PDA

View Full Version : Dark Force in psu?

ARASHIKAGE
May 8, 2008, 05:22 AM
I always saw Dulk Fakis as just some seed form, nothing like the supreme evil in the universe. So I assumed some new form of Dark Force would emerge later.

But on the other hand there have been many differnt forms of Dark Force much like the differnt forms of Del Rol Lie, and theres no denying that of the Awoken Serpent boss.

--- ---
-------
--- ---
-------
--- ---
-------

That harmless little hexagram is for my friends at "the firm". Banzai, Jinx, Dojo, Shadow Strike.

Kanore
May 8, 2008, 05:41 AM
Dulk Fakis IS just some SEED form. It's what you get when you mix a CAST and an A-Photon reactor.

You... do realize that people have been saying '100 MIL IN MAG WILL GET US DARK FALZ' in nearly every thread discussing the event right?

Garnet_Moon
May 8, 2008, 05:44 AM
The biggest disaster in PSU is Karren not being able to have Ethans babies. That's the saddest and most tragic thing of all. Dark Falz and Dulk Fakis are just scrubs compared to that.

;_;

darkante
May 8, 2008, 08:05 AM
On 2008-05-08 03:44, Garnet_Moon wrote:
The biggest disaster in PSU is Karren not being able to have Ethans babies. That's the saddest and most tragic thing of all. Dark Falz and Dulk Fakis are just scrubs compared to that.

;_;

Seriously, that is a wierd sarkasm. :S

Garnet_Moon
May 8, 2008, 08:13 AM
On 2008-05-08 06:05, darkante wrote:

On 2008-05-08 03:44, Garnet_Moon wrote:

;_;

Seriously, that is a wierd sarkasm. :S

It's weird sarcasm because it's not sarcasm. I'm serious.

Darius_Drake
May 8, 2008, 10:17 AM
^ Wow!!!! ^

Feign
May 8, 2008, 10:55 AM
lol Garnet

But why not? Is she steril? I can't remember...

AlMcFly
May 8, 2008, 11:14 AM
On 2008-05-08 03:41, Kanore wrote:
Dulk Fakis IS just some SEED form. It's what you get when you mix a CAST and an A-Photon reactor.

A "CAST" and an A-Photon Reactor? I went through the story mode, and what I got out of it was that Falkis was a SEED that latched onto an A-Photon reactor. Anyone?

TecherRamen
May 8, 2008, 11:30 AM
The CoG keeps getting in their way. They can't get any privacy. And theyre not kinky enough to not need privacy

Tiyr
May 8, 2008, 11:43 AM
The fact that you think Ethan having offspring would be a good thing makes me seriously question your sanity.

ThePendragon
May 8, 2008, 11:47 AM
On 2008-05-08 09:14, McFlyVII wrote:

A "CAST" and an A-Photon Reactor? I went through the story mode, and what I got out of it was that Falkis was a SEED that latched onto an A-Photon reactor. Anyone?

I think he's reffering to magashi in the cast part.

And Dark Falz is not enough either. At least not the one they're throwing at us. We need a real DF. One that isn't a re-skin.

Feign
May 8, 2008, 11:49 AM
I'm all for mentally handicapped lightsaber wielding space elves <3

Eligaz
May 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
Knowing that Falz usually wont settle with less than three forms I place my bets on that the De Rol Le reskin isn't all we'll see from him in this game.

AlMcFly
May 8, 2008, 12:14 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:02, Eligaz wrote:
Knowing that Falz usually wont settle with less than three forms I place my bets on that the De Rol Le reskin isn't all we'll see from him in this game.

Has Falz ever taken the form of a Draggy? Might be kind of cool. Make him spew dark megid blasts everywhere. Lots of inst-deaths all at the same time are very fun to watch. ;P

Feign
May 8, 2008, 12:31 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:14, McFlyVII wrote:
Lots of inst-deaths all at the same time are very fun to watch. ;P

Not to those of us who are fagball magnets and are fatally allergic to them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Garnet_Moon
May 8, 2008, 12:51 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:31, Feign wrote:

Not to those of us who are fagball magnets and are fatally allergic to them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Are you kidding? Remember the good old days when PSU was universally loved by all, and not just the chosen few die hard fans? Remember when we got Linear Line S? Oh that was the funnest time i've ever had in PSU.

ArcImpulse
May 8, 2008, 01:33 PM
On 2008-05-08 09:14, McFlyVII wrote:

He is talking about when Magashi did it.

GuardianElite
May 8, 2008, 01:38 PM
apparently one Dark Force (Falz) is sealed up in ryucross

Feign
May 8, 2008, 02:11 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:51, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Are you kidding? Remember the good old days when PSU was universally loved by all, and not just the chosen few die hard fans? Remember when we got Linear Line S? Oh that was the funnest time i've ever had in PSU.

Megid = Fagball

STAY ON TARGET http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

ARASHIKAGE
May 8, 2008, 02:14 PM
On 2008-05-08 11:38, GuardianElite wrote:
apparently one Dark Force (Falz) is sealed up in ryucross

If so I'll need to get back online for that.

Phantasy Star w/o a Dark Force is like Zelda w/o Gannon.

...Come to think of it, those Zelda games w/o him were still pretty good. Hmm...

Lance813
May 8, 2008, 02:43 PM
A Phantasy star game w/o Dark Force is like a mute child with a brand new iPod

SonicTMP
May 8, 2008, 02:54 PM
On 2008-05-08 09:49, Feign wrote:
I'm all for mentally handicapped lightsaber wielding space elves <3

hahahaha!

On the DF note. Having talked a bit with a friend after initialy finding abuot about DF I'm sorta in a waiting mode.

Most of know what the PSU DF is... however there seems to be something odd about the lobby AFTER "seal of the dark god". Not to mention that we are quite far from lvl 200 cap. Who knows what's locked on the disc still or maybe another xpac if needed.

One can hope.

ARASHIKAGE
May 8, 2008, 02:56 PM
On 2008-05-08 12:43, Lance813 wrote:
A Phantasy star game w/o Dark Force is like a mute child with a brand new iPod

I saw that commercial

Eligaz
May 8, 2008, 03:10 PM

Word on that. Not that it ever was universally loved, but those were the days. I've also got fond memories of the first S runs at Neudaiz and people went "YAY NEU EBON!!" and all hyper over a Rubinad.

RemiusTA
May 8, 2008, 03:27 PM
PSO was never universally loved. it was only loved by those who liked it -- everybody else sold the game the same day they played it. There is no inbetween in PSO-PSU.

And in case nobody has made the connection, SEED = D-cell / Dulk Falkis = Dark Falz.

There is no D-Cell in this game, so the SEED basically take the position of Dark Force, since a) they all have a singular conciousness, b) they infect absolutely everything, and c) they are the only "DARK" monsters in this game.

Dulk Falkis is pretty much Dark Falz. If you think about it, Dark Falz was basically the exact, EXACT same thing, except he transformed after eating rico instead of an A-Photon reactor.

And Program DF IS dark force. Just like the PSO version (who came as Dark Falz and Olga Flow), Dark Falz can possess anything it pleases, so i have no clue why the De Rol Falz is accepted as a failure. Its an Event Boss and a plausable SEED infection. An orginal boss was just not going to happen.

Mysterious-G
May 8, 2008, 03:32 PM
I think there is said somewhere, that Dark Fish is no SEED form.
But I agree with you Remius, the SEED make a pretty good new Falz me thinks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ThePendragon
May 8, 2008, 05:38 PM
Meh, there will be a second form, but even that will be a reskin of Fakkis. DF is the most important enemy in any PS game, unless the PD shows up. He deserves to be unique.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThePendragon on 2008-05-08 15:39 ]</font>

Lance813
May 8, 2008, 07:52 PM
On 2008-05-08 12:56, ARASHIKAGE wrote:

I saw that commercial

that was a commercial?

but anyways, plz new Dark force?

Edit: PD would be amazing!... Sega! make an amazing profound darkness!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lance813 on 2008-05-08 17:54 ]</font>

furrypaws
May 8, 2008, 08:23 PM
Even though I don't mind the reskin, a Dark Falz remake that actually...you know, remade Dark Falz completely would be absolutely awesome. Like, 3 forms and all.

gryphonvii
May 8, 2008, 08:29 PM
On 2008-05-08 12:11, Feign wrote:

Megid = Fagball

STAY ON TARGET http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

actually I loved doing linear line s, I remember when my friends were like "hey this is cool whats tha... OMFG megid.... OMFG!!!! WTF is that, its like a f****** ninja bunny thing..... it spews poison as it dies OMG not fair!"

ARASHIKAGE
May 8, 2008, 08:42 PM
I agree it would be cool to see a new Dark Force(Falz) show up in this game. (We need the challange)

But I'd say RemiusTA is 100% right on this one. The seed is basically Dark Force.
PS1= Dark Falz (dream)
PS2= Dark Phallus??? (demon)
PS3= Dark Force (Great evil that returned every thousand years)
PS4= Dark Falz???
PSO= Dark Falz (Humans unlocked him while mining on Ragol, then he corrupted the 3 computers: Olga, Callus, Vol Opt.)
PSO C.A.R.D. Revolution ("The Great Shadow")

Feel free to correct me.

Criss
May 8, 2008, 09:15 PM
Next Phantasy Star game is a joint project with Lucas Arts. The last boss will be Darth Force and will be accompanied by infected Stormcasts. You heard it here first.

ARASHIKAGE
May 8, 2008, 09:25 PM

Has Falz ever taken the form of a Draggy? Might be kind of cool. Make him spew dark megid blasts everywhere. Lots of inst-deaths all at the same time are very fun to watch. ;P

Might look cool, but honestly do we really need another Dragon? Probly one of the last things I'd want to see.

Reipard
May 8, 2008, 10:45 PM
Dark Falz can possess anything it pleases, so i have no clue why the De Rol Falz is accepted as a failure. Its an Event Boss and a plausable SEED infection. An orginal boss was just not going to happen.

Dude. It is not an event boss. It is a final part of the game. It is the boss of Seal of the Dark God. It was NOT MADE just for MAG.

There is no excuse for the laziness. You're just deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2008-05-08 20:46 ]</font>

Dragonrider29
May 8, 2008, 11:00 PM
On 2008-05-08 20:45, Reipard wrote:

Dark Falz can possess anything it pleases, so i have no clue why the De Rol Falz is accepted as a failure. Its an Event Boss and a plausable SEED infection. An orginal boss was just not going to happen.

Dude. It is not an event boss. It is a final part of the game. It is the boss of Seal of the Dark God. It was NOT MADE just for MAG.

There is no excuse for the laziness. You're just deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2008-05-08 20:46 ]</font>

(Continues to devour Segas attention to my characters' ingame name) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phoenix_Black
May 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
How 'bout a robot reskin... It'd work a lot like Falz's first for in PSO... Or the second... Depends... Third could be a Fakis reskin, though I better one than the one found in the data.

Reipard
May 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
(Continues to devour Segas attention to my characters' ingame name)

You'd make a better DF than the one we have ^_^.

Atomic646
May 9, 2008, 01:11 AM

On 2008-05-08 10:02, Eligaz wrote:

not if it happens to you... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ThePendragon
May 9, 2008, 01:15 PM
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/screenshots/psiv/df3.gif

IMO

Dragwind
May 9, 2008, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure we have yet to see the true, or possible next dark entity.

RemiusTA
May 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
Im hoping its something awesome. I dont mind reskins, but the final Ep.3 boss better be a brand new, kickass 2/3 part boss.

Dragonrider29
May 9, 2008, 06:58 PM
On 2008-05-08 21:13, Reipard wrote:

(Continues to devour Segas attention to my characters' ingame name)

You'd make a better DF than the one we have ^_^.

Haha, thanks xD *Feels flattered*

But I honestly think anyone could make a better DF than the one we're getting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eligaz
May 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
On 2008-05-09 11:15, ThePendragon wrote:
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/screenshots/psiv/df3.gif

IMO

IMO YES

Now that is the Falz I'd want to see. Imagine running around his feet while he try to stomp you Olga Flow style. This game needs moar epic bosses. Dulk Falkis was sorta cool the first time. Quite a nice final boss but..now we want something cooler. D: