PDA

View Full Version : New Technics?

ZeronechaosX
May 6, 2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone have any news on if sega is going to give us some new Technics soon? With the expansion new Photon Arts were available after a few updates but we haven't had any new spells in a while. Same with bullets. I'm bored with these Technics already. Alot of them are just repeats with a different element.

dc534
May 6, 2008, 10:43 PM
There are only like 2 more technics that I think they will release, rentis and the gi version, both make you invincible for like 3 hits.

bertha
May 7, 2008, 12:12 AM
Ya and those 2 spells are lame and boring! They need to come out w/ a few more this is bullshit bertha needs sumthing to work with here and the wont gve it damit!

pikachief
May 7, 2008, 12:17 AM
too and there arent any others on teh disc, so berha will have nothing new to work with. ever.

Xefi
May 7, 2008, 12:22 AM
can ST gives us that one grant spell that those light enemies are throwing at us? That spell would be a nice addition even though the sleep effect kinda suck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-05-06 22:23 ]</font>

mvffin
May 7, 2008, 02:11 AM
de ragan spits nosfoie.

Kietrinia
May 7, 2008, 09:39 AM
On 2008-05-06 22:17, pikachief wrote:
too there arent any others on teh disc, so berha will have nothing new to work with. ever.True, but...
[b]On 2008-05-06 22:22, RubySion wrote:
can ST gives us that one grant spell that those light enemies are throwing at us?
On 2008-05-07 00:11, mvffin wrote:
de ragan spits nosfoie.I can't imagine it being too hard to put these in discs for us. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AlMcFly
May 7, 2008, 09:46 AM
On 2008-05-07 07:39, Kietrinia wrote:
I can't imagine it being too hard to put these in discs for us. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

You mean in the next expansion? By disc I assume she was referring to the information in the DVD files, not just a technic disc.

chaostroop3
May 7, 2008, 10:37 AM
one word....expahnshen pack

ok that was two words

i think that nutral spells would be intresting >.> mabey wind spells like omagoooog uses

and grants would be a nice unlti pa spell ,and how the spells work now nosfoie would be like nosdiga but be weaker but can fly

and nosbarta would be like noszonde and nosmegid

dc534
May 7, 2008, 11:20 AM
I would thing it would be the opposite of that, nosfoie would be like the dragons and well actually the two headed dragon already shoots ice nosbarta type of spell. The should make some sort or light spell other than regrant as well. I mean even if it is only that stupid spell that makes you go to sleep it is at least something.

AlMcFly
May 7, 2008, 11:22 AM
On 2008-05-07 08:37, chaostroop3 wrote:

ok that was two words

i think that nutral spells would be intresting >.> mabey wind spells like omagoooog uses

and grants would be a nice unlti pa spell ,and how the spells work now nosfoie would be like nosdiga but be weaker but can fly

Wow O.o...Being a stickler for spelling and grammar, I died a lot inside reading your post. I would grade you with a D-.

relentless
May 7, 2008, 11:52 AM
On 2008-05-06 20:28, ZeronechaosX wrote:
Anyone have any news on if sega is going to give us some new Technics soon?

Soon? No way.
As long as JP servers don't get new TECHNICs (do they even have Rentis and Dizas? I think they don't even have THOSE yet), there's not a good chance to get hopes up for new eyekillers. But yeah, hope dies last. (though patience doesn't last long)

chaostroop3
May 7, 2008, 12:33 PM
On 2008-05-07 09:22, McFlyVII wrote:

On 2008-05-07 08:37, chaostroop3 wrote:

ok that was two words

Wow O.o...Being a stickler for spelling and grammar, I died a lot inside reading your post. I would grade you with a D-.

a d- is spelling is acshepely berry goodesh forth me

Yusaku_Kudou
May 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
Always thought using handguns in the right hand would be fun... they're pretty underpowered. Oh well...

relentless
May 7, 2008, 12:39 PM
On 2008-05-07 10:33, chaostroop3 wrote:
a d- is spelling is acshepely berry goodesh forth me

I don't know if it's better or not if you do it on purpose now and going off-topic just because of the zomg-I'm-gonna-off-topic-your-azz-LOL ruler of corruption McFlyVII (c'mon people, try to resist him! I know it's hard though. Lmao), but we're not gonna get any new TECHNICs with this, you know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

@Yusaku
I'm not sure if using them on the right hand would've been any better. =x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeKaI on 2008-05-07 10:40 ]</font>

chaoskila
May 7, 2008, 01:51 PM
DAMZONDE GI MI NAO ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[come on they have damdiga..... and diga is a freaking rockk and they cant make one for lightning...]

Danny_Dark
May 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
Rentis and Dizas...I think that
will be bad for the Gambalance...

Atomic646
May 7, 2008, 02:36 PM
On 2008-05-07 00:11, mvffin wrote:
de ragan spits nosfoie.

ZOMG!!!!!!!! I know! I'v been telling people that too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Envoke
May 7, 2008, 05:37 PM
I think that if they wont release that, possibly some kind of origional techs, or the possibility of combining two max level, or at least level 15~20+ techs to form a kind of hybrid. I think that would be pretty awesome. Maybe call one of them like.....Zoeiga! A giant ball of rock with lightning trailing behind it that hits for reduced damage, but two elements at once..*shrugs*

Or they could give newmans the ability to cast summons a-la PSO classes *nods*

gryphonvii
May 7, 2008, 05:42 PM
On 2008-05-07 11:51, chaoskila wrote:
DAMZONDE GI MI NAO ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[come on they have damdiga..... and diga is a freaking rockk and they cant make one for lightning...]

yay! finally someone else apart from me wants lightning to come out of their fingertips!
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Stezan
May 7, 2008, 06:40 PM
All I want from techs really is for Megiverse to heal teammates. The tech is really dangerous to use; it basically invites all the enemies in the area to take a stab at you, it might as well have some redeeming quality besides healing only you.

PALRAPPYS
May 7, 2008, 09:22 PM
I want Nosresta. Shoots out heal-balls at your teammates and heals them like resta with the gradual HP recovery status effect. And the, uh... resta ball would stay on your teammate until they got hurt and then activate.

SonicTMP
May 7, 2008, 09:50 PM
On 2008-05-07 19:22, PALRAPPYS wrote:
I want Nosresta. Shoots out heal-balls at your teammates and heals them like resta with the gradual HP recovery status effect. And the, uh... resta ball would stay on your teammate until they got hurt and then activate.

ya know I would find that highly amusing. Just have this ball of light being flung at me. I'd probably try to dodge thinking it's the damn light mob sleep tech. >.>

Genoa
May 7, 2008, 10:02 PM
Nobody's getting Rentis or Dizas. There's been no information ANYWHERE about new arts of any kind, and if JP doesn't even have any news on any "upcoming PA's", we SURE as heck don't.
Besides, Rentis and Dizas would be a little overkill in my opinion. The game's easy enough. Giresta's HP buff can keep you at full health for a huge amount of hits. Add +3 nullified hits to that, and then how many techers would just keep spamming the technique so they practically NEVER get hit.
I think it's just a good advantage offline since... well... offline's suppose to be easy >_>

However I do like filling in tech types with existing elements. What do I mean? I mean like...
Damzonde: A stream of rotating electricity with little electric rings flowing foward around the rotating stream. =0
Nosfoie: A homing Fire Orb that explodes in impact. Revolves horizontally (hits up to 3 targets)
Nosbarta: Streams of Barta-like ice home towards target (can have up to 3 streams). Maybe make the ice spikes point at a 45 degree angle forward, giving it a hook-like appearance when streaming down the field.

_Tek_
May 7, 2008, 10:46 PM
I think the reason we get more striking weapon photon arts is because there's more freedom with it, its just animations. But with the guns and technics, they'd have to make like a whole new element or something.