Complex_Jao
May 5, 2008, 10:57 PM
I want to buy this but i dont know where to find it...any help

Chuck_Norris
May 5, 2008, 11:05 PM
Japan.

Natasha_M
May 5, 2008, 11:08 PM
You cannot buy this book, the only method online is amazon jp, however they will not ship this book outside to foreigners only to a japanese residential address.

Theres not much need for you to buy this book as both PSUPEDIA and pso-world extracted data from them already (from what i can tell from my copy, inculuding the books errors). That and its mostly in japanese text with few images and most weapon images displayed in a tiny thumbnail size.

If theres something you need to look up try PSUpedia.
If its the images your after goodluck due to the nature and thickness of this book it has made it near impossible to scan proper pages from it properly.

Its size is similar to the last Harry potter book.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natasha_M on 2008-05-05 21:14 ]</font>

re
May 5, 2008, 11:33 PM
well you can always order it from play-asia
here is a link to the product: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-lz-77-1-49-en-15-perfect+bible-70-2h2z.html

Complex_Jao
May 6, 2008, 04:54 PM
On 2008-05-05 21:08, Natasha_M wrote:

Theres not much need for you to buy this book as both PSUPEDIA and pso-world extracted data from them already (from what i can tell from my copy, inculuding the books errors). That and its mostly in japanese text with few images and most weapon images displayed in a tiny thumbnail size.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natasha_M on 2008-05-05 21:14 ]</font>
I want this mostly for Weapon images and Concept art