shark attack'd (http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4YjmwCs6H0&feature=related)*

The_Gio
May 5, 2008, 01:05 PM
On 2008-05-05 10:07, Sylpheed wrote:

On 2008-05-05 08:59, The_Gio wrote:

Here we go again, someone attempting to start a console war by stereotyping 360 players. Yet again.

im not trying to,sorry if my intentions are misunderstood,im just used to people like this coming from 360.Anyway,that is not trying to start a console war at all,so sorry about that

Kylie
May 5, 2008, 01:10 PM
On 2008-05-05 11:05, Zorafim wrote:
Come now, Kylie, you know women aren't allowed on the internets. You're actually just a man with breasts. A sexy man with breasts...

Because there aren't any womens on the internets. And not being a man would mean that you were a woman. Which isn't possible, becaus-*shark attack'd (http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4YjmwCs6H0&feature=related)*

Yeah, but what have my man-boobs ever done to the OP? ;_;

Rust
May 5, 2008, 01:20 PM
On 2008-05-05 11:05, Zorafim wrote:
*shark attack'd (http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4YjmwCs6H0&feature=related)*

You made me run away. You know that ? )°

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rust on 2008-05-05 11:20 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2008, 01:41 PM
In my opinion.....this is some people's quote

"PSU is a way of life, PLAY OR DIE!!!"

lol

Noblewine
May 5, 2008, 02:36 PM
The event is just an convience imo. I just milk it to make progress on my characters and etc.

Ken_Silver
May 5, 2008, 02:42 PM
At least some people get TO play the event. You have to see both sides of the story... if you did, then maybe you wouldn't have made this topic. I'm sure people balance it out pretty well, even the hardcores. Think for a sec: PSU can easily replace other "meaningless" events like TV or going to the Movies or (for some people reading.)

Just because people play a lot, doesn't mean that they don't have a life. Do Japanese people have a life? Sure they do and they play a lot more than we do. It's all about time management and just how much you love the game.

Me? Well, school (college) comes first and when it is time to play I will... when SEGA fixes the damn billing issue!!! AARRGGHHHH!!!

*Transforms into WereSonic* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

pikachief
May 5, 2008, 03:39 PM
Quick question:

i've been talking to my gf more than ever since the last week D:

DraginHikari
May 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
This topic is pointless...

Retehi
May 5, 2008, 05:21 PM
On 2008-05-05 15:10, DraginHikari wrote:

Your mom is pointless.

Ohhhhhhhhh I got you there dawg!!!!!!!!!!!

aquafire
May 5, 2008, 05:41 PM
oh...the lulz.

GeekRuler
May 5, 2008, 07:50 PM
*Insert Generic "I have a life, let me tell you how" post*
*Follow-up OP-bash, pointing out flaws (serious business)*
*Generic witty remark*
(lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

DraginHikari
May 5, 2008, 08:12 PM
On 2008-05-05 15:21, Retehi wrote:

On 2008-05-05 15:10, DraginHikari wrote:

Your mom is pointless.

Ohhhhhhhhh I got you there dawg!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself I suppose.

R2D6battlebot
May 5, 2008, 10:09 PM
Define 'Life'

Retehi
May 5, 2008, 10:18 PM
On 2008-05-05 20:09, R2D6battlebot wrote:
Define 'Life'

http://www.imommies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/life-cereal.bmp

A delicious cereal consisting of whole grain oats, and wheat.

I don't have any though, so I guess I don't have a life.

NikkiC
May 5, 2008, 10:51 PM
I always thought of 'life' as someone who is alive, doing normal human things such as breathing, eating, sleeping, so on and so forth. So, unless the entire world has turned into some very Resident Evil-esque zombie infested world where all the zombies are abnormally intelligent and can use modern technology (although that might be a little off, I'm sure lots of you have come across people on the internet who would be better classed as a zombie than a human being), then just about everyone you talk to technically has a 'life'.

Seems the meaning of this word, at least to my understanding, has changed a little over the years, and now to have one of these 'lives' you must spend at least 60 hours a week going to bars or whatever, getting drunk and having sex with anyone and everyone who happens to be willing. What I want to know is, what passage of what new age, coveted holy book states that in order to have a 'life' you aren't allowed to fill in your spare time with playing games? At the end of the day, you have to do things that make you happy, and if you don't then any definition of life would be bland and pointless and the only ultimate goal would to mindlessly live through the monotony in the hopes of one day reproducing so that one day your son/daughter/genetically enhanced half fish half leprechaun child can grow up to experience the exact same thing.

VetroDrago
May 5, 2008, 11:06 PM
Geez people! Do you have to give the guy such a hard time for asking the question lol? I'm going to have to be careful starting a thread it seems.

I do have a question. Where you talking to me or sylvia?

Zarode
May 5, 2008, 11:10 PM
On 2008-05-05 21:06, ryunokunshu wrote:
Geez people! Do you have to give the guy such a hard time for asking the question lol? I'm going to have to be careful starting a thread it seems.

...yes. If he wants to ask a hard hitting question, he needs to expect criticism, and so do you. :|

I have nothing really to say about this topic though. It's stupid overall, no matter how you look at it.

Kerry157
May 5, 2008, 11:13 PM
My wife is my girlfriend. And my girlfriend is psu. Therefore psu is my wife. And girlfriend.

On that note: if some slods are slakes, and some slakes are slorfs, then

a)some slods are definitely slorfs.
b)no slods are slorfs.
c)impossible to tell.

VetroDrago
May 5, 2008, 11:16 PM
Dang! So serious. :I

Hard hitting? That's a good one.

Zarode
May 5, 2008, 11:20 PM
On 2008-05-05 21:16, ryunokunshu wrote:
Dang! So serious. :I

Hard hitting? That's a good one.

Glad you saw the sarcasm. Stupid questions get the best response. :>

DoubleJG
May 5, 2008, 11:22 PM
Just a game for me.

Tink
May 5, 2008, 11:24 PM
So where's the uhh. . . pi. :> This is lame. Where's the option that says I have a life [relationship, school, work] but I also play MAG because it's FUN?

This thread is full of:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/ducky.gif

pi. :>

Xefi
May 5, 2008, 11:46 PM
It's their life, so let them do what they want unless you're their dad or mom.

You have no right to tell others what to do with their life. This thread/poll is pointless and unreasonable.

LaughingMan
May 5, 2008, 11:55 PM
Successful troll is successful.

Seriously though you took the time to write this on a forum, and you have a life?

xRedd206x
May 6, 2008, 11:43 AM
MAG>WAG=/=HAB<MAG!

AlMcFly
May 6, 2008, 12:37 PM
On 2008-05-05 20:51, NikkiC wrote:
I always thought of 'life' as someone who is alive, doing normal human things such as breathing, eating, sleeping, so on and so forth. So, unless the entire world has turned into some very Resident Evil-esque zombie infested world where all the zombies are abnormally intelligent and can use modern technology (although that might be a little off, I'm sure lots of you have come across people on the internet who would be better classed as a zombie than a human being), then just about everyone you talk to technically has a 'life'.

Seems the meaning of this word, at least to my understanding, has changed a little over the years, and now to have one of these 'lives' you must spend at least 60 hours a week going to bars or whatever, getting drunk and having sex with anyone and everyone who happens to be willing. What I want to know is, what passage of what new age, coveted holy book states that in order to have a 'life' you aren't allowed to fill in your spare time with playing games? At the end of the day, you have to do things that make you happy, and if you don't then any definition of life would be bland and pointless and the only ultimate goal would to mindlessly live through the monotony in the hopes of one day reproducing so that one day your son/daughter/genetically enhanced half fish half leprechaun child can grow up to experience the exact same thing.

Late comment but yah. Um, the meaning hasn't changed over the years. For thousands of years there have been not only literal but figurative definitions of words. I'm not going to quote any because that is far too much work for a forum post that you will likely ignore. Stop looking at things so literally. A 100% literal person is just a mindless automaton. Life is whatever you decide to make of it. It's your life, no one else's. Stop quoting dictionary definitions.

Edit: Grammar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-06 10:39 ]</font>

suszika
May 13, 2008, 01:30 PM
What is it to you if people want to play psu even tho it is only an event
and my girlfriend is sweet if you know what i mean lol.

ForteGunnerW
May 17, 2008, 03:42 PM
Look guys i was just bored i had 5 mins so i just randomly thought of this

Syaoran2
May 17, 2008, 03:54 PM
This is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of, if you think someone else should go get a life just because they're playing a game a lot you should take a step back, and dropkick whatever console you have because you don't deserve to play. While I've used the saying "MMO's before hoes," I don't think if you play a game a lot you dont have a life. I have a girlfriend and play this game a lot, she's usually sitting next to me playing a game too... she's said on several occasions that she would play psu if it weren't for that whole not having a 360 thing.

F*ck off and leave what people do with their time to themselves.

Authenticate
May 17, 2008, 04:08 PM
On 2008-05-17 13:42, ForteGunnerW wrote:

/Lumburgh voice
Yeah? Well next time you have a random thought, just feel free to let it go. Okay? Yeaaeah. Thanks.

xRedd206x
May 17, 2008, 04:11 PM
On 2008-05-17 14:08, Authenticate wrote:

On 2008-05-17 13:42, ForteGunnerW wrote:

/Lumburgh voice
Yeah? Well next time you have a random thought, just feel free to let it go. Okay? Yeaaeah. Thanks.

lolz Lumburgh pwns

Shiro_Ryuu
May 17, 2008, 04:57 PM
I pretty much agree with what the majority of people here. Although I'll admit that I did make fun of myself by saying I have no life when I first capped my alt yesterday. But yeah, I normally have school although I'm on vacation now, and I can't get a job, but I have my martial arts school, and I have friends with whom I'll probably hang out with, and I'll usually do laundry, clean my room, the house, so yeah.

ForteGunnerW
May 21, 2008, 10:01 AM
On 2008-05-13 11:30, suszika wrote:
What is it to you if people want to play psu even tho it is only an event
and my girlfriend is sweet if you know what i mean lol.

You dont have A gf

ForteGunnerW
May 21, 2008, 10:05 AM
Look guys okay. i didnt write this my freind did so look ill just tell him hes a loser for writing it.

ForteGunnerW
May 21, 2008, 10:07 AM
yeah and the only thing is.. why did you vote oin this poll why didnt you just leave it? and why did almost half say WAG

TierrenZX
May 21, 2008, 10:27 AM
On 2008-05-21 08:07, ForteGunnerW wrote:
yeah and the only thing is.. why did you vote oin this poll why didnt you just leave it? and why did almost half say WAG

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3631/tscreamingzombie459ny5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Even more importantly, why did YOU bring it up? This thread was doing a good job of staying dead till you brought it up again. :-/

R2D6battlebot
May 21, 2008, 03:30 PM
My favorite part is all of ForteGunnerW's contradicting himself! 'Okay guys, i was bored and randomly thought of this', i didnt even write this!!', then he goes for the blame shift; 'why did you guys even post in this?' Its official - Diagnosis:stupid