PDA

View Full Version : Question about Deactivating + Getting Bonus Items. D:

Tink
May 13, 2008, 05:58 PM
My billing period is coming up in a few days, and because I'm traveling back home from college and getting some things done at home, I'm going to kill my account for a while. I anticipate that it will be inactive all the way until a little after MAG. Soooo.. will inactive accounts that DID participate in MAG get the bonus items [that amazing treasure chest + rappy dagger]?

I hope so, because I need that dagger, pi. :>

Feign
May 13, 2008, 06:43 PM
If, for some reason, you miss it, you can have mine.

Doesn't answer your question, but just laying that out there.

chaoskila
May 13, 2008, 06:46 PM
On 2008-05-13 16:43, Feign wrote:
If, for some reason, you miss it, you can have mine.

Doesn't answer your question, but just laying that out there.

awwwwwwwwwww nice =]

umm for the answer i see that you wont get it cuz when they are handed out you wont be there or if you are there they just count you as if you just had entered psu so... [all that was an asumption]

Endykins
May 13, 2008, 07:29 PM
From my understanding, The items will be put in your common box at the time of everyone getting it. So i assume as long as your common box is not full at the time, you will get the items regardless. I of course may be completely wrong.

Tink
May 13, 2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys for all your help. :> I guess we'll just have to see + I'll be sure to leave some space.

@Feign: You're a sweetie, pi. :>

hiraisho
May 13, 2008, 11:19 PM
I have to leave before firebreak was over but I participated in all the firebreak missions, I came back afterwards but didn't get the frypan. so I'm gonna have to say no.

EspioKaos
May 13, 2008, 11:26 PM
On a side note, there may be a deadline that you have to claim the prizes from your common box by. With all of the previous events, players have generally been given four weeks to remove the item(s) from their box before they disappear for good. But since you should be back before that, you should be fine.

Reginaldo
May 14, 2008, 01:32 AM
All the site says is that you had to of completed the event at least once to receive your stuff, you should be fine.