PDA

View Full Version : Hildeblue

KillerCC1101
Jan 22, 2003, 03:37 AM
what is the best place to spot a hildeblue...i havent been able to spot one yet and ive been playing for awhile now..

Brundidge
Jan 22, 2003, 04:03 AM
Play through the Forest of Sorrow Quest because they have the best amount of Hildebears on this offline quest. I dunno if there's a Online quest with more (I don't play online). But that quest is your best bet.

LollipopLolita
Jan 22, 2003, 04:18 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=419

Deus-Irae
Jan 22, 2003, 04:50 AM
Lolita, you can also ad MA@ to that list of Habitat for Hildeblue.

ive found a few there:)

Reven
Jan 22, 2003, 07:30 AM
Actually I find them alot easier to find in the Letter from Lionel quest.. I know there are less Hildebears in the quest in general but I have never seen one in Forest of Sorrows and I have seen dozens in Lionel, albeit I pipe there, but it very rarely takes me more than around 60 pipes

I've seen my roommate go through Forest of Sorrows bout 50 times going for God/Battles in Ult., he's gotten 2 God/Battles but he's never seen a Hildetor there, I found 6 Hildetors so far in Lionel using his char., they never dropped me my damn Magic Stone: Iritista though, bastards

Phebes
Jan 22, 2003, 08:38 AM
On 2003-01-22 04:30, Reven wrote:
...albeit I pipe there, but it very rarely takes me more than around 60 pipes

Does the piping thing really work? I just ran through the Forest of Sorrow quest in VHard eleven times tonight, and after 176 Hildebears, I've yet to see a single Hildeblue. The piping thing could save me some time.

On the plus side, at least I can now kill all 16 in about five minutes a run. Erg.

I've tried the piping thing before, with slimes in the caves, and a small group of rappies once, but always give in after about ten tries or so...

The only time I've even seen a hildeblue, was in the Heat Sword quest online, in hard mode, where I got a Last Survivor, and I'd already put in several hundred hours before even seeing just that one. Heh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I don't even want to count how many times I've done The Fake in Yellow in attempt to find special rappies. I don't even think they can appear there, anymore. -.-

SeekerGio
Jan 22, 2003, 11:48 AM
no, fake in yellow makes rare rappies quite often, in fact just this morning, I saw TWO in the same trip, one room after the other..of course, neither one of them left me the RED PARTISAN I was trying to find for my friend...at least I have mine, he's just cursed not to ever have one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif not sure about forest of sorrows yet though, haven't really tried that one too many times...I just want another Mil Lilly to find another DEMOLITION COMET...but the rappies DO show up.

Sedyne
Jan 22, 2003, 02:31 PM
so far i've spotted a total of four hilda blue's, ALL in the same area of the forest under differet ID's and different game modes. They are all in the last area with the boss warp. usually they were under heat sword runs. ive obtained 2 hildablue heads this way