PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize Sega. ;P

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 10:07 AM
So I never fail to insert foot to mouth before I give a considerable amount of time to merit doing so.

I got 065ed yesterday, entered a ticket, and proceeded to write negative things about the 065ing in the forum. Also, in the ticket I wasn't outright rude but I did put in an innuendo that this happens too much and that I'm annoyed.

I checked this morning and it was already fixed to my UNBELIEVABLE surprise. So I'm sorry Sega. I should have been a little more patient. I hope everyone else's 065 woes get taken care of as promptly. I would post this on the Sega forums but alas I am banned from them haha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dirkster111
May 12, 2008, 10:10 AM
I put in a ticket Saturday, hoping I get back on as quick as yourself. What info did you give them besides the acct. name?

Cathbar
May 12, 2008, 10:12 AM
Well I'm glad someone was able to get back online.. I'd prefer it alot more, however, if they fixed the accounts of those of us who have been out longer. But at least it's something.

panzer_unit
May 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
Wow nice... I've been 65'd since thursday night (checked this morning, I've updated my ticket twice to keep it from closing on me)

I hope they get around to my account. Maybe I should try being more hostile?

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 10:22 AM
Lol, I don't know at all if it was the hostility that helped me or the fact that I quit for a year the last time we had a huge problem. As for info, I gave them what I thought to be my character ID (I must have gotten it right), my email, my username for the playsega account, and my full real name. I issued the ticket in one of those "player abuse" forms since it was the only ticket I could find. I do feel bad that I am on before some of the longer 065ers but this is proof positive I guess that they are actually doing their jobs which I was rude to say otherwise.

DAMASCUS
May 12, 2008, 10:25 AM
I am going to start updating my ticket every other day with a ticker. Then I'll just cut and paste in the line with an updated day count so that they know how long I have been 065 with 'pending cancel'

Gothica
May 12, 2008, 10:37 AM
Where do you submit a ticket?

panzer_unit
May 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php#skb
go to the support knowledge base, and "ask a question"

Gothica
May 12, 2008, 10:49 AM
Thought as much, I submitted one last week and I've yet to be able to play. =

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 10:52 AM
On 2008-05-12 08:37, Gothica wrote:
Where do you submit a ticket?

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

You beat me to it but I didn't go through the support knowledge base. I filled out an "abusive behavior" ticket at the bottom of the page. Maybe those get put as priority over the other submission tickets?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-12 08:53 ]</font>

Gothica
May 12, 2008, 10:56 AM
Meh, I'll resubmit one that has my ID number on it. If I could only remember it. :c

Danny_Dark
May 12, 2008, 11:18 AM
Wow...we have a Winner in the "065" Lottery...

The Lottery is Sponsored by Segac and the Number "065".
SEGAC: Because good business is an oxymoron to us.

panzer_unit
May 12, 2008, 11:40 AM
On 2008-05-12 08:56, Gothica wrote:
Meh, I'll resubmit one that has my ID number on it. If I could only remember it. :c

Bump it with an update. That might help with priority? IDK but it can't hurt.

Cheeseycake
May 12, 2008, 11:40 AM
On 2008-05-12 08:07, McFlyVII wrote:
So I never fail to insert foot to mouth before I give a considerable amount of time to merit doing so.

I got 065ed yesterday, entered a ticket, and proceeded to write negative things about the 065ing in the forum. Also, in the ticket I wasn't outright rude but I did put in an innuendo that this happens too much and that I'm annoyed.

I checked this morning and it was already fixed to my UNBELIEVABLE surprise. So I'm sorry Sega. I should have been a little more patient. I hope everyone else's 065 woes get taken care of as promptly. I would post this on the Sega forums but alas I am banned from them haha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

wub ya McFly :3

XD And nice. If only my boyfriend would get his account worrking X_X

Mysterious-G
May 12, 2008, 11:47 AM
Mine got fixed in less than 12 hours.

Gothica
May 12, 2008, 11:56 AM
Woot, just tried logging on and it works. Sadly my two friends aren't able to log in yet. So me ish sad.

Reginaldo
May 12, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, abusive behavior forms are first priority account according to Chillaura.

Edit: Forgot the word according >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2008-05-12 10:19 ]</font>

Kylie
May 12, 2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Men are so hot headed.

But Idunno. Personally, I think you had a right to be pissed. I wouldn't have sent in a rude ticket to ST though because I know I wouldn't quit, and I'd figure that everyone else was doing that. Plus, it wouldn't help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 12:29 PM
Yah, I almost made it rude. It is more so assh*lish. All I wrote was my information and said "Seems like it's something new each month eh Sega? Perish the thought of anticipating problems before they happen."

Kind of rude but not quit as juvenile as I'm sure they have been getting from most people ie: F*ck this, and F*ck that, Sega is sh*t. Lol

segadrm10
May 12, 2008, 12:37 PM
where can u find ur player number, cause i cant find it and i cant log on to my character to see it.

panzer_unit
May 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
On 2008-05-12 10:29, McFlyVII wrote:
Kind of rude but not quite as juvenile as I'm sure they have been getting from most people ie: F*ck this, and F*ck that, Sega is sh*t. Lol

... funny the people who say they hate Sega so bad are the ones who want their accounts back the most. Like, make up your minds people!!!
lol that's pretty unrealistic

relentless
May 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
On 2008-05-12 10:37, segadrm10 wrote:
where can u find ur player number, cause i cant find it and i cant log on to my character to see it.

If you mean the ID number of your account, and if you're on the PC, step by step:
- My Documents
- SEGA
- PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus
- LOG
- ANY ChatLog is fine as long as you participated in it, click on it

Or heck, just look at this lol:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z211/Sekai_photo/zomg_id_numbercopy.jpg

Seority
May 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
-sigh-
Sega lets all the idoits go first.
My DreXxie's still 65'd! :<

Mysterious-G
May 12, 2008, 01:23 PM
Mail SEGA Europa instead of SoA... ftw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

relentless
May 12, 2008, 01:36 PM
On 2008-05-12 11:23, Mysterious-G wrote:
Mail SEGA Europa instead of SoA... ftw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh, I didn't know that's possible. Does that mean I can technically contact SoA instead of SEGA Europe, too?
But yeah, seconded anyways. lol

Spacepest
May 12, 2008, 01:40 PM
I resent another ticket for both my account and my husband's. I didn't make it rude, but I did put it in the "report abuse" category this time, and I did imply in it that Sega was committing credit card fraud by charging both our accounts this month for our Guardian's licenses, and then not rendering any service. We'll see if that bites.

I also tried calling their phone number this morning, only to find all their operators are busy. Man, must be alot of pissed off people who have been 065'ed calling when they opened after the weekend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2008-05-12 11:44 ]</font>

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 02:42 PM

I should've been more patient, too, cause mine got fixed before anyone even replied to my email. XD

segadrm10
May 12, 2008, 04:32 PM
On 2008-05-12 10:49, SeKaI wrote:

On 2008-05-12 10:37, segadrm10 wrote:

If you mean the ID number of your account, and if you're on the PC, step by step:
- My Documents
- SEGA
- PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus
- LOG
- ANY ChatLog is fine as long as you participated in it, click on it

Or heck, just look at this lol:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z211/Sekai_photo/zomg_id_numbercopy.jpg

thank u

GoldenFalcon
May 12, 2008, 04:37 PM
I happened to get 065'd at around 4 p.m. Sunday, while switching to my main to join my friends on MAG S. I sent a ticket around an hour later, then woke up to find it fixed. My signature reflects that. Although, they never replied to the ticket I sent... not that it matters.

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah, that's what happened to me, except it took me longer since mine happened on saturday.

RegulusHikari
May 12, 2008, 04:40 PM
I Apologize Sega.

Die please.

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 04:51 PM
Well, that was uncalled for.

relentless
May 12, 2008, 04:56 PM
On 2008-05-12 14:40, RegulusHikari wrote:
I Apologize Sega.

Die please.

! Danger, you may get owned by him now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
On 2008-05-12 14:56, SeKaI wrote:

On 2008-05-12 14:40, RegulusHikari wrote:
I Apologize Sega.

Die please.

! Danger, you may get owned by him now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Lol, eh, I can't blame him for feeling the way he does. I only argue with people who make mistakes in logic ;P. Besides, I have logarithm homework to get to, blah!!!

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 05:10 PM
It was still uncalled for him to take it out on you.

AlMcFly
May 12, 2008, 05:13 PM
On 2008-05-12 15:10, Kinako78 wrote:
It was still uncalled for him to take it out on you.

Lol, I don't view it directed at me personally. He's obviously wanting to get back on and is voicing his frustration. If it's taken out on anyone, it's on Sega.

RegulusHikari
May 12, 2008, 05:19 PM
It wasn't directed at anyone. I just simply can't fathom why anyone would even consider apologizing to any company that locks its paying users out of its own game.

Kinako78
May 12, 2008, 05:25 PM
You act they did it on purpose. Yes, it shouldn't have happened, but it wasn't intentional.

NamuNamu
May 12, 2008, 05:25 PM
so what i see from this thread: Op bad mouths sega about error, then gets it resolved. OP resorts to sucking up and "apologizing" to sega. on top of that, op creates thread in a fashion such that it comes off as "hey guys my account is fixed fuck you all!!!!" i cant shake the feeling that hes doing it as a way to troll people.

Gunslinger-08
May 12, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-05-12 15:25, NamuNamu wrote:
so what i see from this thread: Op bad mouths sega about error, then gets it resolved. OP resorts to sucking up and "apologizing" to sega. on top of that, op creates thread in a fashion such that it comes off as "hey guys my account is fixed fuck you all!!!!" i cant shake the feeling that hes doing it as a way to troll people.

Ah, the joy of perspective. What one person percieves can differ so vastly from the perception of another.

VetroDrago
May 12, 2008, 10:43 PM
When I saw the thread name I laughed my ass off. You didn't have to apologize to them, they just took pity on you over others with errors.

ArcImpulse
May 12, 2008, 11:10 PM
On 2008-05-12 15:19, RegulusHikari wrote:
I'm dumb and say stupid things.

I'm dumb and say stupid things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArcImpulse on 2008-05-12 21:11 ]</font>

Koji1m1
May 13, 2008, 05:41 AM
yeah same thing happend to me i just checked my main account and it was renewed. (Thank God) im glad all my hard work wasent put too wastse

panzer_unit
May 13, 2008, 09:20 AM
Whee! Back online.

AlMcFly
May 13, 2008, 09:50 AM

You were correct up until the second sentence lol. I felt bad, nothing more. Anyone who has seen how I post in the past knows that I don't suck up. I was banned from the official Sega forums for telling an Admin to "eat a d*ck" after he told me to watch my language lol.

Also wrong is the gloating part. It was more so to let people know that some are actually getting the problem fixed and it's only a matter of time for them.

Funny thing is, I received an email from Sega this morning saying "It seems your account self-corrected. If you still get the 065 error please let us know". HAHAHA. It seems I jumped the gun AGAIN in apologizing. My account fixed itself. What a funny world we live in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

panzer_unit
May 13, 2008, 10:00 AM
On 2008-05-13 07:50, McFlyVII wrote:
Also wrong is the gloating part. It was more so to let people know that some are actually getting the problem fixed and it's only a matter of time for them.

This thread made me feel a bit better about the odds of getting my account fixed in reasonable time. Sucks to miss 4 nights of farming DF drops though, there aren't a lot left.

Kinako78
May 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
On 2008-05-13 07:50, McFlyVII wrote:
It seems I jumped the gun AGAIN in apologizing. My account fixed itself. What a funny world we live in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I think that's what happened to me, but at least it means their programs are on the ball, even if they aren't.

Koji1m1
May 13, 2008, 11:38 AM
i wont apologize to sega for the things i sad about them but i do thanks them for fixing my account after two long weeks of playing kingdom hearts 2.XD but yeah thank you Sega just make sure this Crap dosent happend again.(if thts possible)

Cracka_J
May 13, 2008, 01:35 PM
Apologizing is just the tip of the iceberg though. What we need to do is send them a nice big "Thank You" card for all the wonderful things they've done in the past few months. We need to properly thank them for all the rollbacks, delayed updates, glitched items, false promises, and their greatest triumph to date, the 065. Without these great things, you'd have nothing to bitch about, nothing to apologize about, and nothing to BAWW over. So let's get together and show appreciation for all the great and wonderful things Sega has done for us, and send them a card. They've worked really hard in bringing you all this great stuff. As fans, players, and customers need to show them how much we appreciate it. I expect nothing less.

Mikura
May 13, 2008, 01:46 PM
On 2008-05-13 11:35, Cracka_J wrote:
Apologizing is just the tip of the iceberg though. What we need to do is send them a nice big "Thank You" card for all the wonderful things they've done in the past few months. We need to properly thank them for all the rollbacks, delayed updates, glitched items, false promises, and their greatest triumph to date, the 065. Without these great things, you'd have nothing to bitch about, nothing to apologize about, and nothing to BAWW over. So let's get together and show appreciation for all the great and wonderful things Sega has done for us, and send them a card. They've worked really hard in bringing you all this great stuff. As fans, players, and customers need to show them how much we appreciate it. I expect nothing less.

I lol'd at this. xD But really, at least they're trying.

Garnet_Moon
May 13, 2008, 01:48 PM
On 2008-05-12 20:43, ryunokunshu wrote:
When I saw the thread name I laughed my ass off. You didn't have to apologize to them, they just took pity on you over others with errors.

It's not pity. It's called customer service. When a major incident like this happens, the ones prioritized are usually the ones who call in individually and leave correct info for those who can fix it, to fix it. The rest are fixed over time, at the convenience of the ones in charge.

Happens everywhere.

Danny_Dark
May 13, 2008, 02:06 PM

That's a true Word...Cracka_J.

The Lottery is Sponsored by Segac and the Number "065".
SEGAC: Because good business is an oxymoron to us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danny_Dark on 2008-05-13 12:07 ]</font>

LanVanDam13
May 13, 2008, 03:47 PM
how do u submitt a ticket

RemiusTA
May 13, 2008, 04:03 PM

2 weeks ago, and i GUARANTEE you would have a polar opposite of a reaction.