PDA

View Full Version : Program DF

GaNksTa
May 8, 2008, 08:38 PM
Just curious of how it works..

1) After completing Ruins does a door unlock or a teleporter appear?

Or..

2) After you finish Ruins, you go back to 5th floor and Program DF becomes available?

Jingo
May 8, 2008, 08:43 PM
I think it's like option 1. After Ruins, a teleporter appears.

Mr_Confused
May 8, 2008, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BeoRxciHa4

notice how there at a boss teleporter at the beginning

GaNksTa
May 8, 2008, 08:46 PM
Okay, I was leaning more towards number 2 because its labeled as a separate mission.

LoL, was hoping I could spam Cs then do S Program DF.. guess not.

beatrixkiddo
May 8, 2008, 08:50 PM
I believe it works like EX missions did. You finish Ruins, you go in the crystal, get sent to the counter that has Program DF. The Program DF mission itself is nothing but that one room with the bosswarp.

GaNksTa
May 8, 2008, 08:55 PM
On 2008-05-08 18:50, beatrixkiddo wrote:
I believe it works like EX missions did. You finish Ruins, you go in the crystal, get sent to the counter that has Program DF. The Program DF mission itself is nothing but that one room with the bosswarp.

If you get sent to the counter then I suppose you could change rank? Or does it go straight to the DF mission counter and you are unable to change rank/if you go back it cancels out the mission?

beatrixkiddo
May 8, 2008, 09:00 PM
Well, Pikachief claimed to do Program DF on S after MAG on C. But Ryna said he couldn't. So, believe who you will? ;o

GaNksTa
May 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
I see, thank you for your responses.

Powder Keg
May 8, 2008, 09:05 PM
Kind of like how 1up worked with the EX missions?

pikachief
May 8, 2008, 10:38 PM
On 2008-05-08 19:00, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Well, Pikachief claimed to do Program DF on S after MAG on C. But Ryna said he couldn't. So, believe who you will? ;o

Pikachief=Utterfail mode for a while.

dont go by most of the things i say i've been proven wrong left and right due to sucky memory lol >.<

I trust ryna more than myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

S=S and C=C