PDA

View Full Version : Why we will never get Sange

KoKuTanLuFi
May 11, 2008, 08:37 PM
Sent this message to segas support team.

I would like to report, that on Sunday May 11, around 4:30 - 5 PM Pacific time my party consisting of; Xmoonslayerx,Aztrial,and Me (KoKuKaizoku) had a problem were we finished the mission, but we didnt get any boxes or mission complete. We defeated all monsters and nothing happend, not even a teleport.

I have made a video of th event and put it on youtube, to sum it up, we feel cheated and hope that this dosent happen to anyone else. At this point I feel a little cheated.

Link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h74XrtS2Q8k

__________________________________________________ ___

I'd like to add, I'm not upset about the issue, infact I have been in plenty of partys when people kick me out of the team at the end so they can have all the drops. But I wonder how many times this has happend.... Im new around her so this may be common, I just wanted to share. =D

AlMcFly
May 11, 2008, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Sega is doing this 065 bullshit on purpose to make sure we don't get the final goal.

xJakkalx
May 11, 2008, 08:42 PM
I thought we'd never get the SANGE because we're deRANGED.

Also, the sange may be obtainable, as long as this was an isolated incident.

KoKuTanLuFi
May 11, 2008, 08:44 PM
I think we should share this with alot of PSU players to get Segas attention... maybe they can extend the date a week or so.

BFGfreak
May 11, 2008, 08:45 PM
So wait, you killed everything and nothing happened? Because something like that happened in one of my parties awhile back. It seems to be a rare occurance, but still...

pikachief
May 11, 2008, 08:46 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:44, KoKuTanLuFi wrote:
I think we should share this with alot of PSU players to get Segas attention... maybe they can extend the date a week or so.

cuz of some boxes?

they already said repeaditly that they will not extend this event

GoldenFalcon
May 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
Considering that the JP server got the event extended by a week to get the Sange milestone, they have no excuse to not do the same for us.

xJakkalx
May 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
I don't think Sega actually gives half a shit about us. We're expendable.

pikachief
May 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:47, GoldenFalcon wrote:
Considering that the JP server got the event extended by a week to get the Sange milestone, they have no excuse to not do the same for us.

no they didnt....

McLaughlin
May 11, 2008, 08:49 PM
That happens when a Deljaban spawns before you open the final gate, and someone kills it before you open the gate. The kills stop somewhere around 313, which is 20 enemies shy of the final reward.

Don't kill the Deljaban.

pikachief
May 11, 2008, 08:50 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:49, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
That happens when a Deljaban spawns before you open the final gate, and someone kills it before you open the gate. The kills stop somewhere around 313, which is 20 enemies shy of the final reward.

Don't kill the Deljaban.

i killed 3 before the gate opened, got no side areas and still got to the end http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KoKuTanLuFi
May 11, 2008, 08:50 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:46, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-05-11 18:44, KoKuTanLuFi wrote:

cuz of some boxes?

they already said repeaditly that they will not extend this event

Whoa, its more then the boxes. Look at this in the long run, For those who want a Sange this could be a problem. None of our Kills were counted.

On top of no Boxes or Boss Mission.

KoKuTanLuFi
May 11, 2008, 08:51 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:47, xJakkalx wrote:
I don't think Sega actually gives half a shit about us. We're expendable.

xD my Cousins Favorite Line. Yeah Im sure Sega sees us as Expendable... but still its an issue I think PSU players should know about.

xJakkalx
May 11, 2008, 08:55 PM
I just want to play, damn it. I haven't even been able to meet Kireek, or Sue, or Rupika! C'mon!

Wait, I was quoted?

hamb0ne10
May 11, 2008, 08:58 PM
i dont really think they will extend it because it seems like an act of congress to get anything we bitch about in these forums to get changed, but i also dont think that they think were expendable because they need as many people playing this game as possible to stay in business in america considering the already low low numbers in the us servers, they piss us off enough and we quit , they are screwed, but i do with they would make a little more effort to fix problems we complain about, i mean honestly i understand its their game but if the players dont like something then shouldnt they do something about it considering were the ones who play it

AlMcFly
May 11, 2008, 09:01 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:58, hamb0ne10 wrote:
i dont really think they will extend it because it seems like an act of congress to get anything we bitch about in these forums to get changed, but i also dont think that they think were expendable because they need as many people playing this game as possible to stay in business in america considering the already low low numbers in the us servers, they piss us off enough and we quit , they are screwed, but i do with they would make a little more effort to fix problems we complain about, i mean honestly i understand its their game but if the players dont like something then shouldnt they do something about it considering were the ones who play it

They don't give a shit about whether America is playing or not. Their cash-cow is Japan. We could all quit and they could give a rat's ass. At least that's what this kind of support is conveying to us. Imagine a world where people are actually smart enough to foresee problems and fix them.

Edit: Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-11 19:02 ]</font>

KoKuTanLuFi
May 11, 2008, 09:01 PM
Some how I was banned from Segas PSU forum... I wonder if it was because of this..

xJakkalx
May 11, 2008, 09:04 PM
If they didn't want to please gamers you'd think they'd stay out of the gaming business. :3

AlMcFly
May 11, 2008, 09:05 PM
Looks like I am going to schthack PSO for a month now because that's how long it takes them to fix anything.

xJakkalx
May 11, 2008, 09:07 PM
See you there.

landman
May 12, 2008, 04:51 AM

Don't kill the Deljaban.

I've killed them and never had this problem at the end.

And, if we don't score enough to get sange then we, as a whole, don't deserve sange

landman
May 12, 2008, 04:51 AM
doublepost, sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: landman on 2008-05-12 02:52 ]</font>

gratefulgriz
May 12, 2008, 05:29 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if sega isnt doing the 065 err to prevent us from attaining our goals,. die

SnowfoxZero
May 12, 2008, 05:37 AM
On 2008-05-11 18:42, McFlyVII wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Sega is doing this 065 bullshit on purpose to make sure we don't get the final goal.

I wouldn't put it beyond them...

SStrikerR
May 12, 2008, 05:46 AM
On 2008-05-11 19:05, McFlyVII wrote:
Looks like I am going to schthack PSO for a month now because that's how long it takes them to fix anything.

Surprised the mods haven't deleted the name out yet.

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 05:55 AM
Hm...that's maybe possible...

The Lottery is Sponsored by Segac and the Number "065".
SEGAC: Because good business is an oxymoron to us.

Kanore
May 12, 2008, 05:58 AM
Everyone was planning on quitting after MAG anyway.

It's just more hilarious that people are quitting during it!

ST never fails to fail.

easy
May 12, 2008, 06:19 AM
i had it too F..k Sega The sega GMS ARE A lie fix it sega GMS

thats what we get for kill 100mil F..K

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-05-12 04:24 ]</font>

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 06:35 AM
OMG...the "065" Conspiracy...

JAFO22000
May 12, 2008, 09:32 AM

Now, why would they do this?

chu-chu-chu
May 12, 2008, 10:03 AM
Better question, why wouldn't they?!

Schubalts
May 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
On 2008-05-12 07:32, JAFO22000 wrote:

Now, why would they do this?

Didn't you hear? Every technical problem has been done on purpose.

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
I don't think Sega actually gives half a shit about us. We're expendable...(Still "065")...

hamb0ne10
May 12, 2008, 01:12 PM
On 2008-05-12 02:51, landman wrote:

Don't kill the Deljaban.

And, if we don't score enough to get sange then we, as a whole, don't deserve sange

ive been told that when he spawns before u get the gate open then u should kill him or u will get the glitch, and we kill him everytime he spawns and no glitch for us so far

Darius_Drake
May 12, 2008, 03:21 PM
On 2008-05-12 11:12, hamb0ne10 wrote:

On 2008-05-12 02:51, landman wrote:

Don't kill the Deljaban.

ive been told that when he spawns before u get the gate open then u should kill him or u will get the glitch, and we kill him everytime he spawns and no glitch for us so far

Actually I heard that the glitch actually happens if the Deljaben kills a party member with megid before you open the gate. To avoid the glitch open the gate or kill it before a party member gets killed.

Battlestar
May 12, 2008, 03:33 PM

because their servers were down for like 4 days or something, THAT is why they got the extension.

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 06:12 PM
On 2008-05-12 03:58, Kanore wrote:
Everyone was planning on quitting after MAG anyway.

It's just more hilarious that people are quitting during it!

ST never fails to fail.

"Everyone"? I'm not leaving.

MSAksion
May 12, 2008, 07:28 PM
WHOA i got at least three Friends who have not even played more than 2 days of MAG and youre telling me Sega wont do anything for my friends who are paying customers?

One has been bumped off the leaderboard, another had to make and pay for a 2nd psu account, and a third she's only played 2 days then got the 065. Not Fair Sega.

Bitzen
May 12, 2008, 07:36 PM
On 2008-05-12 17:28, MSAksion wrote:
and a third she's only played 2 days then got the 065. Not Fair Sega.

*raises hand*

Skids
May 12, 2008, 07:46 PM
KoKuTanLuFi, I had that same glitch the 1st day ruins came out and yes I did report this to sega the same day and the GM that was present. Their is a way to still get the kill count, MP, and badges but sadly not the ruin boss items. What you have to do is get someone to hit the mission ending button in Mine's. So in your scenario. If you didn't had the npc. You would have to ask someone to join the group and hit the button. If you had the npc. Except the party leader. Have one person leave the team and go back and hit. So that at lease the other two members still get the full rewards while he gets the c rank rewards. Its worse when you have 4 people and the npc. Since one has to sacrifice getting rewards all togther since. You can't remove the npc and the npc would count as the 4th player as soon as one player leaves. Its the not the best solution it still better then nothing.

Yusaku_Kudou
May 12, 2008, 09:26 PM
On 2008-05-11 18:42, xJakkalx wrote:
I thought we'd never get the SANGE because we're deRANGED.

Also, the sange may be obtainable, as long as this was an isolated incident.

That didn't even rhyme. san geh (!)(Japanese)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2008-05-12 19:29 ]</font>

VetroDrago
May 12, 2008, 10:28 PM
The sange is funny. It reminds me of putting alot of work into something just to get nothing in return. For the people who have 065 and are new players, it would be wise to stop now. You will save yourself alot of time and frustration. This game's not worth it lol. The photon arts keep me in this game. That probably sounds weird, huh?

Kouta_
May 13, 2008, 12:22 AM
Quite.
I keep playing for the sake of catching up to my friends who are 100+.

Uncle_bob
May 13, 2008, 01:11 AM
On 2008-05-12 13:33, Battlestar wrote:

because their servers were down for like 4 days or something, THAT is why they got the extension.

Yet half of us have been unable to connect for up to a month.

mvffin
May 13, 2008, 01:32 AM
I've only had the deljaban spawn at the gate twice, first time it happened, we killed it, and the mission could not be finished. second time, we opened the gate first, and the spawns occurred normally.

I don't remember if anyone got megid'd either time.

KoKuTanLuFi
May 13, 2008, 04:33 PM
On 2008-05-12 17:46, Skids wrote:
KoKuTanLuFi, I had that same glitch the 1st day ruins came out and yes I did report this to sega the same day and the GM that was present. Their is a way to still get the kill count, MP, and badges but sadly not the ruin boss items. What you have to do is get someone to hit the mission ending button in Mine's. So in your scenario. If you didn't had the npc. You would have to ask someone to join the group and hit the button. If you had the npc. Except the party leader. Have one person leave the team and go back and hit. So that at lease the other two members still get the full rewards while he gets the c rank rewards. Its worse when you have 4 people and the npc. Since one has to sacrifice getting rewards all togther since. You can't remove the npc and the npc would count as the 4th player as soon as one player leaves. Its the not the best solution it still better then nothing.

You have made my day, by far the most reasonable post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KoKuTanLuFi on 2008-05-13 14:34 ]</font>

Ken_Silver
May 13, 2008, 06:28 PM
not to backtrack too much, but who said that we won't get an expansion on the event and when? because granted ST wouldn't do it anyway, for someone to come out offically and say so is a Donkey's move. I mean to compare one diaster to another is a bad path to go down... (JP's 4 day service crash to the US/EU 65 error)

But don't underestimate the power of the 65. It's strength and affect on people is more powerful than you can imagine. If you are fortunate enough to have evaded it or play on the 360 servers, don't mess with the forces you know nothing about. People who are affected are foaming at the mouth about it. Even more that there is still a huge community dealing with it. Sega has to do something about it and something decent, because they do want an American PSU market and they do want it to expand out of the 360 servers. If not, it would have been a 360 exclusive...

With even more glitches and stuff, getting the Sange maybe hard, but it is not impossible... not because of that reason. Does anyone not have hope around here anymore? Sega is good at one thing: keeping itself afloat on little to nothing. They won't let the PSU PC/PS2 serves crash like this... oh, no... it'll be something much worse that takes these servers down... mark my words... bwahahahahah!!!

KoKuTanLuFi
May 14, 2008, 03:08 AM
What is the 65 Error? Im on 360.

Danny_Dark
May 14, 2008, 05:15 AM
It is an Error in the Billing System which causing the Message "Your Guardians License has been Expired", even
when your Account is still Active.
(Still "065" and Pissed)
Oh...by the way Ken, I already giving up my Hopes...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danny_Dark on 2008-05-14 03:58 ]</font>