PDA

View Full Version : What would be your guess as to what MAG prize will be most v

ChaosTsukasa
May 7, 2008, 07:22 PM
I'm gonna work on getting one of everything first, but eventually, I'll get one of everything, so I was just wondering what item I should stockpile.

Oh, and I'm talking about the items you get from exchanging Badges. Solo C runs leave you with quite a lot of them >_>;

pikachief
May 7, 2008, 07:23 PM
besides teh spread needles, the pushan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

II_Tokio_II
May 7, 2008, 07:35 PM
I would have to say the pushan and the chao staff. Oh and also the aura field. Btw aura field=15gb's, pushan=99gb's, and chao staff=10gb's.

AerisZeal
May 7, 2008, 07:50 PM
I'm thinking Sonichi, since no one gets them and they're quite useful.
Well... No one compared to the others anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AerisZeal on 2008-05-07 18:19 ]</font>

chaostroop3
May 7, 2008, 07:52 PM
i agree with pika

gryphonvii
May 7, 2008, 08:12 PM
Ima get me multiple pushans..hopefully, darn you GTA!!!!

Ken_Silver
May 7, 2008, 08:36 PM
Spead needles and pushans. Maybe chao staff, but then again at only 10 gold badges...hmmm. Depends on how hard it is to get Gold badges.

I hope everything else is cheap afterwards. Then I can get them at bargin prices... hopefully. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sekani
May 7, 2008, 08:42 PM
Pushan, no contest.

Second would probably be the Preta from the lottery.

ThaiSoup
May 7, 2008, 09:49 PM
10/10 Twin Ruby's would be valuable aswell. Of course not to most though :/ But I personally want that more then anything here.

furrypaws
May 7, 2008, 10:16 PM
PSO music discs, if you can sell them. I'd check, but I can't buy a new account.

pikachief
May 8, 2008, 12:11 AM
On 2008-05-07 19:49, ThaiSoup wrote:
10/10 Twin Ruby's would be valuable aswell. Of course not to most though :/ But I personally want that more then anything here.

event missions stays without badges and illusion versions of maps are now updated with twin area drops.

Twin Ruby's will always drop there and the illusion version of mines whenever we get that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mvffin
May 8, 2008, 12:16 AM
On 2008-05-07 18:42, Sekani wrote:
Pushan, no contest.

Preta is actually quite abundant and quite useless. last i checked, there were many in white prices.

Second would probably be chao staff at the moment. However, once Masterforce comes out, I expect 10/10's to go for a mil. (and pushans prices will escalate even more)

Sekani
May 8, 2008, 11:19 AM
Every techer I know has multiple Chao Staffs by now....

I can't think of anything other than the Pushan that would have any kind of value post-MAG. All the other badge rewards are either really easy to get or worthless. Sonichi maybe? That blue aura thing? DB Sword?

panzer_unit
May 8, 2008, 12:06 PM
I've got a few Ruby Bullets, DB Swords, and Chao Staffs for grinding after the event. They're all pretty good compared to other weapons of their types. I wouldn't mind seeing some 10/10's from the super luck.

I got a Sonichi as well for the knockdown, they grind really nicely but I'll take my chances having just one.

Akaimizu
May 8, 2008, 12:08 PM
I'll probably get the Sonichi next. I got the Chao staff just after I got the Ruby Bullet. I definitely should try to also get a Twin Ruby, just to have one or two.

Gen2000
May 8, 2008, 12:49 PM
Ignoring Spread Needle since it's not a badge prize, after that would be...
Pushan
Chao Staff 10s/Twin Ruby 10s
Twin DB Swords 10s (maybe)

Unless Twin Ruby drop somehow gets better in the post-MAG version of Mines I think will be a while before go down in value even for the 0/10s. Been running MAG since day one and only seen Twin Ruby drop 3 times. Twin Ruby 10 is better than Arb Boa (in ATP and obviously PP) but the droprate....ugh. It seems way easier to come across an Arb Boa +10 than Twin Ruby +10 at the moment.

Twin DB Swords is crazy strong when grinded but the low element % they usually come in keeps them from being really awesome vs. element mobs compared to other Twin Sabers but they are still great for neutral mobs though so that's why you might as well just grind em to 10 (Twin DB Sword 10 is stronger than Grand Cross and Tyrant Spadac +10). Also like Twin Ruby, the droprate sucks on them so there won't be many 10s.

Sonichi is underrated but that's good because people sell em for cheap, even high grinded ones so whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2008-05-08 11:02 ]</font>

Sekani
May 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
I intentionally left out Spread Needle/G because it's not a badge reward, and the Twin weapons because they'll still drop after MAG is over.

Seority
May 8, 2008, 01:05 PM
I'd say the only thing I'm gratful for getting out of this event is the experence and meseta honestly. But for items I'm really glad for the PSO discs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Cylicon
May 9, 2008, 12:29 AM
Hm, I'm looking at psupedia for some info on the mag prizes and noticed there are some highlighted in blue? What does this mean? I notice how I don't have those options available for trade either. Do I have to meet a certain condition? Thanks in advance.

ArcImpulse
May 9, 2008, 12:32 AM
I heard those are getting added tonight.

Cylicon
May 9, 2008, 12:33 AM
Ah I see, thanks :3

Atomic646
May 9, 2008, 01:26 AM
On 2008-05-07 18:36, Ken_Silver wrote:
Spead needles and pushans. Maybe chao staff, but then again at only 10 gold badges...hmmm. Depends on how hard it is to get Gold badges.

I hope everything else is cheap afterwards. Then I can get them at bargin prices... hopefully. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It's not hard to get gold badges.

and you cant trade/sell/or drop pso discs

AerisZeal
May 9, 2008, 01:53 AM
On 2008-05-07 22:16, mvffin wrote:

On 2008-05-07 18:42, Sekani wrote:
Pushan, no contest.

Preta is actually quite abundant and quite useless. last i checked, there were many in white prices.

Second would probably be chao staff at the moment. However, once Masterforce comes out, I expect 10/10's to go for a mil. (and pushans prices will escalate even more)

On 2008-05-08 09:19, Sekani wrote:
Every techer I know has multiple Chao Staffs by now....

I can't think of anything other than the Pushan that would have any kind of value post-MAG. All the other badge rewards are either really easy to get or worthless. Sonichi maybe? That blue aura thing? DB Sword?

Not to mention that everyone seems to forget, Chao Staffs are A ranks, Masterforce can't use em. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I still say Sonichi because they are underrated and everyone is saving up for Pushan so they'll be abundant. While Sonichis aren't exactly hard to get, no one is getting them. So I see them, probably not immediately but down the line, more valuable than other things.

But who knows, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gen2000
May 9, 2008, 02:18 AM
I know Chao Staffs are Aranks and from what I get here not all Fortetechers are going MF because of the lv.10 Support (I don't care about it personally) and Chao Staff 10 is like a Psycho Wand +0 so for poor techers who will remain future Fortetechers it will still be of some worth to them.

R2D6battlebot
May 9, 2008, 02:42 AM
Just using common sense, Pushan will easily be worth the most, because frankly Ranged mags arent as highly playable as tech mags are. Granted, Soniti will go up because itll be more uncommon, but nobody will pay too much for them because Ranged mags arent that great. Id have to say the top 3 would be:
1. Pushan (by a landslide)
2. Soniti
3. Chao Staff
The thing about the staffs is that for a LONG time the market is going to be clogged with broken ones, so nobody is going to buy them out for at least a good while. However, I would assume that the price on ANY item that is event only grinded to 10 will be worth substantially more longer down the road (maybe end of summer).