PDA

View Full Version : Game Magazine

Kiah
Jan 22, 2003, 11:56 AM
Recently, whilst adventuring in PSO with a good friend I came across the Famitsu Cup message. I read it, not understanding what it was about. I asked some folks if they'd like to play and someone with a keyboard helped me understand the way it was played better. I kept trying to do it and get tickets cuz I heard you could get a Game Magazine. I kept getting nothing and then scape dolls, then nothing and finally, surprisingly, I got a Game Mag. I equipped it to check out its power and whatnot. However it only boosts ATP and ATA by +1 and has no special attack. It says on the description that it's abilities are unknown. This doesn't match what the Item Database says about the old Game Mags. What's up with this? Is there anything hidden I should know about?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 22, 2003, 11:58 AM
Nope... It's as is.

Kiah
Jan 22, 2003, 12:00 PM
That's ridiculous! What's the point of the damn thing? Is it just rare? This doesn't make sense!!!

TeamPhalanx
Jan 22, 2003, 12:01 PM
It's like the CHU CHU ARMOR... Funny to look at, but completely useless.

Kiah
Jan 22, 2003, 12:11 PM
Wow that sucks. *laughs* Oh well it is pretty cool looking. Good for me cuz I'm a FOmar. It looks pretty rad when you're casting spells carrying around a giant magazine. ^_^