PDA

View Full Version : Hunter LV10+ glitch?

VR_Pilot
May 9, 2008, 08:52 AM
Ok, so after coming back to find out MAG gives so many mission points, I decided to just try and see what stat gains the basic classes (HU,RA,FO) get past level 10. To my confusion, I got my HU to LV11 and the class stats stayed the same. Anyone else have this happen? Why would the level go up when no stats increase?

Ryna
May 9, 2008, 08:56 AM
The stats for levels 10 to 20 should be the same on base classes. Why did they make it like that? Only Sonic Team can answer that question.

Kelvie
May 9, 2008, 08:56 AM
It is perfectly normal. You CAN lvl it up past to 10 because you can do it for every jobs, but since you got no point on doing it because you are supposed to then switch to the forte job, your stats doesn't goes up.

Nani-chan
May 9, 2008, 08:58 AM
On 2008-05-09 06:52, VR_Pilot wrote:
Ok, so after coming back to find out MAG gives so many mission points, I decided to just try and see what stat gains the basic classes (HU,RA,FO) get past level 10. To my confusion, I got my HU to LV11 and the class stats stayed the same. Anyone else have this happen? Why would the level go up when no stats increase?

That's the way it is
http://psupedia.info/Types

Maybe in the future they will change it, but currently 10-20 on basic types is no stat increase.

SabZero
May 9, 2008, 10:45 AM
I don't hink so. There's a reason them being basic classes, and all the others advanced.

darkante
May 9, 2008, 10:51 AM
On 2008-05-09 06:52, VR_Pilot wrote:

They might just not have thinked of this.
But seeing as they do get to Lv 20.
Might bring out other class combo later with those requirements. But that is for later speculation, we still donīt have the master classes yet.

Inazuma
May 9, 2008, 11:42 AM
there is no reason to level the basic types past 10 so dont worry about it. and we might see the same thing happen w/ the advanced types once the cap gets raised to 25.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inazuma on 2008-05-09 09:42 ]</font>

Dragwind
May 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
You can lvl it to 20 for the reason of showing off how l33t your are, playing a basic class. You go, Mr. Basic class player. Show those advanced class players who pwns. (Gooooo Mr. Basic class playyyyerrrr!)

Zorafim
May 10, 2008, 12:40 AM
inb4rain

So, what are the MP requirements for lv10+? Does it still only take less than 500 per level, or does it jump to 8000 like the acro classes did?

Powder Keg
May 10, 2008, 12:52 AM
I remembered a player (I think Rhea) saying s/he gained stats when leveling past 10 as a ranger.

XFoxPrower
May 11, 2008, 01:59 PM
I have all my basics to 20 on my main. If you'd like to do it, it's a great opportunity to work on your weaker PAs that haven't reached 20. Advanced classes can, but I prefer to never use PAs under their capable tier. 20+ Melee for WT, 30+ Melee for FF only.