PDA

View Full Version : Silence Claw?

Illuminate
May 11, 2008, 06:45 PM
The Item Database doesn't say how its obtained. >.> Do you have to do some special thing with Sue in your party, to get it?

Dhylec
May 11, 2008, 06:56 PM
Just have Sue with you & you'd have a chance to get it from the boxes.

Ragna_Divide
May 11, 2008, 08:21 PM
It's an absurdly low chance. I've done at least 90 runs with NPCs and have only seen one NPC weapon drop (Kireek's axe.) On the other hand, that's not such a terrible thing since none of the NPC weapons are even remotely worth using. Kazarodoc MAYBE if you can't stand the look of Chao Staff despite the Chao being a better Technic rod.

hamb0ne10
May 11, 2008, 09:01 PM
i actually got a silence claw in my first run since the ruins was opened so there is a chance, and no u just have to have her in ur party for the chance to get it and people must want it cause i sold it for 4.5 mil and it went in the first 20 mins. for more info on what drops with each npc and without an npc go to http://www.psupedia.info and check out the mag section

Ragna_Divide
May 11, 2008, 09:20 PM
Someone bought it because they...

A) Didn't do any research and think it'll grind super-high like some Kubara weapons.

or

B) Think the death-effect procs often enough to be worth the damage drop.

or

C) Want it for nostalgia factor / think it looks cool / are a collector and have to get every item in the game.

I didn't say you couldn't sell one for a lot of money. I said the NPC-specific weapons aren't worth using, with the possible exception of Kazarodoc.

SonicTMP
May 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
shhhhhhhh