PDA

View Full Version : PSO VS PSU

Jepp027
May 6, 2008, 09:17 PM
I am just curious as to what people consider as the better game. I have never really played the PSU but I was into the PSO hardcore. Does PSU still have the MAG's by this I mean the little guys that follow you around and do summons? I had a Pian and that was so cool looking. Anyhow what would YOU consider the better game and why?

Kanore
May 6, 2008, 09:18 PM
This isn't the right forum to post in.

It isn't the right time either, you're like 2 or 3 years waaaay back.

furrypaws
May 6, 2008, 09:18 PM
These just become flame topics. IMO, this should probably be locked before something nasty starts.

Retehi
May 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
This doesn't bode well at all.

Run, run now while you can.

Miyoko
May 6, 2008, 09:25 PM
Why on -earth- do these topics keep getting made?

Honestly, it's like there's a new one every day.

Nai_Calus
May 6, 2008, 09:28 PM
In this forum, the answer will be 'PSU of course idiot', with an implication or direct statement that anyone who so much as likes PSO at all is an idiot blinded by nostalgia.

In PSO General, the answer will be the exact opposite, with the implication/direct statement that anyone who so much as likes PSU at all is an idiot blinded by shiny new things.

Either way, this subject is eternally doomed.

My suggestion: Play PSU. If you like it, great. If you don't, great. Nobody else can make the decision of what you like for you.

Syl
May 6, 2008, 09:29 PM
On 2008-05-06 19:25, Miyoko wrote:
Why on -earth- do these topics keep getting made?

I DUNNO LOLZ ¯ ( º _ o ) //¯

seriously though I don't get the point behind these threads since the games aren't even the same

Alastor_Haven
May 6, 2008, 09:30 PM
No

YES

NO

YES

NO

wait wut

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alastor_Haven on 2008-05-06 19:31 ]</font>

GreenArcher
May 6, 2008, 09:34 PM
AND CHALLENGE MODE COMES IN WITH THE TRUMP CARD.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DraginHikari
May 6, 2008, 09:52 PM
This won't end well...

Ryna
May 6, 2008, 10:00 PM
There have been several recent threads comparing PSO and PSU. You may want to look for them on this page:
http://www.pso-world.com/searchbb.php

I'm locking this thread due to the off-topic replies.