PDA

View Full Version : So... do we get the other exchange items tomorrow?

PALRAPPYS
May 8, 2008, 06:07 AM
Tomorrow hits the 2 week point of Maximum Attack G. If I recall, Japan got the 2nd set of items for Gifts of Beyond at this point. So has there been any confirmation we are going to get them tomorrow?

Ogni-XR21
May 8, 2008, 08:11 AM
Kind of a noob question (I just got back online after 5 months 2 days ago), does this mean Pushan for 99 gold badges? (I haven't been to the exchange mission yet, so I wouldn't know if that one is available yet)

How realistic is it to try to get all items from the exchange list in the remaining time? Would it be better to spam C missions to reach that goal?

RedRaz0r
May 8, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yes that means Pushan and Aura field, etc. Also, Its not that hard to get that many gold badges. I started a new character on the first day and now hes level 99 and I got well over 150 badges, so its not unreasonable. Plus I have school and a gf so Im not on 24/7

Xefi
May 8, 2008, 09:30 AM
Let's pray for it (not like i really care). It's really cool anyways since i only have 35 gold badges so far for straight 2 weeks. LOL.

But anyways, so far, i havent heard anything about additional items added yet. :|

Darius_Drake
May 8, 2008, 10:14 AM
I really do hope the Pushans come out tomm, because I have been waiting to get my grubby little hands on a few of those things since this event started.

Tink
May 8, 2008, 10:48 AM
Someone asked this question to a GM when they were doing Live Support on PS2/PC servers and they replied yes. :> Happy Pushan day tomorrow!

Ken_Silver
May 8, 2008, 12:19 PM
On 2008-05-08 06:42, RedRaz0r wrote:
Yes that means Pushan and Aura field, etc. Also, Its not that hard to get that many gold badges. I started a new character on the first day and now hes level 99 and I got well over 150 badges, so its not unreasonable. Plus I have school and a gf so Im not on 24/7

I hope that is true. I want the DB saber, the DB shield, the aura field and the sonti. I can get a weapons palette upgrade all at once.

Kylie
May 8, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hopefully, I don't see the point in making us wait this long anyways. I guess someone, somewhere was saying that they're sick of MA:G but would keep playing it for the anticipation of the new exchange items... or something.

Kinako78
May 8, 2008, 03:41 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:19, Ken_Silver wrote:

On 2008-05-08 06:42, RedRaz0r wrote:

I hope that is true. I want the DB saber, the DB shield, the aura field and the sonti. I can get a weapons palette upgrade all at once.

DB Saber and Sonichi are already available. I have both.

Kanore
May 8, 2008, 03:42 PM
Goddamn I hope so. I hit my quota for one Pushan and one AF about 10 golds ago.

mvffin
May 8, 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm falling behind my goal. I almost have enough for 4 pushan. I should have 5 by now to reach my goal of 10. guess I'll have to catch up on badges in the next 2 weeks.

amtalx
May 8, 2008, 05:44 PM
On 2008-05-08 10:35, Kylie wrote:
Hopefully, I don't see the point in making us wait this long anyways. I guess someone, somewhere was saying that they're sick of MA:G PSU but would keep playing it for the anticipation of the new exchange items AoI... or something.

Does this M.O. sound familiar?

Kylie
May 8, 2008, 06:24 PM
On 2008-05-08 15:44, amtalx wrote:

On 2008-05-08 10:35, Kylie wrote:
Hopefully, I don't see the point in making us wait this long anyways. I guess someone, somewhere was saying that they're sick of MA:G PSU but would keep playing it for the anticipation of the new exchange items AoI... or something.

Does this M.O. sound familiar?

QFE. *sigh*

Don't fall for ST and its flashy update schedules!