PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Ability Macros

SoloWingR
May 12, 2008, 10:41 AM
I heard that it was possible to macro ur skills and technics. Is this true? and how do u make them?

dc534
May 12, 2008, 11:28 AM
i want to know how to switch armors by using shortcuts, if that is even possible, if not they should make it possible. Whats the point of having elemental armor if by the time I access inventory and switch everything is already dead, they need to make it to where I can switch or make armor that has all elements rolled into one.

Dhylec
May 12, 2008, 12:24 PM
I heard that it was possible to macro ur skills and technics. Is this true? and how do u make them?
Lemme go briefly over this for ya. Unlike PSOBB where many shortcuts for skills & techs are mapped tot he keyboard, Skill or Tech PAs in PSU are attached to a button & you execute the PA by pressing the button. The button could be on your controller or keyboard.

Skill PAs attached to melee weapons, only 1 execution button besides the regular attacks:
lv1-10, 1st PA attack/combo
lv11-20: 2nd PA attack/combo (press PA button 1 more time after 1st attack)
lv21-30+: 3rd PA attack/combo (press PA button 1 more time after 2nd attack)

Bullet PA: all PAs lv will only have 1 PA button to execute, it overrides the normal attack button. PA's look changes with lv, but only press once. R-mags fire bullets by themselves.

Tech PAs attached to casting weapons (wand, rod & tech-mag)
Wand & T-mags have 2 shortcuts for Tech PAs, & Rods have 4 buttons. They are used they same way: attach PA to them & press to execute.