PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ikk Hikk

gurmlk
May 6, 2008, 11:44 PM
I got confused when I was using Ikk Hikk, and it seemed as though while I was confused, I still had complete control over which direction I attacked in while in the middle of performing the PA. I just wanted to confirm if this is a special ability that the PA has.

Zorafim
May 6, 2008, 11:46 PM
You can do this with every melee PA in the game. This is especially noticeable with jabroga, which tends to spin you the opposite direction of which you're aiming if there's a monster you don't care about close to you.

gurmlk
May 6, 2008, 11:51 PM
On 2008-05-06 21:46, Zorafim wrote:
You can do this with every melee PA in the game. This is especially noticeable with jabroga, which tends to spin you the opposite direction of which you're aiming if there's a monster you don't care about close to you.

I see. Thanks, I never noticed it before until getting confused with Ikk Hikk, but then again, most strike PAs don't really last as long as that one and therefore wouldn't make such things as noticable.

JAFO22000
May 7, 2008, 11:41 AM
Same thing happens when you get stunned. As long as you started your PA before the stun happens, it will let you finish it (with complete control over your movements) until it's over. THEN you get stunned.

This is REALLY noticable with Ikk Hikk, for example, as each stage of the PA takes a few seconds to complete.

relentless
May 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
Iirc if you get stunned you can finish the combo you're doing at that moment but not complete the whole PA itself.

Darius_Drake
May 7, 2008, 12:50 PM
I don't know if this is true with Ikk Hikk, but when using Jabroga against a Grass Assassin I got stunned during the wind up of the move. I finished the move and in doing so killed the Grass Assassin. After that the stun disappeared the same time the Grass Assassin did and I was able to continue like I was never stunned. I don't know if it was a glitch or if it is supposed to do that. Keep an eye out in case you kill the enemy with a continuing pa move from it. I would be interested to know if this is the normal occurance.

SStrikerR
May 7, 2008, 03:56 PM
Some probably used a sol or reverser on you.

Ragna_Divide
May 9, 2008, 07:00 PM
Or maybe Jabroga just takes so long to go off that the SE wore off by the time they actually swung.

>_>

<_<

:3