PDA

View Full Version : My Noob Is Showing...

Zellis
May 7, 2008, 04:51 PM
Cant you see it? its right there...

Anyway I have a very stupid question. I just got back into PSU after playing about 1 year ago. My Old Character was Called True Shot and she was a Cast Fortigunner or however you spell it, Ummm last i remember playing was durring the Burning event! (if that was a year ago) I got her to around 46. when I came back I desided not the Cast or Gunner route... So i made a Male Beast Figunner named Zellis (Hi! if you ever met me!) hes 82 or 83 right now, wow Im draging this on huh? Im sorry long story Short...

My Cast I dont play has those darn Goggles and I totalty Dont recall where I got them... So can some one tell me please? I hate waiting for some of the nicer players to have to equip theres when im standing there like a tard. I play on the x-box if that helps. and Good luck to everyone on MAG.

amtalx
May 7, 2008, 04:53 PM
Go to the Guardian's Colony and do the first story mission. You will get the goggles when the mission begins.

Sylpheed
May 7, 2008, 04:54 PM
Go to the same counter that you start MAG from. Choose the very first story mission selectable on the list. You will get given the goggles more or less immedietely. Also, once you get them you can quit out of the mission and still keep them.

Zellis
May 7, 2008, 04:58 PM
Awesome. Fast as always, thanks guys. See you in game, time to swtich my eathernet cable to the system since my roommates dog ate my other cat 5 cable http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif makes looking up items quite hard.

KuroShinnen
May 7, 2008, 05:08 PM
Just buy another cable, they are not very expensive.

That way, you can be on the computer, and play the game at the same time.

gryphonvii
May 7, 2008, 05:39 PM
or you can continue to work switching cables, small sufferings build up character ya know.