PDA

View Full Version : Max Attack G Charity

AlMcFly
May 9, 2008, 01:23 PM
To all you 065 people: I'm sure that if you asked on this forum, somebody would be willing to store away some of the cheaper MAG Item Exchange items that you would otherwise be able to get on your own. I don't have a lot of badges, but I hardly play and have still managed to get more than everything I ever wanted from the event. To those of you that are in the high 100 thousand kills, you are probably throwing away badges you have so much.

Don't be greedy but post here if you have been out the majority of the event and haven't been able to get anything. Some of us may help out. Most will probably let them go for a cheap price but if you ask we can reserve them. If you aren't willing to help out, don't post here.

P.S. Don't ask for Pushans unless you are expecting to pay out the ace.

The_Gio
May 9, 2008, 01:25 PM
Well your talking like were gonna be locked out the entire event. Not that I dont appreciate the idea,is it very nice,but it feels much more fulfilling to get it myself. And if the problem keeps going until the end of MAG then thats the end of my subscription permanently. Still tho thats a nice thing to suggest

Yusaku_Kudou
May 9, 2008, 01:27 PM
I have extra bouquet boards, but I'm on the 360, sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

panzer_unit
May 9, 2008, 01:51 PM
Good idea.

I'm hoping one of my friends snags a Paradi Cataract for me just in case they don't flood the market, other stuff I don't super care about... got a bunch of DB's, Rubies, even Chao Staffs already for grinding.

AlMcFly
May 9, 2008, 02:09 PM
On 2008-05-09 11:51, panzer_unit wrote:
Good idea.

I'm hoping one of my friends snags a Paradi Cataract for me just in case they don't flood the market, other stuff I don't super care about... got a bunch of DB's, Rubies, even Chao Staffs already for grinding.

I believe the Paradi will be available in the MAG' missions after the event is over as a special area drop.

relentless
May 9, 2008, 02:50 PM
Too bad the PSO discs aren't tradable. <_<

amtalx
May 9, 2008, 03:24 PM
From what I hear Paradi Cataract is going to be as bad or worse than Legsless / Rainbows. There are going to be more SUV units than Casts that can equip them, haha. Too bad I'm not on PC/PS2, a good friend of mine quit today and unloaded and enormous cache of money and items on me.

SabZero
May 9, 2008, 03:39 PM
What I wanted were the NPC special drops (silence claw etc)... And the S-rank godies, although those can wait.

Also, you good people can just accumulate badges, since the exchange mission sticks around...

I did promise a friend that got the 065 before me a Twin Ruby Bullet, which I actually found http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif