PDA

View Full Version : Ryusaikanoh Glitch

Tyreek
May 12, 2008, 04:46 AM
So... is the glitch even fixed? I saw somebody with the actual one and not the Ryusaikanoc, which I unfortunatley ended up using. I asked if the bug was fixed, since he was using it. I thought that maintainence would've fixed it. I synthed another one in hopes of actually getting it, but I see that the bug is still in effect. So when will they fix it? And also will they replace the glitched ones at some point?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tyreek on 2008-05-12 03:04 ]</font>

easy
May 12, 2008, 07:15 AM
i go back to the demo if i was you the full games full glitchs more to come

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-05-12 05:17 ]</font>

Neith
May 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
The 'glitched' ones actually function perfectly, the only issues are with the incorrect name and the unable to drop/trade/sell.

I've notified ST of the problem, but whether anything gets done is another thing. I've heard that the Bulletdancic has the same problem too.

ThEoRy
May 12, 2008, 11:28 AM
all you have to do is use neu walna instead of kubarra wood and you'll get the official yohmei product and not the kubara knock off version.

Tyreek
May 12, 2008, 04:46 PM
Neu Walna?! Thats what I had to do?! OMG. Sigh.... time to hunt for another. Thank you Theory for giving an answer to my problem. I'll see how it turns out next time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tyreek on 2008-05-12 14:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tyreek on 2008-05-12 14:48 ]</font>

mvffin
May 13, 2008, 01:38 AM
not to mention there's really no reason to make the Ryusaikanoh kubara... the stats are inferior from all angles, and you don't get the dragon roar effect.

so, unless your favorite color is grey, and you hate dragon sounds, make the REAL Ryusaikanoh. boards are like 10k now.

EvilJohn
May 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
Lol psodemo sucks....can't belive how many ppl are on there servers would have alot more players if they just spent $20 on psu and $20 on aoi.

Neith
May 13, 2008, 10:05 AM
On 2008-05-12 23:38, mvffin wrote:
not to mention there's really no reason to make the Ryusaikanoh kubara... the stats are inferior from all angles, and you don't get the dragon roar effect.

so, unless your favorite color is grey, and you hate dragon sounds, make the REAL Ryusaikanoh. boards are like 10k now.

The Kubara actually has a little more PP than the Yohmei.

Also, the firing effect of the Yohmei actually causes some people to lag (I know a few people who mentioned it when I used one). The Kubara is worse than the Yohmei, but not by much.

That, and my gunner Caseal is almost entirely black armoured, so a huge shiny gold cannon never really looked good on her. The grey version looks sweet though, and I don't have to listen to RAWR RAWR RAWR everytime I shoot >_>

Rescue
May 13, 2008, 10:12 AM
aww come on the RAWR RAWR RAWR is what makes it so epic

hiraisho
May 13, 2008, 10:20 AM
On 2008-05-13 08:12, Rescue wrote:
aww come on the RAWR RAWR RAWR is what makes it so epic

agreed XD

plus yes the kubara start out with higher PP but once you grind both out the Yohmei one passes the kubara version in PP also. Yet good luck getting an S rank that high, heh

I'll still get both, I love the rawr sound on the normal, but I also like the grey color of the kubara