PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about PSU

Newman_Gh0st
May 6, 2008, 02:25 PM
Been gone since firebreak.

Im buying ambitions of the illuminus in about 1month.

But i was considering buying a month of reg PSU while i wait.

Are PSu and ambitions of the illuminus on different servers or can i play with them just not on any new missions.

Do i need to have xbox live in order to play if i already payed the 10$ or do i need a gold card.

Also i have a Newman Lvl 56 (10 Fortecher)
What is the best mission non illuminus for me to play to gain exp?

Also, what is the easiest S rank weapon to get a hold of.?

Thanks.

ashley50
May 6, 2008, 02:28 PM
don't about the 360 but you should be able to get ahold of a halarod pretty fast on player shops.

Anduril
May 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
AotI and the regular PSU servers are the same. You don't need Gold, Silver is enough, and of course the game's monthly charge. I'm not sure what a good EXP mission would be. For a newman fortetech Halarods are practically dirt cheap in player shops.

AlMcFly
May 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
Lol, not on different servers but you will not be able to use, see or participate in anything that comes from AOTI.

Don't know about easiest PSU exp-gain mission outside of AOTI. S rank anything I guess. Anything with a boss is good.

Don't know about xbox live stuff.

Easiest S rank to get? Lol.

You haven't gotten the game but you already desire to level up quicker than normal?

Amalga
May 6, 2008, 02:30 PM
1) No, they operate on the same servers. You just can't access the new features or enter any player shops that use AotI room tickets.

2) No, you don't need a Gold Subscription to play. You just need an active Guardians License.

3) Maximum Attack G is going on right now. You can get some decent EXP out of it. Access this mission at the Guardians HQ, 5th floor in Clyez. Outside of AotI, though... I don't know. I've -heard- Neudaiz missions give out decent EXP.

4) No idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Amalga on 2008-05-06 12:31 ]</font>

Danny_Dark
May 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
Do you already have the "065 Terrorattack" ?
...(Just Kidding)...

F-Gattaca
May 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
Seems like you played on a 360, is this the case?

Currently the PC/PS2 servers are suffering from a FUBAR with the billing servers and it has not been resolved yet. I don't know if new purchases are affected, but people doing monthly subscriptions have been caught in an "Error 65." SoA's GMs say they're trying to find a solution, but given that Sega of Europe controls NA PC/PS2's billing servers, I fear it may take a while.

The 360 servers are doing fine, however.

PSU v1 and AotI both share the same servers--you will simply not be able to visit the rooms of AotI players or join them on AotI-only missions. And honestly, you'd be missing out on a lot of stuff. AotI really improved the game.

I can't really help with the v1 mission leveling bit offhand, but I'd say the Crimson (10* saber) is one of the most common S-ranks out there right now. Halarods are pretty common too, and since you're a Newman fortetecher, that's right up your alley.

Newman_Gh0st
May 6, 2008, 03:30 PM
Can anyone tell me how much a halarod is about now?

Crimson is found in De ragan boxeS?

SabZero
May 6, 2008, 03:41 PM
Note that Maximum Attack G is AotI only!

And for xbox, you need to have the original PSU disk in any case to play AotI.

AlMcFly
May 6, 2008, 03:43 PM
Lol, don't even hunt Crimson. Go to a player shop and buy one. They are less than 10,000 meseta. You earn more than that in 1 run of ANY mission.

P.S. Just ask a random person for one. More than likely they have about 55 million Crimsons and will hand you more than one. I can't even give mine away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-06 13:44 ]</font>

Newman_Gh0st
May 6, 2008, 03:50 PM
Wtf? seriously? 10k? for an S-rank saber?

GutsGO
May 6, 2008, 04:14 PM
On 2008-05-06 13:50, Newman_Gh0st wrote:
Wtf? seriously? 10k? for an S-rank saber?

The game's changed a lot since FireBreak. There are such things as "common" S ranks now and the High Star A Ranks are easy to get. Not to mention making meseta is super easy, so getting some decent weapons isn't the chore/annoyance it once was.

Newman_Gh0st
May 6, 2008, 06:19 PM
YEah, i see sonics selling for 900K+ and garment auras for 350k+

I have like 7 G auras should i sell them now? or will they raise more?

Also got a frying pan.

Newman_Gh0st
May 6, 2008, 06:58 PM
Anyone? and thanks for the replies.