PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Been gone awhile .... need some info

CeasOne
May 8, 2008, 12:53 AM
Hi guys its been a while since I've posted anything here or even looked at this site! I just bought the xpac and renewed my hunter's license for the first time since around July of last year!!!

I had a buddy of mine bring me up to speed on all the new features & events. I'm currently playing my level 77 Newman ForteTecher(10) and I had a few questions for my fellow pso/psu junkies...

1)Do you guys and gals think it would be worth trying out AEROTecher? pros/cons?

2)What new missions would be good for me to try out and level in preferably one I'm able to solo.

3)What is the economy like these days on xbox360? I have many 7-9* wpns that i need to sell off to get some new goodies for my neglected newman.

Thank You. -demii- (long time pso/psu z0mbie)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CeasOne on 2008-05-07 23:44 ]</font>

Anduril
May 8, 2008, 01:57 PM
1) It's "ACRO"Techer, and it really depends on whether or not you prefer support or not. AT is a nice class, but with the lack of rods it doesn't deal nearly as much damage with Attack TECHs as an FT. But you do get more Melee choices and Twin Handguns, both of which can usually do significant damage if combined with the ability for 31+ Buffs that AT gets.
2) With MAG going on you can probably solo MAG C, or maybe B, and get plenty of experience, enough to level up every 2-3 runs, since it does have the 250% EXP boost.
3) Well, the economy is good, but there is such a flood of weapons on the market 7*-9* weapons usually go for less than 200K, nothing like the prices they would go for before the Expansion.

CeasOne
May 8, 2008, 10:54 PM
thanks for the info I ran MAG-C last night solo with no problems. I think im going to try B tonight and see how it treats me =)

DarkEliteRico
May 8, 2008, 11:04 PM
If you need someone to help you lvl up or to just do an odd run with hit me up if you like, lately i've been afk'ing in my shop and doing odd stuff in game

Ragna_Divide
May 9, 2008, 07:09 PM
MAG is flat out wonderful for new players. I recently returned and had to start all over (ST deleted my characters from a few months after launch, doh), and I've easily been able to solo / group every single of my characters up to the 70s / 80s in a week. Currently I have Kira and Koharu levelled. Arkista gets this next week, and Zephie gets the last week of MAG... barring a couple days of nonstop C-Rank spamming for Paradi Cataract and Flowen's Sword if I haven't gotten them both by near the end. Not that you can't get them after MAG, but far as I know, the 250% droprate boost affects boss drops.