PDA

View Full Version : Will the billing issues affect your Sega drive at all?

furrypaws
May 11, 2008, 09:29 PM
I was just curious as to how the community is responding to this.

I fall under the, "I wish it did" category. Sega's really been getting on my nerves, but I'll probably be playing until the servers are brought down.

Powder Keg
May 11, 2008, 10:00 PM
My impression was already low...so not really.

It didn't happen to me, but it pisses me off nonetheless and makes MAG overall less enjoyable.

Inno_Tenshi
May 11, 2008, 10:29 PM
I came to play for my friends, and I love playing with them when I can ... it's a great way to escape long days at school/work, Friday nights staying up late doing S runs.

This is really ridiculous, but I'm not giving up my good times with them just because SEGA's taking its time fixing the biggest error that's hit it thus far for PSU.

I also think it depends on what type of compensation they'll come up with ... but all in all, I have no reason to quit. It's still a great game ... when it works.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inno_Tenshi on 2008-05-11 20:30 ]</font>

xgp
May 11, 2008, 10:39 PM
i am jast piess off if thay get it back up soon thin am ok if i miss fd all to gather thin will.........it not b a good thing

darkante
May 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
Probably not, but Sega just donīt seem to be capable of handling games or planning for that matter.
*stares at dusty Dreamcast*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-05-11 20:43 ]</font>

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 11:46 AM
It depends on what they do to apologize for it.
There are 10 Days left to the end of MAG...
If this Problem isn't Fixed so far, then I
Quit PSU and never come back...
(Sega has make enough Mistakes!)

The Lottery is Sponsored by Segac and the Number "065".
SEGAC: Because good business is an oxymoron to us.

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 11:52 AM
My problem was handled promptly but many many people have been out for weeks. I believe a little bit of extra compensation should be given as a result. Something more than 3 star luck but nothing too crazy. Perhaps an extra week of MAG.

Kylie
May 12, 2008, 12:06 PM
Probably not, but it's annoying nonetheless.

I haven't been 65'd yet, so maybe that has to do with why I'm not completely pissed. But even if I was, I'm not done with PSU yet. Plus, they said they're replacing the billing system, so I think I'd be able to forgive them.

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 12:58 PM
Are You PS2/PC or XBOX 360 ?

Jainsea
May 12, 2008, 01:04 PM
If I didnt have such low low confidence in Sega, I'd say"yea, omg i can't believe how
they've been handling this problem!" However I've been with Sega (since PSO, this only my
2nd online "MMO" RPG) So I know how they handle things, lots of us sadly know that.
Even if im extremely upset over this matter, I'll still stay on. Im not gonna get into another
online RPG.

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 01:51 PM
I only wait 10 more Days...and then...

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 03:11 PM
I picked, "Are you kidding me?" I like this game too much to give it up, even (or especially) over this.

BFGfreak
May 12, 2008, 03:22 PM
What SEGA drive, the only reason I'm playing this is because there are only 2 MMO's on the 360 market, and this one's the only one which uses LIVE's features.

MSAksion
May 12, 2008, 07:11 PM
Sega's support is Ridiculous. How hard could it be to Reactivate an account that is inactive?

FRIEND ONE = A friend was gonna win a spread needle. We stayed up till 5am those first few nights to keep him on the board. Then the 065 hit him. and he's still offline. TWO WEEKS later.

FRIEND TWO= Another Friend - he had to start a new account so that when his old account is active he can transfer the limited edition MAG ITEMS over to himself. No other game is so ridiculous that you have to pay for a 2nd account to get the "privalage" to play a game.

CONCLUSION
If Sega really wanted my 2 friends - they would have fixed their problems on the first weekend instead of letting TWO WEEKS pass. MAG is over for them in my eyes - theres no way to level up alts, get MP, max out levels, and get the Rare items with Badges that take a long time to collect. They have finals and lives more important than a silly game from a company that does not love its own customers.

Dragwind
May 12, 2008, 08:18 PM
Very annoying. My expectations have always been low ever since I saw how they lied with in game moderation of PSO GC. I did quit back then due to rampant destruction of the server with hacks, fsod etc. Its possible I could leave PSU again, but not for such trifles as this. Granted though, that they at least recognize it and compensate.

This error probably wouldn't have been a big deal if it didn't happen DURING MAG. It really ruined the experience for me, and some of my buddies. Thus, we weren't able to take advantage of our plans because of the 65.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragwind on 2008-05-12 18:20 ]</font>

ChaosTsukasa
May 12, 2008, 10:18 PM
Nah, my opinion of Sega hasn't changed.

That being said, I never though terribly highly of them to start with >_>